An evil magician gives you the choice to turn either into a skelly (17~ BMI) or a fatass (30~ BMI with 30% Body fat)...

An evil magician gives you the choice to turn either into a skelly (17~ BMI) or a fatass (30~ BMI with 30% Body fat), with no other option (you can't kill yourself)

What do?

Hmm lemme think here opee...
Do I want to be thin, or do I won't to be a fatass?? Tough question, I'll think about it and reply in the thread later

skelly would be hella cool
>get to go on extreme bulk mode, eating literally whatever I want
>can much more easily get aesthetic as I am no longer fighting loose skin and fat
sure my lifts would be shit but who cares about the weight you put up if you aren't competing?

>17 BMI
>skelly

?

Don't think that number's what you're aiming for. Anyway I'd pick skelly.

fatass for sure

was pretty skelly once
think it might be easier to go down from fatty
rather than up from skelly
30% doesn't sound too hard

17 is skelly as fuck man

I'd take the fatass if there is no problem with loose skin.

>thinking cutting is easier than bulking
u wut

Skelly.
At least your joints won't hurt when running.

How the fuck is it not? Cutting is the fucking easiest thing in the world, it takes less effort than bulking, because all you have to fucking do is not eat, how the fuck is that not easy?

In a bulk there's more cooking, shopping, cleaning and eating, it takes up much more time than a cut.

Skelly mode easily. Newbie gains show up way more and a super bulk sounds pretty good.

I already started skelly, and it's not great but it's not that bad. Lot of girls, and I mean hot girls (Not saying most just more than you'd think) are totally into skinny guys, especially if they have other stuff going on like a lot of charisma, intelligence, fame, talent, wealth etc.

If your fat, and not just a little chubby but a genuine fatso, you are gunna find it much harder to get play.

DEPENDS ON THE FRAME

If the frame is small, I'll shuffle off my mortal coil. If medium or big, skinny.

When you're obese, you have a far greater sense of urgency with hunger, and it's more frequent.

Google leptin / ghrelin and obesity for the physiology behind it.

A lot of artsy fartsy girls are into skinny guys for some reasons

>fucked up skin
skelly 4 sure

I kill the magician

I hate skellies who do not understand that fatties are the inverse of themselves. And vice versa.

Just how fucking dumb can you be?

This. I could bulk and Bulk and Bulk! Unless he makes me skelly by giving me IBS.

cutting is easy just reset 4 a few days let your gut shrink a bit, bulking is hard unless u go boogie mode

Do I keep my current appetite?
Fatty mode please. That shit will be gone in like a month

Fatass
Because I was a fatass before and losing weights is easy and fast

Skelly by a mile, way, WAY less social stigma attached to it.

Skelly is better, no stretch marks, no loose skin, I'd much rather start from skelly.

I started from skelly before and it was really hard pushing yourself to eat alot of nights until you feel like you're going to explode, going to bed nauseous as shit etc.

not saying starting from fatass would be easier but I would like to try it and feel the differences, although I'm a skelly at heart so if I had the exact same appetitie, personality etc that I have now I believe it would be easier for me to just not eat as a fatass.

I'll "weigh" in on your stupidity.

This time last year I was cruising at 411 pounds. Last June, I decided to change. It has been almost a year and I have only lost 80 pounds. It is hard as fuck to ignore your body screaming at you to eat more, because it is telling you you are dying. It's taking the instinct to subsist and blowing it out of proportion to where it's literally all you think about. It's like doing nofap and edging 5-6 times a day. I can't tell you how often I find myself wandering into my kitchen and fighting every urge I have to snack or binge or whatever and I've been averaging a deficit for a fucking year. Each meal you just want a little more.

Contrast that to your situation and gaining weight. There are literally thousands of options to increase your caloric intake, there so many foods and beverages you could start eating and drinking and put on a few extra pounds.

