Anyone know anyway to fast Ramadan and not lose gains?

Anyone know anyway to fast Ramadan and not lose gains?

>inb4 kill yourself goatfucker, terrorist, sandnigger, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/
scoobysworkshop.com/ramadan-bodybuilding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doing Ramadan once a year
>not yearly
Literally What gains

Seems to work, after iftar, wait an hour to and hour and a half at most, then go to the gym and do your regular workout.

I'd say consume a long acting protein like casein before you fast

Wut?

Easy man, don't waste your time on a gains goblin religion.

Do you plan to make several of these threads over the next weeks? Do you expect just a single one to have helpful advice?

Water fasting is the only bearable way but then its not the same religious fast because this fast is designed to have negative effects on you and its almost impossible to escape it

Are there any studies on how bad this fast fucks up productivity?

kill yourself goatfucker, terrorist, sandnigger, etc

>fasting makes you lose your gains

First of all, you shitskin goatfuckers aren't actually fasting.

Second of all, fasting won't make you lose your gains. This is the dumbest meme ever.

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

>so much hate

And you still wonder why there are terror attacks?

Explosive training

Fuck off and die.

>starting this fucking argument again

>be nice to us or we'll blow you up
>but we're totally peaceful

This is of course legit because no one ever lies on the internet. And who knows of he is juicing?

Ramadan is essentially intermittent fasting. Just eat all the calories you need to gain weight in the time alloted for breaking the fast

STINKY

SMELLY

CURRY

NIGGERS

PEDOPHILE

TERRORIST

ZOOPHILE

Deus vult!!!

>be nice or we blow you up
>if you racist you p-pol g-get out pol new fit is not pol

fuck off

Can't lose your gains if you're already dead, know what I', sayin OP?

D
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

إنتحر يا كس الكلبة يا غبي

Blame all catholics for the crusades but don't blame a single muslim for isis

no one does this m8

Alot of 'alternative' but still mainstream media (IE Buzzfeed, AJ, Huffington) are funded by Muslims, so that might explain their anti west bias.

itt. larpers on all sides

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCKING SANDNIGGER SUBHUMAN TRASH

Bench with the biggest weights you can manage for as many reps as possible until failure in a secluded and empty room with no one around.
Again make sure you absolutely use as much weight as possible and try to lift the bar.
Should give you massive gains.

some nigga. fellow sandnigger. last ramadan i lost 25 lbs, but also some muscle. going for low reps high weight so i don't lose muscle. less cardio also.

BUT YOURE WHITE GUY

inb4 racist skirllex

Because you're pieces of shit and you have no place on this earth. Please blow yourself up so we don't have stupid threads like this.

If you still want to associate with that retarded religion after everything that has happened in the past few years, youre a cunt that doesnt deserve anything else but hate.

>B-b-but the terrorist attacks and ISIS have nothing to do with Islam!

>muh religion says I can't eat during the day
>indirectly whine about it by posting
kys

kill yourself goatfucker, terrorist, sandnigger, etc

that out of the way, either break your fast with water and dates preworkout, go balls to the wall in your workout, munch a feisty dinner afterwards. or do essentially towelhead IF and workout fasted and eat normally with your folks postworkout. might ruin you if you're not used to fasted workouts but it's not as hardcore as some claim, given you don't lift an absurd tonnage.

You recognize that strict adherence to a faiths ruleset may have an effect on the other portions of your life.

You plan to cut during the month of ramadan and accept that minimal strength losses may occur. Try to workout near times when you have eaten to lessen the change from the rest of the year.

Make sure you're consuming enough during the times you're allowed to eat.

Hi friendly muslims~!
Dunno why Veeky Forums has gone full blown shitposting, because that's really not what
this (blue) board is for.
This is not your personal diary. Keep your disgusting hateful thoughts to yourself, or go to another chan/forum better suited for that, or better yet, stop posting. Just. Stop. Posting. Okay? Hide the thread. There, now you're a big boy. Aren't you clever?

Please keep discussion Veeky Forums related, okay, racists and nazis? Okay.

This is a legit topic, and I hope you find this link helpful
scoobysworkshop.com/ramadan-bodybuilding/
If you scroll down, you'll see more links about fasting during Ramadan and exercise.

The best way to keep fit during fasting is to eat a lot of smaller, quick digesting meals with vegetable smoothies.
Eat light foods that pass easily through your digestive system.
Avoid thick, heavy oily foods, and snacks/sweets as much as possible, and concentrate on getting nutrition.
Get lots of hydration (fresh vegetables work really well for this imo)

Actual working out depends on how well you know your body, and your adaptation to food restriction.

