ITT: Brainlets that are aware brain is more important than muscles

ITT: Brainlets that are aware brain is more important than muscles

How do I into smart

get really fucking good at reading, best way to acquire knawledge

get off Veeky Forums for starters. surrounding yourself with fatties pretending to be fit isn't good for your mental health

Both are equally important.

Knowledge isn't intelligence though.
Meditate niggah.

I'm virgin and read with my finger under each sentence

Am I the worst person on Veeky Forums

>Falling for the brain meme
I'd rather look good than be smart any day.
t. Mechanical Engineer

red buks if u want tu git smrt

Semax.

You want the honest truth? Study History read about the great philosphers Confucious , Aristotle Plato, The budda, learn every thing they did, learn as much as you can from smart minds and combine them into your own. could you image if the romans or greeks had the ability to read other great minds from other cultures thoughts and revelations? You have all of the knowledge of the world in all existence in your portable cell phone

Yea you ain't gonna pull no girls on being smart
Well maybe the ugly ones but no one cares about them unfortunately

It's not about how smart you are but how smart you look.

>meditate
Explain

I'm not even sure anymore, mostly due to the fact that everyone else here has set the bar so low. Not the worst, but still really bad.

you're either born smart or you're not. there are people who failed at school who are very well spoken, out going and quick witted, and there are people who failed at school who are dumb, dim witted, and awkward. It's all genetics. At the end of the day, if you're dumb, you're dumb, and nothing will fix that.

Intelligence is primarily genetic, heritability is around .75, environment matters but a regular person can't ever become a genius just through hard work and effort.

Knowledge is something you have direct control over and isn't limited by heredity. Natural intellect will only get you so far, you're still gonna have to put the work in.

Most of the common stereotypes people associate with "nerds" aren't true for people with high IQs, they're true for people who put a lot of effort into academics and studying. The smarter you are, the less actual work you need to do to get the same result as sone one else with more effort.

Actual geniuses historically are very sociable and did tons of stuff besides academics because when you're that intelligent basically everything comes easy to you.

Galois came up with answers to a 350 year old problem of how to solve polynomials while still a fucking teenager, then died in a goddamn DUEL at age 20.

Unless you're one of the .00001% of humanity able to get away with shit like that, you can't afford to rely on genetic intelligence and are better off just studying hard and acquiring knowledge.

think all day how you can use your small intelligence the best.

Not only with that you gain more Int but also use it efficiently. Necessity is the mother of ingenuity.

Plan, organize and control your lifestyle.

Follow the advice of Ray Bradbury.
Read one short story, one poem, and one essay every day. That's probably a hood start.

>every day
neet or underage

lol wtf are you talking abut

Is there anyway to tell if you are high intelligence or not?

IQ tests measure, to some degree, your natural ability to learn. I think they're bullshit since they mostly test your ability to see/memorize patterns but I'm a brainlet so that's probably skewing my perception

If you can't read a poem every day, you're just lazy as fuck. If you can spend just five minutes to use Veeky Forums or Twitter or Facebook or wherever, you can take the time to read a poem.

Sounds like bullshit but I love Bradbury. Post proof he actually said this and I'll do it

Did you not read his post?
You have to duel people, i think its kinda like how highlander works kill people in a duel and absorb the intellect

you must die in a duel at age 20