Tfw Veeky Forums no longer likes Scooby because he said he doesn't hate Muslims and that upset r/the_donald /pol/tards

>tfw Veeky Forums no longer likes Scooby because he said he doesn't hate Muslims and that upset r/the_donald /pol/tards
When did everything go so wrong?

I though /fit hated him cuz he takes penis up his butthole

Veeky Forums is infested with nazi trash lately

What are you talking about? Veeky Forums is by far the gayest board on Veeky Forums. If anything, we'd like him more for being gay.

I liked him but then he started acting like a petty asshole in the comments of his own videos

oh sorry, alt righters, there is a huge difference

I thought Veeky Forums was jealous of his 10/10 facial features.

Yeah it's pretty disgraceful how they will always side with Jews over Muslims. /pol/ is full of good goyim.

I miss boobie : (

nice b8 faggot

Hownew.ru

Wait, Veeky Forums is alt-right now? I always thought it was purely gains focused.
Fuck off racists

>le every post I disagree with is bait or shilling XD
Back to r/the_donald. Bet you sa ged and reported the thread, too.

scooby is just another fake natty.

If anything Veeky Forums hates Scooby because he abandoned us, but to me he'll always be the one true natty god

He gives the STUPIDEST fucking advice

>DONT DO SQUATS THEYRE DANGEROUS!

Also Muslims are human garbage

>be cock lover
>say one of the few religions on the planet that actively genocides all cock lovers is okay and cool
>this some how isn't a massively stupid thing to think and say
scooby is a dipshit virtue signalling fool. can't wait for some mudslime to behead him.

>gains focused

Is this how redditors from /r/Veeky Forums think people here talk?

Cringe

He's stupid as fuck too

>there's literally nothing wrong with sodium

People who listen to liberals for lifting advice deserve everything coming to them

Scooby's advice is overall shit.

>you can only gain 5lbs muscle/year
>even if it's your first ever year
>and you gain it linearly
>even if you're a 55 yo """natty""" lifter

there's literally nothing wrong with sodium

>>there's literally nothing wrong with sodium
well, if you aren't already obese or have high blood pressure, that's true to an extent.
obviously a metric shit load of it is bad, and if you eat healthy fresh foods instead of premade processed stuff you'll be good even if you put table salt on all your foods.

L M A O

>the intellect of the average Muslim lover

Wow when did /pol/ infest Veeky Forums this badly? How did I miss it?

>implying anyone knows about your subreddit cancer

Is this the new boogey man that you fags keep crying about like /r/fathate and /r/srs? I hope they keep trolling the fuck out of you karma obsessed cucks. There's nothing better than a numale redditors impotetent rage. The way he squeaks and squirms when there's no rush of downvotes to enforce his opinions. The way he spinelessly tries to fit in. It's pathetic.

I don't hate Muslims either, I just think their religion and beliefs have no place in 1st world countries because of our clashing cultures
I was once acquaintances with a Muslim girl before I really knew much about their beliefs then one time randomly, while we were waiting for class to start she brought up how she doesn't understand homos and how they should never have been born and should be put down or leave society
Shit threw me way off cause she seemed like a sarcastic but pleasant person to be around yet seemed 100% genuine about this

Fucking racist fascist neonazi, how dare you judge her beautiful culture

Remember when we only liked Scooby ironically because he gave such ridiculous fucking advice? Of course you don't because you're a redditor who came here for epic leg memes.

L O L

Tendies and poo poo pee pee! bro job le no homo XD

Use more buzzwords, it makes you more right.

shouldn't scooby hate islam for literally wanting his kind dead?

I don't hate them either, only the radicalized ones that kill people.

that's all of them though

You mean the ones who actually follow their religion's teachings?

(You)
>It stings doesn't it bitch?
>deleting posts
Now who's the bitch

I don't hate scooby. I think most of the 18+ users here still like scooby. He is still unironically my favorite fitness youtuber.

I decided to be less rude to people. I'm trying to set a better example online and I wasn't being productive with my tone.

Say, what you want, I'm satisfied with my course of action.

A true gentleman.

I have no problem with him not 'hating' muslims.

My issues lies in the fact he claims the muslims that kill gay people aren't 'true' muslims and they're just 'misinterpreting' the text.

intellectual dishonesty at it's best/worst

Also this. I don't hate muslims just cause their holy book is absolute shit. The bible has crazy shit in it too, and most christians ignore it. All muslims I know in the west don't take what the quran says seriously, just like all Christians I know in the west don't think we should put gays to death(lev 20:13) and not eat shellfish (lev 11:9-12). Muslims in africa and the middle east take their holy books literally, as do christians and jews in those areas, but most don't give that much of a shit in the west.