Stretch and do (very) light cardio while you are fasting.
Just take a walk and gently stretch.
Doing yoga and meditation helps a lot too.

Steady, consistent exercise through the day works, and is effective if you get sleep and nutrition.
Otherwise, do your sets at night, just before breaking fast.

Good luck and Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem

You know whats worse than a sandnigger? A sandnigger lover

you know what's worse than a racist? a deeply unchristian racist. lrn2corinthians

Excellent bait. Just in case, you're a shitskin faggot following the most backwards religion. Everyone hates you for being stupid, and we will bomb you off the map for your oil, the one reason why you're even slightly relevant.

Im not a racist, Im a realist. People who are tolerant to anything Islam are blind ignorant hippies

DEEPLY UNCHRISTIAN RESPONSES ON A CHINESE NOVEL ILLUSTRATION FORUM ON THE BOARD DEDICATED TO LIFTING HEAVY OBJECTS REPEATEDLY IN THE THREAD WHERE A PERSON HAS ASKED FOR ADVICE AND WAS GREETED WITH RACIAL SLURS

JUST SAYING.

Veeky Forums - Deus Vult, and absolutely no humanity

Cry racist more, liberal faggot. It's a made up word with no real bad meaning besides the one forced onto it by the jews to silence opposition easily. This is how they destroy countries. Go die

>long acting protein
You believe everything the supplement industry tells you, huh

wow guys so edgy i can see that this board is your private forum so i'll just ignore it because it doesnt affect me in any way and this will surely increase the quality of future posts because spite and bile are the best qualities of the christian/human spirit that we should endeavour to share with the world

go to Antarctica

It's almost always night there so you can still make mad gains

this image is so ironic because Mohammed was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and Ayesha was Mary Magdalene LOL (and Fatima was Mary the Virgin, Ali was John the Baptist)

>UWAAA UWAAAA FIT BECOMING POL DEUS VULT HOW DARE POL INVADE THEY HAVE NO HUMANITY WE MUST SHOW RESPECT

do you even know about islam
holy shit incarnation you think this is some buddist shit? typical sjw who defend what they dont understand

but who said I was muslim?

Fuck your religion and fuck your prophet.

i dont know why there's so much islamophobia.

you'd think that you were getting fucked in the ass every night and made to watch your entire family being raped in front of your eyes, in the mouth, anus, vagina, slapping dicks against every single member of your families face, and yours, before they push those cocks in your mouth as many as can fit between your lips and cum all over your face before doing the exact same thing to each member of your house, working methodically and going around room to room, throwing your family members on their respective beds, male and female, young and old, and raping them till tears are streaming silently down their faces, and then they're told to worship Satan or something and then you just repress the anger and lash out at Islam on this here phone case analysis and comparison forum on a board (supposedly) about fitness and health and generally act like a shitmong who was raped and watched their entire family (and everyone they know) raped in front of their eyes and what was I talking about again?

everyone on this board has fitness in common. Maybe instead of going full racist you should try to consider how they have the same goals as you but want your advice on how to deal with their religious circumstances?

In the end everyone here is bonded by the iron bar

Losing your gains for a meme god who obviously doesnt exist. This world needs more Darwin

>MUDDI
ich kekte

that was beautiful....
now if only someone would actually listen to it

Easy, stop practicing your gutter religion.

You deserve all the hate you get.

Religion isn't a race, fuck islam and your cuck prophet.

I'm the furthest thing from racist but everyone religious is different degrees of retarded and muslims are right there at the fucking top and the mental gymnastics they have to go through to try and make their religion seem less despicable are mindbending.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAYCISM

They don't call this place cuckchan for nothing.

Nice samefag, shitskin.

Just consume enough each day it and u won't lose ur gains. not eating for 12 hrs doesn't do shit

Many anons here on Veeky Forums including me do IF all the time. But noooo shitskins have to feel special because they do it once a year to please their pedophile god

Just gtfo

My heart grows seeing Veeky Forums name and shame the Muslim Jew.

Muslims and Jews have little in common, I hear you say? Wrong! They're both parasitic lifeforms that have no way of surviving without a host, and they both need to be expunged from Europe and the States if we are to survive as a species.

have you considered suicide bombing?
the pounds will literally fly off of you

>making the people who want to rape and murder you stronger
Yeah, no thanks. Have fun losing gains.

