save money for surgery

You have gyno.

i've seen black backpage crack whores with bigger tits than that

step it up nigga

>tfw I have mantits just like that but even perkier

Naw, you're good. What do you bench?!

Cut those off with scissors my guy

how bad is it when wearing a shirt?

Probably b8, but that dude in the pic is the first time I think I've seen on here being a person with actual gyno.

those are some nice tittays

I have the weirdest boner

This is a blue board

That's not gyno, you're a woman

I was in that thread. I should have left some stupid meemee put me in the screencap response.

>might have gyno

u got some grade A tits bro, get yourself a bra please.

Being attracted to traps and femboys is one thing but liking man titties on a fat boy is just fuckin gay mane

kek

So it´s more gay to like a genuine female trait then being attracted to skinny boys in womens clothing?

Bad enough to kys

> might have gyno
I don't think you do, maybe cut more

Will my gyno go away once I lose weight?

This is me at 276 a few days ago

Despite a lot of fit's autism, it's not gyno until there's breast tissue in there.

holy shit user. I actually feel pretty bad for the living state you put yourself in.

YA THINK?

That's level 2 gyno - nipple under breast fold but not pointing downwards, and an overstretched areola.

Bad news is, your areols and nipple will never get smaller, even with surgery, but you can definitely make it better (though not perfect, science can only go so far). I suspect you have mostly breast tissue but you will need to lose weight prior to surgery anyway to estimate how much skin has to go. Your options would either be free nipple graft (holy christ no), periareolar incision and skin excision (limited success + scar), or larger scars across the chest to minimize skin sag, all including liposuction.

It will never be perfect and even after your skin shrinks you will always have some sag and huge nipples, but it can get better. You don't have much chest hair to cover up the scars so you'll have some explaining to do at the beach a year post surgery. I would advise against building your pecs since that would push your nipples in a downward angle, so maybe try working on your upper pecs only. Until then, wear black, wear buttoned-up shirts and wear layers, you do not look good in white tight office shirts like that.

Good luck, user.

Counting yet another one of my blessings

not gyno you fat fuck. Lose weight, your tits will get smaller. PS your disgusting. You need to keep your shirt on at all times untill you lose that shit. I hope you have someone close to you IRL who will continue to tell you how much of a worthless fat piece of shit you are. Keep you motivated.

Bandage them down keep lifting and save for the surgury, youll be fine.

would u go trap? GOMAD 4 a month or 2 than post results

Sadly this. Good luck user.

I think you already know the answer, pal.

Man, I wish you all the best on your road to recovery but jesus christ, that is disgusting. Blehh

GET
IT
FIXED

>tfw gyno
>not as bad as that
>still fucking bad

help me

I'm so glad I was there for that thread.

Kys yourself you degenerate

>implying i need motivation from some NEET on a norwegian plate spinning board

>tfw I made it on the screencap

>might

How bad is my case?
Can it be fixed with surgery?
Will it need liposuction afterwards?

in your head/10

enough to give me a boner

Guys, this is a ftm tranny.

Thats not gyno. Thems titties. Ugly titties.

betta start saving

I'm pretty sure it isn't in my head.
I can feel a hard ring-like thing underneath it.

You're right, go right away and spend thousands of dollars to go under the knife at full anesthesia just to have slightly less puffy nipples on an otherwise chiseled chest.

I know it's bait but as someone with actual level 3 gyno who, even after surgery, will never have a flat chest it makes me angry that people claim to find such superfluous flaws in themselves just to get positive attention. Fuck off.

how old are you?

if you're a teenager it might still go away on its own

b-b-b-but you already said kill yourself, why wood you say yourself again??

>its kinda bad
>yes
>probably not