I know a man Who has been stuck at 150 pounds due to a real, legitimate medical issue. The only change he made to his diet to put on weight, was drink one 12 ounce can of Mountain Dew a day, and he gained 15 pounds in a matter of a month. Every time you post it becomes more and more obvious that you don't know what the FUCK you are talking about. You are a skelly and your retardation will guarantee you stay that way.

Stop talking, you're wrong. Take the L and go home.

Oh but you'll get stretch marks from lifting too.

>eating a lot

You don´t need to eat a lot. Just calorie dense food. Hell a small bag of peanuts has almost a 1000 calories.

you are mentally ill, boogie territory that is way cutting is harder 4 You and u need 2 accept that fact, for people in overweight or obese area, talking 100 lb max from normal bmi area cutting is easier, they just need to stop acting like children accept the fact that they need to eat less to lose weight

Yeah after bulking on 3k calories for a long while I figured out quite a few calorie dense meals, I would often add a bowl of peanuts to alot of meals throughout the day to get the calories up but on days where you are busy (I work two jobs) it can be hard to get all the required calories in throughout the day so it comes to 2 hours before you have to sleep and you still need to get in like 1.5k calories which can be really hard sometimes.

If you're a skelly and think you "eat a lot", there is three easy steps.

1) Start eating a real breakfast (if you didn't)
2) Eat 2 or 3 granola bars during the day
2) Eat a sandwich 1 hour before going to bed

You'll gain 10 kg in 3 month easily.

Fatass.
I find cutting more satisfying than bulking.

Cutting is simple, but not necessarily easy. For most fatty people the problem is almost always having a ridiculous appetite.

17 BMI would be 125 lbs at 6 feet. How is that not skelly as fuck?

Aren't granola sugary biscuits ?

Depends.

The ones i buy are just cereals, seeds and dried fruits with honey.

It's like 500 calories for 100 grams and it's easy to eat, so yeah

>you are mentally ill
And you’re a sad little skelly making no gains. Ad hominem attacks “cut” both ways faggot

>boogie territory that is way cutting is harder 4 You and u need 2 accept that fact
At what point have I not accepted the fact that cutting is hard for me? I went on a full blown autistic rampage about how cutting is hard and you still think that I believe cutting to be easy? Is this one of those bugs bunny tricks where you get me to argue against my own opinion by switching sides?

>for people in overweight or obese area, talking 100 lb max from normal bmi area cutting is easier
Let’s move them goalposts! To be fair, you had already moved them once before i picked up on your retardation so I should have seen this coming.

>they just need to stop acting like children accept the fact that they need to eat less to lose weight
I like how you accuse other people of acting like children when you’re here using numbers as words like a fucking middle schooler.

Right now, You’re India and I’m Pajeet. And I just shit all over you.

Ah shit man that sounds great.

You're retarded. When you are THAT big the hunger pains are incredible. You feel like an addict.

Having personally done both? It's MUCH easier to bulk.

Yeah, i do this, went from 48kg to 54 in no time.

Still skelit0r tier but that's a start

>This time last year I was cruising at 411 pounds. Last June, I decided to change. It has been almost a year and I have only lost 80 pounds.
a year and only 80 lb at that weight, confirmed mentally ill, it's not hard but u need 2 deal with your illness, if u have a urge 2 eat just go outside and start walking it's that simple and eat less than You need

Skelly mode is far better than bieng a fat shit

way to not refute anything i said in my last post, dumbass. But which is it? first you ais it was easy to cut, then you said for a guy like me it was hard. Now you're back to saying it's easy. Do you have a scat fetish? you keep letting me shit all over you.

A skeleton will have visible results and an aesthetic by normie standards body with 0-3 months of working out and eating.
A 30 BMI fatass will still be a fatass with no definition whatsoever after 6 months on a 1000 kcal deficit

Also, a skeleton can achieve his aesthetic goals by eating pizza and burgers. A fatass can either eat junk in tiny portions, starve and get scurvy or they can eat broccoli and lentils all day which taste like shit

Last, the fatass will have to deal with excess skin folds and stretch marks, the skelly will only get stretch marks if he roids

Hence, if aesthetics is the goal, the skelly starting point is OBJECTIVELY the better choice and are baiting for (You)s from sad (ex-)fatties.

