Is the metabolic/anabolic window a meme?

Is the metabolic/anabolic window a meme?

This photo reminds me of the time I heard some middle aged dude tell a girl at the gym to go look up suicide girls in her spare time.
Never saw either of them again, shame.

Yes/No

cuz she looked like one and he wanted to bully her? or just a weirdo wanting sex?

I think the real burning question is why is there no Veeky Forumsgirl thread at the moment?

only if you're fasted.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

yes, the human body is utterly and hopelessly inefficient so it can only build muscle in a 30min window

This. Average.

This. New.

What is this stupid copypasta I keep seeing about average girl in college. Who is posting it and why?

This is a horrible copy pasta

Hehehehe

someone call an ambulance

Yes, it's absolutely a meme
Ever noticed that the people walking out of the gym drinking protein shakes are always dyel pieces of shit? An experienced lifter knows it's just stupid

Sort of. Muscle protein synthesis goes up pretty significantly for 24-48 hours after a workout, but new research is showing that it has little if anything to do with hypertrophy and it probably has more to do with muscle tissue repair than building new muscle tissue. You may get a slight benefit in putting slightly more of your calories in the 24 hours after a workout than the rest of the week but it's nothing you should be worried about.

Of course it's a fucking meme. You really think that the only time your body is capable of absorbing protein and shuttling it to your muscles is 30 minutes after you work out? And if you some how miss that window you're pretty much screwed.

It's all a fucking scam set up so you think you need to take whey protein after you lift. Just workout hard, eat enough to hit your macros and get enough sleep and you'll be fine.

No, go look up studies on post workout cell permeability.

TLDR: It increases

done

it makes practically no difference for your gains whether your post workout meal is simple carbs and whey protein isolate 30 minutes after the workout or complex carbs and casein 6 hours after the workout, even if you workout fasted
I know that if you're new enough you won't believe me. you have to try different things and see for yourself to get properly redpilled, but this example is absolutely true