Starting Romance

How'd you meet your gf? Is there a routine you'd recommend for social gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

jlist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wear shirts with buttons and go to bars

>chasing bar sluts

At the bars. I drank tons of beer and took shots with her and her big in her sorority that I was friends with.

She sat in front of me in one of my classes, I asked her to a party that I needed to bring a date to, nothing happened. One of my friends made a move and brought her to two similar parties, they kissed but she thought he was a bit of a pussy. We strted studying together for the class, sexual tension built. One night she was drunk, we weretalking and her friends left then I just felt like she was vibing me so I went for it. Rest is history. I had had a crush on her the whole time but never thougt she would like me.

So advice I can say for guys in similar situations.
>dont be judgemental
>have lots of friends, be popular, and be exciting
>make her laugh
>if thimgs start getting past the froend level do not ever be needy, and do your own thing. Invite her to stuff but dont always be trying to hang out with her
>confidence is key, but trust your gut and know the line between confident and creepy
>take care of yourself, for younger people like me they will not care as much about this but she will care in the future so

>rape charges because she was drunk and regrets it 15 years later

thats the advanced routine give the begginger one

I met her at the boxing club and spammed the hit on dialogue option like it was a vn

Lol well we didnt have sex that night, when I realized how wasted she was I sent her with her friends

Ok, just find ways for you and her to hang out alone- sober. Build a rapport and if you click thats great. Come up with a nickname for her that only you use. Dont pursue too aggressively but do be the man and make things happen

jlist.com/
Pic related after we logged out of babynames.com which is where we spent out honeymoon together.

just keep in mind the place you meet a girl is usually indicative of what they'll be doing in 5 years. If you don't want a relationship with a drunk cunt, don't look for girls at bars.

There are exceptions of course, definitely, but don't be surprised when yours isn't the exception.

I've known my gf for over 5 years. We were good friends and I never really made a move. First date we went on was perfect and it's been great ever since. Nothing is perfect though, she's had miles of dick run through her. I don't really care though, but if she cheats I'm booting her ass to the curb.

>standing in line behind her ordering food
>recommend double to-go box for her food because her order was gonna leak through the flimsy box
>introduction
>chit chat by the door
>get numerals to meet up later and explore because we were both new to the area

Tada got a date and banged a few days later

Be good looking and don't be an autist, girls are just bros you wanna bang

true alpha male right here

I met my current gf at my church group

No regrets lads

ive honestly gotten half of my gf's through my sister. Others ive gotten through mutual friends. Hanging out in groups of people and meeting them that way. Gotten 2 girls off of apps like tinder but those were flings that lasted a little over a month.

I've always had an aversion to relationships and having kids because of my shitty parents and it made me emotionally retarded I think. I've always absolutely loathed anything to do with relationships and children but I had a mini epiphany the other day. I think family life, when everything is right, it's the best thing there is, like nothing even comes close. If it isn't though, you've wasted your life on a couple of shit people.

Is it worth the risk?

>she's had miles of dick run through her
Just remember. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife

>Is it worth the risk?

Yes. Anything really worth the investment comes with the risk associated. Can't have one without the other, Yin and Yang and all that. Good luck, user.

It's not the life that you were given but the courage you bring to it.

met her at work, asked her to go out for drink after

wasn't very difficult

Honestly, all you need to do is fuck one of your female friends.
It'll take time to work up to it, and when you do, make sure it's the fuck of her life.

had sex with two women because a mutual that I had sex with told them I was the best they'd ever had and slightly exaggerated my penor size.

Girls talk. You can get more puzi by fucking one really well.

Those are averages with N= a lot, so yes, it's perfectly reasonable you could.

>How'd you meet your gf?
in the squatrack
>Is there a routine you'd recommend for social gains?
squat in the squatrack
>gf?
no
>social gains?
GET OUT OF THE FUCKING SQUAT RACK

She came to some rave we were at with a chick we were all friends with, knew her around 4 years while we were both in other relationships before we got together

pfpfpfpfpfpf

>she's had miles of dick run through her. I don't really care though, but if she cheats I'm booting her ass to the curb.
This is the only mindset you can have in the modern dating world. Every girl is a sloot

This is why I stick to fwb at the most- never let them tie you down

Were you satisfied with all the girls you've slept with? Do you think a woman is? Your counts can be high, your actual good experiences can be low.

Y-yeah, my gf.

>Get drunk and hang around bar with fiends
>Somehow get left behind
>girl approaches

I don't know what happened after that but I have a qt 3.14 now. Girls love drunk me. I get approached every time I go to the bar

i go sweaters and stretchfit vnecks