There is literally nothing wrong with carbohydrates

There is literally nothing wrong with carbohydrates

ok

What about figuratively?

I just stuffed my face full of grassfed butter, cream and sugar free chocolate. Keep your carbs.

Not eating carbs is actually harmful than good. Not eating carbs means you're more hungrier around the day, meaning you're always eating more and more throughout the day, which results in weight gain unless you just starve. Eating too many carbs just gets burned away as body heat, because carbs cause their own oxidation. Whereas high fat diets just get the excess fat stored in their adipose tissue. Fat is stored so bad that it fucks with your intestines and promotes weight gain.

>that entire post

Oh well just science. Sorry your opinion doesn't line up with facts.

Work on your grammar and sentence structure

That's right, who said there was something wrong with carbs...? Besides ketofags

small head is wrong though

>Grass fed butter
>Sugar free chocolate
Keep your fucking memes you freaky.

>what is insulin
>what is ghrelin
>what is caloric density

>>carbs cause their own oxidation via spontaneous human combustion

>tfw type 1 diabetes

There is for me senpai

it depends where you get your carbs breh. anything made from dough is fucking trash carbs

are carbs from sweet potato/regular potato different to carbs from pasta, sweets etc?

Nice photoshop, i can see the breaks around neck and his head

Yes, carbs are a macro-nutrient and include so many different specific molecules that you can't even learn them all. Typically the more complex the carb the better, due to insulin response and many other benefits. This is why process/white wheat is bad for you, do to the lack of complex carbs that ends up making the white bread end up little better than sugar. Plus tons of nutrients are cut out during the process from whole wheat to white wheat.

If I recall correctly sweet potato>potato=whole wheat. Sweets are definitely worse than all the above. You really have to go food by food to find out what quality the macro-nutrients are, although that level of specificity isn't necessary unless you are competing for something fitness related. Just avoid processed carbs and sugar.

the potatos are fine
pasta is ok but dont have it too much. switch to whole wheat pasta if you can
sweets are garbo cut those

thanks for the info

Where did you get your PhD in Broscience?

If you use them, I agree.

The problem is office workers eating a footlong sub washed down by a large coke

I, too, enjoy diabeetus.

Low-carb demolishes my energy, but it works for some people I guess. Not gonna go full retard into keto tho.

Carbs make me sluggish. I just eat protons and leafy greens.

>Besides the only people who would, who I've categorically discredited by specially excluding them and calling them fags.

Get a load of this guy.

>grassfed meme

If the food itself wasn't shit to begin with, you wouldn't feel the need to tack on buzzwords

I think it's weird that so many people use the word carbohydrates so broadly. It can refer to anything from lentils to skittles. If you avoid high-fiber, healthy foods like lentils and whole grains because you think it's going to cause some weird anti-fat-loss reaction in your body or will flood your system with out of control insulin, you at best have a misunderstanding of how food works and at worst have an eating disorder.

Any carbs make me sleepy.

Get checked for diabetes

12 hour fasting blood glucose was fine

Carbs are behind this post

is that guy natural or roided

Leafy greens are carbs

Roided. Forearms are a dead giveaway

Are you a carb? You fucking gaylord

They're vitamins and minerals, bruh.

They still have calories and carbs