Redpill me on blender bottles

Redpill me on blender bottles

Other urls found in this thread:

breville.co.uk/breakfast/blend-active/blend-active-with-2-bottles-green/VBL062-01-MASTER.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like a normal bottle, but hear me out. we charge more for it.

It will smell terrible after a little while and the smell won't go away, ever.

Just use a fucking blender, it's literally made for blending shit.

What's there to get? It's a plastic bottle with a whisk ball

Be sure to wash it immediately after use and let it air dry with the lid off because it retains awful smells like a motherfucker

I only got one because my hand fits inside it so I can actually clean it. The ball doesn't do shit.

soak over night in soapy water

make a shake and leave it in your black car's trunk over the whole summer. Don't forget to leave the car in the sun.

You'll smell pure death when you open it.

>buy blender bottle
>throw ball in trash

How the fuck did it not just immediately leak everywhere?

>Wanna hit the gym bro?
>Oh yeah let me just quickly get my blender out and plug it in so that I can mix this whey into this water
>And then wash the entire blender
>And then get this, after we get back from the gym, i'll also have to wash the bottle i poured it in to
>And I'll have to do this every day instead of just buying a bottle with a little ball inside of it that can mix my whey with my water when I shake it
there are tons of alternatives to buying a blender bottle (ie just mix the whey with the water using a fork) but a blender is such a weird alternative to offer. you're literally making it more inconvenient and more expensive than just buying a blender bottle.

I had one a long time ago and I tried that. I also tried soaking in vinegar all night, soaking in baking soda all night... nothing. still smelled terrible. I did leave a shake in there for a few hours in my car though.

>blender

its called a spoon. you put the powderin the cup and then the water and you stir with the spoon

i am afraid of how little about life some of your parents taught you

breville.co.uk/breakfast/blend-active/blend-active-with-2-bottles-green/VBL062-01-MASTER.html

>Blend shit up
>Take it out with you
>Blend some washing up liquid with water to clean it when you get back home

OH SO FUCKING HARD

>a spoon

Good luck blending water, protein powder, oats, peanut butter, and half a banana with a spoon

did you read my post dude? I was saying that using a blender is stupid and literally at one point said "there are tons of alternatives to buying a blender bottle (ie just mix the whey with the water using a fork)"
OR:
>buy a blender bottle for less than that blender you linked
>put whey into bottle
>put water into bottle
>shake
>consume
why are you so staunchly defending something you know is more inconvenient than just simply using a blender bottle? what do you have against doing something more easily? what are the benefits exactly of using a blender?

i like them simply because of the convenience, throw in some water, throw in some scoops shake, done

>PUT SHIT INTO BOTTLE
>PRESS BUTTON
>DONE

>PUT WASHING UP LIQUID IN BOTTLE
>PRESS BUTTON
>DONE

OH YEAH BRO SO MUCH HARDER THAN

>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>AWW SHIT IT'S STILL LUMPY
>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE
>FUCK IT I LIKE MY DRINKS TO BE HALF SOLID

>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>OH FUCK NOW I GOTTA CLEAN THIS STUPID GRILL/BALL
>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB
>FUCK IT, IT ALREADY SMELLS LIKE SHIT

$20 for 2 BOTTLES AND THE BLENDER SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE, HOW ABOUT GET A JOB FAGGOT.

yikes. never trigger a britbong. jesus christ.

It's superior to mixing powders into water with a spoon. Just get one bro, it's only $10. Y-you can afford, that, right user?

AND GOOD FUCKING LUCK BLENDING PEANUT BUTTER AND A BANANA IN YOUR STUPID BACTERIA BOTTLE

also, you do realize that you can just put soap and water into a blender bottle and shake it to wash it? right?

OH YEAH I BET THAT'S GONNA WORK JUST LIKE IT WORKS FOR BLENDING UP A SIMPLE FUCKING POWDER

OH NO WAIT IT DOESN'T.

i dont put peanut butter and bananas into my shakes because i'm not drinking them for the taste. im drinking them to get protein. why are you so pissed off dude?

WHY WOULD I BE PISSED OFF THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD $20 FOR A FUCKING BLENDER?

>2017
>NOT PUTTING PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANAS IN YOUR SHAKES
>FUCKING FAGGOT

I bet you mix your whey with water filthy casual

you don't put those in your shakes because your bottle can't blend them

Good luck doing that with a little metal spiral too

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BLEND ALL THAT SHIT? A FUCKING BLENDER

i spent less on my blender bottle, and its still better. you know why? because i can put my powder in them and take them to the gym and pour in water after my workout, so it doesnt have to sit in my locker and get lukewarm while i work out. because i dont have a weird, gimmicky blender sitting on my counter that people have to look at when they come over to my house. i dont even care that much, its just outrageous to get so pissed off over the fact that some people use a blender bottle and gain more value from it than your weird looking "blender".

yep, fuck mixing with milk, especially if you're doing 2 a day

this bread
my sides
I'm dying

Stupidest fucking invention ever.