Lmao, "racists, nazis". Have any real arguments?
And yea, treat Ramadan as intermittent fasting essentially.

the simple fact of the matter is that you're much more likely to encounter westernised muslims online who are incredibly modernised, sympathetic and better educated, and here you lot are just spewing shit indiscriminately.
More muslims come on Veeky Forums who were born and raised in the west than from the "backwards" countries.

if you read the post, you can tell that

>Please keep discussion Veeky Forums related, okay, racists and nazis?

actually means
>Veeky Forums is not the correct place to be discussing white supremacy, race wars, ethnic bashing, nazism, ideology, etc.,

>Muslims go to Christian countries, become culutrally christian as a result of interacting with society, don't commit crimes or Jihads
>see not all muslims are bad
No shit not all muslims are bad, I have unironically many muslim friends. But the real question is why are so many terrorist attacks motivated by Islam? There is clearly something wrong and people should have an open dialouge with it. I'm not racist by any remark, I'm a spic in Toronto.
And I agree, keep Veeky Forums fitness related. People have given advice on how to fast and do it for extended periods of time (Intermittent fasting). Also if you don't mind taking EC stacks during the fast, it would help with the cravings.

>Muslims are literally so fragile that they become terrorists if insulted
Shit b8

Maybe if OP wanted advice without bringing religion into it he shouldve just asked how to properly do intermettent fasting. Who gives a flying fuck for what reason you do it, keep ur Pisslam off this board

the mudshits who murder us westerners in our streets nearly all grew up in our own countries, too. as did the gorillion of them who shit up our streets, fill up our prisons, and live off leeching from our welfare state.

Veeky Forums, the only place where a nazi will say he's a muslim and post this type of shit just so other nazis read it and get mad at muslims and radicalize even more in a so-called ''strictly fitness and health'' board.

The only place? Nigga you blind? This shit happens all around the world, in both ways. Everything is a political game

certainly not in the fitness sub-board of an american anime forum

in a similar vein, why were so many lynchings of black people (ex-slaves) perpetrated by white (supposedly) christians?
There is clearly something wrong there too!

That's probably to do with the fact that most western countries sponsor the killing of their peoples overseas and in foreign lands.
Only western states do that kind of shit, and they basically run world affairs.
What good-minded Muslim would see kids getting blown up, whilst paying tax money that goes towards bombs and tanks to support fascist dictators and the bombing of impoverished people and feel absolutely nothing?
As far as they are concerned, they are trying to protect their oppressed brothers and sisters, and the west is to blame because it has machinations on the world and has all the money, arms, medicine, cultural influence, and uses it in a decadent and thoroughly degenerate manner!

There is something very wrong there, and people had open discourse of it and reformed. The problem with Islam, it doesn't reform, and what's worse, you are called Islamaphobic racist bigot when trying to point out any flaws with Islam. I am not religious in the traditional sense, I am an atheist, but was brought up catholic in a Chrsitian country.
And Why are you excusing terrorism?
Since they bomb us, we have to bomb them back? Does Islam not have the golden rule or something?Another problem with Muslims, since Islam requires you to submit to Allah's will, you will always identify as a Muslim first instead of your country. If all the refugees and migrants (not talking about the legitmate ones), go to a different country, you have to assimilate to it. Multi-culutralism is a mistake, you can't have different values for a government and the people. Never allow sharia law to be the law of the land.

What an absolutely pathetic and incorrect reduction of the quran

Islam has a reformation movement which makes a lot of sense, quran alone, but it cant gain any traction

And the bible says gays deserve nothing but death. Have you not learned that most people dont actually do the shit their books say.

So much this

What you having for Iftar lads?

>And the bible says gays deserve nothing but death
c i t a t i o n r e q u i r e d

leviticus you larper

Nice propaganda, here is the full version
:And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

So fuck you, and fuck your cherry picking propaganda piece of shit

Again, this is the reformation of the Catholic and Christian religion, they have an open dialogue. They can believe it's a sin, but as long as they don't discriminate against gays it's fine. They are tolerant to everyone, christ cucks are too nice to people allowing immgirants that hate the country they are going to, to come in waves.
Try eating protein during the day and carbs at night

16-8 diet.

You get 8 hours, you eat whatever you want, but in the 16 hours left you eat absolutely nothing. You can have the 8 eating hours any time in your daily routine, make it after iftar, and at the before the end of your 8 hours make sure you get your sahoor.
Good luck, you Muslim shit.

Best regards,
Ex-Muslim shit

>eat like beasts
and yet I'm still struggling when bulking

>mudshits behave like dindus
>BUT WEST IS EVIL WHY DONT YOU ROLL OVER AND DIE ALLREADY FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

every time
like clockwork lmao

Not as worse, however: ">>>But