/fat/ "broc edition"

Previous Thread over 300 scoops
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
myfitnesspal.com/
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/fat/ is becoming the fastest moving general on Veeky Forums. make suggestions as to how to improve the thread.

Dont tripfag constantly, only occasionally.

Any tips on not being so hungry? I'm staying within my calorie deficit, but it seems that I end up saving my calories to pig out at the end of the night (albeit a healthy meal. ) it just bothers me when I get home from working 12-16 hours and I'm fucking starving.

Take a few pieces of fruit with you or a tub of non-fat greek yoghurt.

this. but also consider after working 12-16 hours you will be hungry. not the same as sitting at home doing IF.

Skellyfat/dyel /fitizen reporting in. Really like the pics in /fat/'s OP. Keep em coming in, you're all gonna make it

I guess a sticky to eliminate redundant questions.

Doing keto is the first time I've felt full in months. Stuffed on 700 calories.

it's my day off tomorrow so I'm having a full english breakfast
these calories seem a little too good to be true, I was expecting a greasy plate to be in the thousands

Damn, bro. I might try that Keto shit

At this stage it's mostly body-fat that I'm trying to lose. Building muscle is a goal for the future so any gains I make now are fine but not my main focus.

WATER FASTING
MEME OR NOT?

Looking to fast for 24-48 hours to balance out my diet. Have been over eating 100-200 cals a day.

My maintenance is 1500 cals

i'd suggest not more than 24 hours. fasting is an easy way for some people to bring down their daily average for the week, but it can really fuck with you mentally if you do it too long.
i'd suggest cardio first, but i'm assuming you've already heard that line before.

It works. But is also a meme.
24 hours is an easy fast to manage.
48 is quite doable too.

Updating OP info. Add what you think we need or take out what we dont need.

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
>Keto
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
>Fasting
Dont eat

Bacon is 100 cals per slice

iktfb. i'm on a 1400-1600 calorie deficit right now and i'm stuffed to the gills.
not even trying to keto. just upped my daily protein goal and stopped drinking soda

Did some math with that losertown link. If I want to hit my goal of 250lbs by February like it says I need to burn 911 calories a day via exercise. How much do you tend to lose via weight lifting? I do 300cal cardio sessions a day but no clue on the weight lifting burns. I lift heavy and sweat like a mofo and my heart rate is usually above 160 after a lot of lifts.

Also 6'2", 335lbs, 2500cal.

why would they lie

>>Who is /fat/ for?
and people who were fat and have now made it

and that one guy who posts "fat fucks" in every thread.

Don't count weight lifting. It burns more long term by building muscle, but don't count the actual session

>911 calories from cardio
>A DAY

You may as well start training for marathons man...

basically. i bike 18 miles in an hour and only burn like 750-800

They're shitty estimates you ninny

Ok so maybe ditch my of 250lbs by February because I don't want to drastically cut my calories down from the amount I've already cut since I want to keep building muscle while I'm cutting thanks to noob gains. Maybe 250 by next July or august I guess

doesn't say they're estimates
they're required by law to print correct info

Hey /fat/ any free or kindleunlimited recommendations? I need shit to do to keep me from eating.

cute pic.

Then what fucking bacon have I been eating
Apparently I need to broaden my horizons

What's good fatties, former obese pos here. Just took some new "after" photos, I still want to cut another 10-15 pounds though...

Top is 280lbs at 6' bottom is somewhere between 205-210. Timeframe is 18mo or so

I like fasting, but you shouldn't go back and forth from overeating to not eating at all

Nice work man.

whoah shit chad alert

r8 and h8

>Diet Coke
Never gonna make it.

>lettuce isn't romaine
>all that cheese
Nope

How good is Walking, I have little say in what we have for dinner in this house so its usually around or over my calorie limit, Would 5 miles even out going over every few days?

swap cheese for avocado

Cheese is crazy calorie dense.

Get a heart rate monitor.

keep heart rate over 100 the whole time. Should burn significant calories.

I would recommend trying to obtain more repeating digits

18 miles in an hour? holy fuck sonic slow down.

Honestly, being a fast moving thread is a good thing, it means people are actively participating, which hopefully leads to people reaching their goals.

that's about average for biking at a reasonable pace

Make more high quality fat wojack/jacked pepe picks

avocado is calorie dense as well

Yeah but they have healthy fats unlike cheese.

Not really. For a veggie sure, but for 25g of avocado (about what you would put on a taco) you are talking 40 cals vs ~100 for 25g of cheese.

"healthy fats"
>implying unhealthy fats
you mean healthy fats and slightly less healthy fats.

see

Dayum. Them facial gains.

What exercises can I do to help me become strong enough to do squats and dead-lifts?

currently struggling to do pretty low weight dead-lifts and goblet squats (can't bar squat) was hoping to find some movements to help strengthen my lower back.

>pic unrelated but someone here might like it
>fat to trap what a transformation that would be

How many girls from your past have seen you now and wanted the dick?

