Why didnt you fags tell me one shot of jack is only 65 calories??? I thought vodka had the lowest calories...

Why didnt you fags tell me one shot of jack is only 65 calories??? I thought vodka had the lowest calories. This is the ultimate cutting drink to still make social gains..

>drinking only one shot
>not drinking the whole bottle

>still make social gains..

So... you need to consume alcohol in order to talk to people and/or have a good time?

No but it makes it easier and fun when going out

Jack Daniels is the shittiest whiskey there is. Try some of pic related.

Bushmills is my jam right now.

The alcohol percentage is what determines the calories as long as the spirit doesn't have added sugar. 40% abv vodka will have the exact same amount of calories as Jack Daniels.

dunno if the chart is accurate, but here you go

Time to get some Spirytus.

Staying sober in a bar/night club is basically going full retard.

I dont know user. Google says smirnoff has like 100 calories per shot...

> skinny girl
> most fattening spirit
lmao

Don't know if you guys have tried this mixer/energy drink. It's swedish, sugar free, lots of caffeine and BCAAs. and it tastes so fucking good. It says on the cans to not mix with alcohol but I've had about 100 drinks mixed with it now, I fucking love it. I've cut out beer completely and my 6pack is coming in real nice even tho I party a lot. If you see some NOCCO, buy and mix with vodka, thank me later. (Just don't get the "orange taste" one without bubbles, it tastes shit). Actually tastes even better with alcohol than without because the alcohol kills the fake sweetener taste.

Pic related, best thing to come out of sweden ever. I'm considering investing in the company because I believe so much in their product.

Yes anyone who is sober at a pub or club is a massive faggot unless desi.

Try the blackbush, its great.

Whatever resource you're looking at is telling you how many calories is in 1 oz of Daniel's. A shot is 1.5 oz in America meaning you're still consuming about 98 calories or so per. I believe every hard liquor I've come across is the same in this regard.

What are some good drinks? I only know run and coke and whiskey cola

Help out an alcohol noob here

Gin has the fewest calories that is if you don't load it with sugar like a woman. Gin and tonic can't fuck that up.

Also hack Daniels taste like total corporate manufactured shit which is what it is please drunk better whiskey

Lol are you 15

> run and coke

Its the other way around you pleb

I use tequila, about the same but tastes a hell of a lot better

tonic water is surprisingly loaded in calories.
shit's like soft drink, even good stuff like fever tree

grow up straight edge faggot

A few of my favourites:

Gin tonic
Metaxa tonic
Absinthe with a bit of water
Proper whisky straight (weaboo suntory stuff, Laphroaig, Jura, Talisker etc.)
Vodka red bull (sugarfree)
Żubrówka apple juice

yes

what about wine

I'm trying to stay away from the liquor goblin, really fucks my gut up after I drink, especially wine

Gonna drink a small glass of kefir everyday instead

Sailor Jerry and ginger, best rum mixer.

Pina colada is great in summer. I remember some user using low calorie coconut rum and some kind of low calorie pineapple energy drink with coconut cream to make a healthier version

Gin Tonic if I don't want to get hammered but still have a great night. I treat it almost like plain old soda.
Vodka Tonic if I really want to chat up the qt at the club or if I just want to go straight to bed.

So alcohol can make you fat?

Very much so, alcohol is loaded with empty calories.
Beer is essentially liquid bread, have a google

I know about beer, beer can give big belly but i thought hard liquors such as whiskey and rum didnt make anyone fat

My nigga

OGD is the patrician's bottom shelf bourbon. Buffalo Trace is even better if you can afford it.

rum is full of sugar

they have a lot less cal's but most of the time people aren't drinking them straight, mixing them with soft drink or w/e.

you are an actual retard

How do you think rum is made?

>social gains
This isn't /LGBT/, faggot.

I fucking hope you're trolling
Indeed he is

The same way every other distilled spirit is made. It doesn't have more sugar because they use sugar cane.
Retard.

From sugarcane but it not full of sugar

>bars/pubs/nightclubs are the only way to make social gains
And you wonder why you're autistic.

>Gin and tonic
>Vodka with ice
>Tequila/vodka sunrise
>Vodka raspberry
>Boilermaker (don't actually order one of these in the bar)

Whisky and redbull is fucking great

white russian are pretty amazing despite being a meme because of that there Lebowksi movei

They're great, but good luck drinking them frequently without ballooning

explain this

It seems to be a picture of a dried plant next to a coin

Idk, man, you should be able to get something as simple as that by yourself

water and water

All I see is an illegal substance.

What are you trying to say, user? Are you a criminal?

>shits on jack daniels
>recommends even shittier american pisswater

decent taste

The process of removing ethanol from your bloodstream involves using it for energy. The process is such that burning of all other energy sources is stopped until all the ethanol is gone. Ethanol alone can't be turned into fat in the body but the fact that it causes other macros to be spared means that you get fat anyway when the combined total calories from alcohol + food is a surplus, the other macros are then turned into fat. If you ate no food at all and only drank booze that contained zero sugar, then you wouldn't gain any fat. Almost every kind of booze has some sugar in it though.

What alcohol will make me less sleepy? 5-6 beers and my eyes are closing.. vodka gets me tired after a few hours too.. this sucks when i go to a show or a party

No love for Wild Turkey?
Cheap and not too horrible on its own

Vodka water with lime is a good one for low cal. Tequilla sunrise is my favorite cocktail, but I only get them on vacation. Usually a beer guy mostly.

You gotta push past the sleepy phase. Vodka redbull will keep you awake probably too.

vodka goes with almost anything fruity also energy drinks
tequila goes good with sprite or maybe ginger ale
whiskey is good with whiskey
rum is good with ginger ale/brown sodas

really you should man up and just take shots, followed by a chaser

It's the alcohol itself that does that. So the answer is drink less alcohol to be less sleepy.

Jack and Diet Coke has been my drink for years. Might as well make it a double

Drink more water, eat before you drink, take a multi-vitamin, caffeine

>Bourbon

Alcohol is sugar.

Alcohol for socializing is like running shoes for running. It's not required but it sure fucking helps.

No, it isn't. Google fermentation, you autist.

nigga u aint ever drunk old thompson.

>thinking whisky would have less calories than vodka when vodka is just alcohol and water
one shot is 96... the same as vodka you are looking at the calories in 1 oz. whereas a shot is 1.5 oz

why don't you?

why don't you?

My fav college tier drinks

>Long Island Iced Tea
>Vodka Redbull
>Straight tequila
>Straight Malibu
>Strawberry Smirnoff and cherry Gatorade
> Fuckjuice: get a gallon of water, pour out half of it, add a fifth or a liter of vodka, add crystal light or kool-aid or some flavoring, then fill the rest back up with water. Drink as much as you can before you black out

Can I lose weight if I stick to my diet every day but saturday? Hard not to get plastered with my friends and play fighting games. Only 4 days out of the month.

Is there a reason vodka doesn't get me drunk anymore? It just makes me feel kind of gross. Pic related gets the job done though.
Also

>drinking alcohol with chasers

If your caloric deficit is still maintained after your binge you should be ok

Thanks a lot guys I've noted them all

This desu. I have a moderation problem.