Last thread is on autosage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EBfxjSFAxQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6__QYkV_qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

babe spotted

She spelled enemies wrong

No. Just no. I refuse to believe.

I literally feel like the worst father in the world when my son bumps his head.

i just ate an entire bag of cheese sticks

Wtf is that shit on those pics

Fucking hell

Post-surgery staph infection

That's fucking disgusting wtf

Funnily enough that's probably the most passable trap I've ever seen

Yeah, I can't deal with stuff like this anymore after having my firstborn.

This whole body positivity thing has really gotten out of control. This thing should be teetering on the brink of suicide every day. Not feeling handsome or cute, ever

Would a baby be able to pull the trigger? I`m a no-funz but I though that you needed to apply pressure to make the gun go boom?

But on another note, why can`t you send 911 a fb message? Or an whatsApp message?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EBfxjSFAxQ

Easily if it's in SA mode. Still doable in DA.

Top kek

I've been on here for nearly a decade and this is one of the worst pics I've seen.

If this was real, he'd be in prison.

Check'd and me too man. He's 1 in a month and I swear to god those first 3 months I was fucking terrified to do everything
>holding him
Oh shit oh shit, mustn't break him
>lay him down to sleep
>check on him every 3min to make sure he's still breathing

I used to just shake my head or get that "u fuckin retard" sort of mentality at these kind of pictures, or at the worst have a "Darwinism at work!" train if thought. Now, it legitimately terrifies me and infuriates me in a way that isn't healthy

The most disgusting thing about this picture is still her vagina. It looks so fat and out of place.

So MAggie really could have shot Mister Burns...

Looks more like she went to a cheap surgeon who didnt allow for pressure build up due to inflammation. Why people do cheap i'll never know.

Look deep into zir eyes. Those are eyes reflecting a crushed soul.

>I`m a no-funz
for what purpose

Because I got cucked by my government. Now I`m disarmed facing a hostile takeover of my country, It's a good thing that I can lift heavy object. Might come in good use when I need to drag my shot arse back home.

They don't actually feel that way.

what country?

Swamp Germany.

Oh god, you guys are so fucked. My country is bad and boned too, but damn. Good luck, Krautbro.

What the fuck is that

Learn some basics of machining. You can churn out open-bolt guns if you have a machine shop and like three guys who know what they're doing. Then we'll just airdrop in ammo for the Reconquista.

>Krautbro
Swamp Germany is the Netherlands

Yeah I'm going to move to the country and eat a fuckload of peaches while I fuck my White Waifu and get ready for Rahowa.
>Pic was reprimanded for wearing a headscarf in uniform, but many though that it was a good idea.

From which country do you hail?

Sound good (But ohw my, that would be illegal and I would be one of those WHITE SUPREEEEMACISTS terrorist).

This was my captha for this post
Thanks Kek, I know that I`m fucked.

Oh my bad. I've never heard it called that. I just thought you were preceding the country with something disparaging.

Canada, where our immigration is a literal Somali lmao.

Ayyyyyy it's rural Texas

>Canada
I´m so sorry :''(.
We need an Ice age or a volcano to darken the skies so all the invaders die due to vit D deficiency.

immigration minister*

wew, I should've checked before posting.

lmao he's so fat even his piercings are about to disappear

With the powers combined

How do I achieve this mode?

>ze/zir
way to appropriate alien culture you insensitive shitlord

Kek

May 10 6'3 250 lb

May 31 230 lb

Water weight i know

Fuck

Are you in the wrong thread?

No. I want to be hated because it motivates me

is this Satan?

Natural selection. Natures way of saying, those two were never meant to reproduce.

>scopophobia

Never gonna make it.

i fucking hate fat peopel

Arms are looking better, but yeah, you got a lot to go big boy. Keep at it, and you'll be good.

gj

KEK

Transfat = best fat

Okay, you're smelly

Why are you here and not in the gym, fatto?

God, sweden is such a fucking shithole cucknation, jesus christ. Somebody fucking nuke it already.

>It is an empire
>I am its dictator

Disgusting there's not even muscle on your arms just fat

kek that bothered me too

I love these types of pics with captions

Better start training for shit like this m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6__QYkV_qs

being a dad is so cool desu

Can confirm

Because they don't have money dummy

>Wear headscarf in Muslim-infested area of Amsterdam, World Capital of Degeneracy
>"omg so many positive responses"
At least her higher ups still have some sense left and dat bitch gon get fired.

posing on facebook "call 911" is way too fake for me.

However protective you feel now, remember to learn your kids that world is ugly place and nothing comes for free. You want to find the balance between preparing them for bullies at school, shit boss at job, cheating gf but at the same time building up their confidence and trust to you so no matter what troubles they meet, they wont be scared to ask for your support.

How inbred are you amerifats not to realize that article is fake as shit?

Found this version

Multiple swedecucks on here have confirmed that this happens

Is your name Andrew Bath?

No way this is real

So much wrong with this

kek

Refuges welcome amirite?

Are these shitlords victim blaming people who have been kidnapped? Why aren't we teaching kidnappers not to kidnap people instead of victim shaming? It's 2013+4. Fucking triggered I can't even.

Side note
>implying that people would want to kidnap an obese person to rape and not some qt average size women

That reminds me of a story my dad has told me a few times.

When I was a kid, probably 2 or so I was standing by the sliding glass door and my hands were on the glass part that doesn't move. My dad was coming in from outside and it was the time of year where the sun has a really strong glare and he couldn't see inside through the door so he didn't see me standing there so he opened the door and my hand got smashed between between the sliding glass door. He got my hand out and was freaking out thinking he just ruined my hand for life. Wrapped it in a towel so my mom didn't see it and took my do the er. They opened up the towel and my hand was back to normal. Have fun with that.

It very well could be user, this smells of his trickery and deceit. This is why we need to retake Constantinople.

I think it's from an old google search auto complete saying fat people are harder to kidnap

You mean white skinny attractive women are easy to kidnap

What was it

that left pic is britbongistan

Sometimes I wonder... if grandpa hadn't lost the war, would degenerates like this also live today?

you look like the beast titan before he started lifting

fuckin a man concan hell yea

Okay hold on. OP here. I posted this image, but I never deleted it. Why did this get deleted? Did a mod do it?

For anyone wondering what it was, the picture was of a facebook post of a baby holding a gun with the caption "my baby is going to be a gangsta nigga" followed by the post "call 911, my baby shot himself" and then next to it was a photo of two juggalos standing next to an infant sized coffin. I did look it up, and it has been confirmed to be fake, but still, I don't think that warrants it being deleted by a mod?

this thread is dying