Guess what I ate that made my micros go from this

Guess what I ate that made my micros go from this...

...to this?

Kale? What was it?

nope. kale would have spiked the vitamin k

a nickel?

bleach?

multivitamin? Cauliflower?

vitamins

>that vitamin K
F

no one has gotten it yet. you're all being very dense (hint hint ;))

nuts semen broccoli fuck man I don't know

sucked yer dad off?

madmilk or activated almonds

Nutritional yeast

semen

Bleach

Uranium

sunflower seeds

you had the closest guess with nuts. the answer was 54 g of crunchy natural peanut butter and two buttermilk eggo waffles

Srsly? What do I eat to hit all my micros?

if you want to get a better understanding of nutrition than people with college degrees, simply track your food in an app like this and observe which foods have which vitamins and minerals. here's the biggest points i've learned, feel free to ask anything specific:
You need to eat a serving of dark leafy vegitable (spinach, kale, salads) everyday or you won't hit everything. Fruits taste good and aren't bad for you but are mostly useless. Picking a healthy breakfast cereal like Total will get you iron and zinc. Eating two tums everyday will get you calcium. The rest will come naturally if you eat good food like chicken and eggs, if you aren't cutting carbs than whole wheat bread also is good. The final bosses of micros are, in order of difficulty, Copper, Vitamin D, and Potassium. You can eat a lot of spinach to get these, but you may overdose on Vitamins K and A. Get some sunlight for D, eat peanut butter for copper, and may god have mercy on your soul if you attempt to get potassium without supps

>what are bananas and tomatoes
Also fruits are great in general.

>The final bosses of micros are, in order of difficulty, Copper, Vitamin D, and Potassium

If you accept supplementing with pills, vitamin D is easy. Potassium can be gotten from salts that are partially potassium chloride. You can even get pure potassium chloride from iHerb for maximum control over potassium intake. For me, the most difficult micro is vitamin B2 because I try to use the least amount of money on food which ends up being a mostly vegetarian diet.

Why even attempt to hit your micros without supps? A multivitamin, some Vitamin D, and Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc combo pill will get you just about everything you need. Why rigorously track the micros in your food when you can just pop like 3-4 pills with your post-workout meal?

>he cares about micros

There's potassium in meat, fish, bananas, avocados.. Pretty much all Veeky Forums foods.

semen

>Copper is hard
Nigger do you even eat dead animals ?

6g of beef liver will get you 100% RDA copper ,

there's no such thing as unhealthy amounts of natural vitamin k.

>lol just take a multi
Idiot. Like one of the most basic things about nutrition is that there is no adequate food replacment. Maybe the fancy new lab meat could compete but that's different.

I didn't say multi, just vitamin D. Getting vitamin D from food kinda sucks.

Ah right I misread, sorry. Yeah vitamin D is mainly sun so you basically have to supplements in winter. I used them too until a few weeks ago when the sun started to come out.

>Copper and potassium are hard to get
You know, there are other sources of carbs other than rice and pasta. Like potatoes, sweet potatoes, bananas and beans or lentils.

most vitamin pills are useless garbage and do nothing