I would only use one if my city lost power for weeks. They smell like shit no matter how much you clean them, you can't add anything other than thin protein powder or else you'll be chewing on protein clumps, expensive for no reason.

Dog who the fuck wants use a blender to make their shakes unless their putting like oats and shit in it?? With a shaker you can just shake it on the way to the gym so everyone knows you go to the gym. It also makes you look really cool when you pop 'n' chug right in front of that cardio bunny that's been looking at you funny since you got there

I like your rage user. Personal blending devices are vastly superior to shake bottles. It feels nice to be part of the blender master race.

>It also makes you look really cool when you pop 'n' chug right in front of that cardio bunny that's been looking at you funny since you got there

why would you drink something like a protein shake AT the gym? intake of stuff like this should happen at least 20 minutes BEFORE working out.

i thought everyone used these. i use them. ive had the same one for maybe 2 years. had to toss another one because i forgot to wash it and it got nasty though. quality protein usually mixes pretty easily. i love mine.

>not one person pointing out that the majority of all blenders are made out of plastic
if you care at all about your health, you will avoid plastic like the unholy cancer it is

enjoy your xenoestrogens if you continue to use that garbage.

>expensive
>literally £1.99

enjoy your xenoestrogens

the one i have has a sticker that says it doesnt have bpa in it

is it plastic?
then it will break down, no matter what.
glass and certain metals only. BPA free is a meme. plastic is plastic, it breaks down into smaller and smaller bits that will never go away.
you body already has enough of that shit in it, and it's going to be there for a long time.
stop now and help repair the damage done. don't add to it.

live fast and leave a big coffin

in this day and age
if you live well
good chance you will never need a coffin

that is if you aren't already 45+ years old or have fucked up health

You sound agitated. Are you a blender bottle?

>good chance you will never need a coffin
put me in the ground right now
that sounds horrible

>not wanting to be an immortal worker bee for your jewish overlords
oh vey

Mine is glass you poor faggots

>majority of blenders
good job buying a quality product
[spoiler]is it's lid plastic? this is where 99% of all glass/metals blenders fail. any plastic is cancer, it will leach into your foods. 100% no plastic or just forget about being healthy is general[/spoiler]

what do you mean by "break down"? i thought plastics take thousands of years to break down. i have heard f leaching though, like the plastics will leech chemicals into whatever is in the container

>weird, gimmicky blender

Blenders are a common kitchen appliance. Many people have a blender.

maybe i should just get a tall mason jar and throw the whisk ball in there

Fuck. I've never even seen a blender with a glass lid?

My grandma has one from the 70's

>tfw I unironically did this

>my bottle stinks

Put it in the freezer for a day or two. Kills the bacteria. Boiling also removes really bad smells.

Get a metal one or it'll smell like garbage and feces.

Soon enough there won't be enough coffins.

>The ball doesn't do shit.
this is true
does anyone know where to get a different bit for it? or what it would be called?

my buddy had one that looked like pic related and it got all up in the corners but I don't know where to buy one

How

I use a narrower one for drinking water out of and it always leaks

I'm pretty sure that's called a water bottle

Nah got the blender bottle logo and had a spring ball thing so definitely supposed to be for shakes

Do you guys drink it before or after a workout?

That depend of the suplement

If its whey or mass gainer then its after workout

Same

I once forgot to wash my blender bottle for a week after a shake. Leftovers that once were red (strawberry taste) turned to green and the smell stayed for like a few months

THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF BOTTLE SHAKER USERS. THERE WILL BE NEEDS FOR COFFINS IN THE FUTURE.

VIVA LA BLENDER

Yeah if you clean it..

BPA free smartass

Blender Bottle detected

You want the real red pill. Scoop directly into your mouth. Squirt water. Blend then swallow.

People unironically think drinking out plastic bottles will wreck their gains
Laughable

Xenoeostrogens aren't why you're dyel

broscience: the post

t. Wristlet
I'm small and I can't even fit my hand more than 1/4th the way through

>cold temperatures don't kill bacteria
>hot temperatures don't kill bacteria
>everything is bro science

>not doing both
Confirmed for never gonna make it

Good replacement for a boston shaker