Should I receive bad reviews for my business because I embarrass fat people...

Should I receive bad reviews for my business because I embarrass fat people? I figure the fact that it says it on our website should probably be enough. What is your opinion Veeky Forums, should I acommodate every size? Also it's not 240, it's 300, I said 240 to make them not feel like such a fat beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g46140-d649469-r415331686-Alpine_Adventures_Outdoor_Recreation-Lincoln_New_Hampshire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my partner

Why do liberals say this shit instead of girl friend or boyfriend?

You might, but it's not justified. Having a weight limit on a zip line is more of a common sense kind of thing. Fuck fatties.

Oh also I should add this is a 1 star review which is really hurtful to my new small business.

if you've been living together for a few years but aren't married, most people say partner instead of bf/gf

I work at one of these places too, in Michigan. We havent had any problems yet but it is pretty satisfying to watch fats get triggered when they try to engage in something as complex and intimidating as climbing a rope ladder.

Almost every business has one or two ridiculous one-star reviews so I doubt it'll hurt it much. Also, you're doing the Lords Work by making these fat fucks realize they're too fucking fat.

Why are you bringing politics into this? It doesn't even mention anything about them being liberals

Only libtards would bitch about a zip-line not protecting their emotions from reality.

Because liberals always say "partner" or "significant other"

It's a safety issue, fuck em.

No one with an IQ above room temperature will think anything negative of it.

I'm 282 right now and know I can't do a lot of stuff.

If a rational person went through and read the review then yes, it wouldn't hurt. The problem is that many just look at the star rating without looking much deeper and for small businesses without many reviews it really hurts.

For some reason it grinds my gears when people say their SO too. Boyfriend/girlfriend is perfectly sufficient, significant other is such a superfluous term.

that's a stupid lie to make as a business unless you want to scare off fatties between 240-300lbs when you get reviews like this

also, don't try to make them feel better.

Partner refers to people who are more serious than bf/gf but aren't married. Stop being a faggot.

Agreed.

Don't lie about it, it's not your fault they're fat.

Whats your buisness OP so we can give it good reviews to fight this bad one?

my friend used to work for zip line company in Alaska.
The thing he hated most was the fatties that the company would let go even though they were over the weight limit. The thing these self absorbed fucks dont realize is its a safety hazard not some discrimination tactic.
Friend used to show me massive bruises from having to "catch" the fatties as they came in way too fast on some lines

because i feel obligated to remind anonymouse people on a thai bread baking forum of my political beliefs.

"Hello, thanks so much for the feedback! Unfortunately there are safety regulations that have to be followed. Thanks to your suggestions I inspected our equipment and our business will now be comfortable having a 300 pound maximum on our zip lines.

I am sorry about the inconvenience both you and your partner had to go through, I should advertise the weight restrictions better so this won't happen again. I will be looking at purchasing equipment that can cater to larger sizes, as you suggested."

I don't know if you can reply to things on there or not, or if it's a good idea, but I would think apologizing and acting like they actually made a difference in policy would help.

But they were over 300 pounds senpai

I think it actually works in your favour because it shows you take safety seriously, and that is why I rarely visit places like yours because I figure they don't really care about my safety that much so can't be trusted.

You're not saying "Hey you can ride on our zip lines now!".
You are apologizing for putting them in that situation, which even though they could have read the website they are the customer so you don't want to piss them off.
Promising them you will try harder makes other customers feel like you are listening to their comments, just post a sign in the beginning of the line that says "300 pound limit", just make sure it seems apologetic.
This way not only did you listen to complaints but next time something happens you can friendly tell them the sign was there.
This takes a lot of shit of your shoulders and only the most delusional fatties (it will happen) will still blame you. Most reasonable ones will say they didn't see the sign and walk away, shifting the blame more on their side.

I don't know if saying you are looking into more heavy equipment is a good idea, especially if you don't have plans too, but even saying you're looking into it expresses desire for that demographics business.

Also this, be friendly and act like they are "right" but make sure safety is the issue here, you would have hated if they were hurt in anyway.

Don't listen to this fag. Don't give into these fatties demands or else you'll go fucking bankrupt getting new shit.

>tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g46140-d649469-r415331686-Alpine_Adventures_Outdoor_Recreation-Lincoln_New_Hampshire.html

how the fuck could a 240 pound person ride a zip line

My partner hates people like you.

Well I was going to offer to post some positive reviews but you have 880 of them so why does it matter if one fatty gets her fupa in a knot?

Because libturds are mostly faggots. When they say "partner" they think they're actually fooling people.

Lmao fucking fatties

Fat people, gays (the flashy "non-binary" ones not the normal human beings), muslims, and all non-adjusted niggers need to be put into death camps.

He said to leave a response. Not to actually do it.

No fat needs shaming just like smoking gets now

the only people who shame smoking are dumb broads or men with weak jawlines and shit posture i.e. numale cuckarooos

Post business and Veeky Forums will rate 5/5

Post your TripAdvisor and I'll give you a 5 star to counteract this fat faggot

post trip advisor to /fit we'll help you out