If we take holy books seriously, the only true christians would be the ones that: Do not have female preachers, believe in the eucharist/transubstantiation, believe in salvation by faith alone and grace alone, believe in young earth creationism, don't allow women to speak during services, etc. Maybe scooby isn't a fucking quran scholar, but if you read between the lines you understand what he was saying.

Most people hate him because he is a faggot that take dick in his ass

We hate him because he's a fake Natty.

Yeah, Christianity is a dead religion full of frauds with no conviction. What's your point?

The alt-right is fucking worse than the SJWs

With the SJWs it was purely an us vs them mentality, but with the alt-right it's us vs us. Like a disease that takes over good lads and makes them think that life and society is out to take them down.

>implying anyone knows about your subreddit cancer

You would know since you're from there. Truly pathetic.

>All of them kill people

Nice world you live in where 1.6 billion people do nothing but kill others.

what the fuck are you on about you retard?

The ones killing gays are 'truer' muslims than those that don't

My point is that we can't judge religions based off crazy shit their holy book says. Muslims in the West are similar to Christians in the west in the sense that they don't really believe any of the shit their book says, so it is wrong to hate them just cause their holy book is insane, just like it is wrong to hate christians cause their holy book is insane.

They're sure trying.

I am unironically a fascist and I want all brown people to either die or get the fuck out. When I become dictator I will make it illegal to be an immigrant. The darker the skin colour, the harsher the terms. I will dedicate a large amount of federal resources to creating a police force that can and will be authorized to track, identity and deport any immigrant or children of immigrants regardless of citizenship or not.

Documentation of lineage tracing back to at least grandparents being born in this country must be documented and all generations after that must also have been born in this country, subject to aforementioned demands of legal documentation. If not it's either death penalty or immediate deportation.

Life would be so much simpler. And less crime filled.

>If we take holy books seriously
Thats exactly the difference. The majority of muslims do adhere fairly strictly to their holybook. There is literally no good reason to let people who believe that people should be killed for not believing in their god or any of the violent shit that is law in their native shithole into your country. The vast majority are radical by western standards. Even if they dont blow people up, their beliefs are incompatible with civilized countries.

>Muslims in the west

Were born and raised in the middle east but have since "fled" to safer countries and are spreading their medieval ideologies.

m8 let's say even just 1% of Muslims are extremists. That's still a force of 10 million. It's a huge threat.

>mfw /pol/ is actually starting to convert
to Islam

ya dun goofed cucks

Grow up

Christianity is shit too

What's your point?

/pol/ was always full of mudshits

Where do you think most antisemitism comes from?

>le ebin young earth creationism is orthodox christianity maymay
>mfw

>Where do you think most antisemitism comes from?

you don't have to be a muslim to hate jews. the majority of /pol/ is still anti-Islam but they are slowly but surely seeing the light. it's the only way to save the west.

>hello I just made a religion, check out my book
It says here to kill all the non-believers?
>LOL, don't take my religion literally, it's just a metaphor.
Welp, my religion says to turn the other cheek and let you do whatever you want, so I guess it's okay. I fucking love moral equivalence.

When they weigh volume per country /pol/ has a higher number of posters from Muslim countries than other boards.

doesn't matter they are still a small minority. not for long.

If anything it's surprising that he is still somewhat popular on Veeky Forums. Most of his tips are a fucking meme
>dont do OHP or you will die
>dont do bench press, dumbbell floor press is so much better I swear
>dont do back squats, skateboard squats are the best for great legs!

Remember when Veeky Forums forced scooby to move

its because he is a fake natty. i swear fit isnt better than reddit. everybody believes him, reee

>lately

>calling someone else a redditor
>uses reddit spacing

scooby's a degenerate

>2017
>not being racist

>When

>being this blue pilled

Autism

People like you are why my people will keep torturing those filthy crackers in south Africa to death daily. The more there are of you people, the more this fascist faggotry arises. I unironically want to force all whites back to Europe after my people take over.

Kill yourself cumskin.

scooby is nigger pls stop posting and kys

I still think he's okay, I don't bring feelings into things much so I don't care that he's a faggot or a non hater of mudslimes, he has a nice looking body (no homo) and that's pretty much what I use to judge people on Tibetan mountain moving forums.
This