I feel bad for him. An intelligent, decent man who had his life ruined trying to clean up Kennedy’s mess

I feel bad for him. An intelligent, decent man who had his life ruined trying to clean up Kennedy’s mess.

>feel sorry for him

Bruh he had a huge dick he was fine

I don't know much about him but I can't really feel sorry for him because of this. Having a big dick automatically puts you at the top of contemporary western society. I could be homeless and still gloat that "Yeah, my cock's 9 inches"

Uhh.... The USS Pueblo was a fishing vessel....

>He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation.
Lmao

Was he a grower or a shower?

Both

Isn't that the guy who played Jim Brass in CSI Las Vegas?

The Holy Grail

Didn’t know Vegas had their own CSI. Do they have an episode for Stephen Paddock?

Him and Reagan are tied for worst presidents t b h

surely this is bait

Only if you’re a retard

Reagan was bad, really bad; but not the cause of all our deregulation problems today like he’s portrayed. “His” economic policy of non-intervention was an expansion of Carter’s, a trend already being pushed forward in the later part of the ‘70s. Reagan wasn’t pushing for these things himself, he probably didn’t even know what America’s changing economic policy was; but he gave free reign for business to destroy the remains of the new deal, while using america’s military to pursue their overseas interests.

That being said though, he didn’t allow a civil war to happen, then try to save face by saying it was all the fault of northern abolitionists and republicans.

The original CSI is set in Las Vegas.

A messa his brains

ayo!

>Reagan was bad, really bad

Well the system that.has been in place since his time is falling apart so everyone is blaming him. Just like how FDR took a hit in his time because the new deal was falling apart.

Oh please, JFK's ghost cinched the '64 Election

Poor Salman, what did he do to deserve this?

>Ah am the Senate!