F A T
U
C
K
S

Thanks for the motivation. We're working on that.

Eat less then. You don't have to eat everything you get served up.

Thanks fellas I'll try it.

>All that cheese

You realise only one ounce is a serving of cheese, and that has ~115 calories in it.

>Quads and impressive progress pics

>tfw haven't been princess carried since 2011 when I weighed 58kg

Counting it as a win.
Normally I'd eat the whole pound of ground beef and the whole box of shells.

It was pretty good. I can probably reduce the cheese next time. Might just make it a salad, since I prefer my lettuce shredded.

>diet coke
>what Americans call "cheese"
>4x too much sauce

I have those same tacos at work except I don't put any cheese and lay on the salsa. They're filling and delicious 2bh, I would replace the soda with water though.

Never

Gonna

Make

It

whats wrong with diet coke?

sitting at 280 right now, started Keto and atleast a gallon of water a day

how do i lift weights? i got flabby arms, and all the chads at the gym look at me weird. I just wanna have toned arms i dont wanna look like an action figure just yet

If it helps i also do cardio for an hour everytime i go.

>finally hit a stride of eating 1500 calories per day, getting 100g of protein, enjoying my food, and not being hungry
Right now this is still cutting, but someday this is what maintenance will look like. I worry 150 is kind of an ambitious goal weight and I'll feel like death trying to cut down to it, but then again I originally thought 185 would be a terror to reach and I'm already 10 pounds past that point. Maybe over time you just adapt.

Anyone, please?
I'm wanting to exercise today.

Use machines at first, then move onto free weights

do body weight squats until you can do bar squats

for how long do you reccomend? i usually give myself half an hour to spend there, then go home after cardio

>want to not be a fatasfatass
>cannot stop eating
>tfw no self-control
>tfw vicious cycle of depression and binging

h-how do i stop this? this shit is worse than alcoholism baka.

Bodyweight squats, lunges, deep step ups, glute bridges, hip thrusts.

ive had ~500kcal everyday the past week, im not finding it too hard. any reason not to keep this up for a while? im really fat, will eat like a normal healthy human once im in normal-human range

Half an hour would be a cardio session for me at least. I would split half and half. Or maybe 20 mins cardio and 40 with weights. Depends on what you can handle

Work on those pecs mate

Stimulates appetite. Makes you more likely to crave sweet foods or drink.

Cook 5 pounds of broccoli, any time you want to binge eat, eat that

I'm trying man, I have loose skin too that makes them look worse. If you look at my pics my nipple hangs lower than it should and it sucks. Hoping cutting a bit more will tighten everything

so im fine as long as i have self control and count calories

damn so all i had to do this time was just cut down my cardio time? man that actually makes life easier. The eliptical says i burn like 1000 or so calories for that hour i spend on it, maybe i burning myself out? thank you for the advice, user!

Drink lots of water, it naturally supresses the hunger. Also your skin will thank you for it.

>274.6 yesterday pre-workout and after morning piss
>273.6 today

how?

I can do a few body weight and goblet squats but 1-2 sets max I need to build up the strenght to do them first.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to bar squat. I've tried many times in the past and the positions cause me intense pain. Not sure if it's from my back, broken wrist, broken collarbone or what but the position is just too much for me.

Got a little food baby going on?

>pre-workout
meant pre-breakfast

both were post piss/poop and pre-breakfast

Try doing some stretches at home aimed at opening up the hips, that really helped me. You can also do squats at home using a band on the door or even kitchen table to help with balance.

Don't feel bad about having poor flexibility and strength when starting out, I started out at home at first, and then when I started squatting the gym I had to swallow my pride and start with just 10kg plates, you'll gain strength really quick, I got up to 120kg squat for 6-8 reps but I switched to leg press as I got a bit sick of doing them, but I'll rotate them back in at some point.

Having trouble with BM's lately. What can I do to improve them?
>fiber
But I'm trying not to eat a lot. Really lost when it comes to this situation.

Vegetables are loaded with fiber and basically free calorie wise.

3 cups of spinach is like what, 30-40 calories?

Are turkey burgers any good? Anyone do anything with ground turkey?

Turkey burgers plain with some salt and pepper is fucking delicious enough as it is.

magnesium

nature made makes a 400mg pill. I used to take 1 in the morning 1 before bed.

Don't take 2 in one setting, unless you want a blowout.

stop , no bully

looks good as fuck lad, fuck it

try cabbage it's good

Stop weighing yourself every day

Those calorie burning things may be inaccurate. I've seen a news story about how they can be off a couple hundred calories

probiotic, bro

>accidentally click r9k tab at the top for the first time( srs )
>No longer feel bad about being fat as fuck

holy shit if you guys ever need a motivation boost go take a look at the fucking losers over there lmao.

You can do a lot with ground turkey. Don't buy the premade burgers though

I have. Fucking disgusting.