>Dude just eat less lmao xD
Cut out sex and masturbation lmao

>broccoli and lentils
>taste like shit
I disagree.

17% bmi sounds great right now.

If they tasted as good as pizza and burgers, fast food shops would sell broccoli and lentils.
There is a huge gap from palatable to mouthwatering. Spare us your wrong opinion and shit bait.

Just add spice bro, 0 calories

this
mental illness, it's hard to stop shoving my mouth with food, boogie is that You
me too

What is bait about liking broccoli and lentils?

I kill the magician

fat fuck says it's hard to not eat

give me abreak fatty. you have enough fat on you to not eat for half a fucking year.
you weak piece of shit.

Still not as good
Read again
>There is a huge gap from palatable to mouthwatering

ummm, here's a secenario. start with skelly: gangly, bird chested, Edington motherfucker. guy puts on like 25 lbs in basic. gets some stretch marks around upper gains nothing wrong. Girl sees. say "Ya, was a no muscle, starving jew framed, spackle skinned, weak-ass." Then flex. all that don't matter cuz he all tiddies. Girly eyes gloss over with rampant imagination on how this is gonna go down when she bones him." Now fatass: get to the same shape as Edington managed. you have choice. make an Edington story up so you disgust the poor with the premonition that when you stop exercising, the mold between the flaps you will form come back and run her off anyways. boo hoo fat sucks. next time you think about eating. move your food further away. get eventually to the point where may actually a measurable distance and now feel the food is earned, and not used to quell your quivering faggot willpower.

Shut the fuck up crybaby. You shouldn't have put on this weight in the first place

in military, deployed,U.S. Army Infantry. Maintained a daily 3000-3700 calorie/day intake off M.R.E.s, 10 year old, 150 Far. temp suffering in metal Con-X, M.R.E.s. Touchdown in country at sculpted 155lbs 5"10'. I could a run a 2 mile in 13m45s. was one of the slowest in my platoon. I sprint tiddies but suck at distance. highest over P.T. score was 94% was a bit harder on young guys cuz as you as you age (or fucking female)*mandatory Femequality kek* your score is higher for less fitness. Depreciation? i dunno, anawys. It was an every day calorie intake. never gained a fucking pound. Literally to busy to gain weight. Mission, sleep, eat. One of the three at all times. i forget how we mixed in taking showers but it wasn't often enough to consider it a daily time taker. More of reward if you got to. meant something other than the big 3. you remember those days.you can eat however much of whatever you wanna call food as long you maintain vital minerals and vitamins and it won't add an ounce. one catch, for it not add, you have to get off you stump asses and fucking get it off. do what the fuck ever. there will shit tons of sweating, stinking, coughing, aches you name it. but it doesn't last long. at all really. once you can manage something without thinking is too much anymore make it too much again and that is your new base line. everyday nothing less. if easy add more. simplest recipe. has work for militaries since the dawn of time. any human being can get abs. if watched the skelly and fatty achieve tiddies.

the fuck!?
no, granola is a grain, it's normally accompanied by nuts, berries, choco. sometimes. Normally healthy as fuck. although if you think, wow this will replace my candy bars. you doing it wrong. those are for gaining. if need candy replace. i got one. spoiler: won't help the candy issue. When i want to shed weight i do 2 things. not give into the *feed me feels*, and eat no more than one handful, scoop style. of uncooked white plain-ass rice a day. I always take down my rice with only water. Water is the only hydration allowed. no milks, juices, smoothies, or otherwise calorie containing liquid. I would drink straight black coffee, no cream no sugar. this is gonna be very uncomfortable to go through. and don't eat more than 1/2 handful any 8 hours of the day. pick 2 8 hours segments in the 24 cycles and eat then, only then, only rice and water. i don't have any advise on how to maintain. but i would do it 2 weeks at a time to piss of my *see i think i'm thinner* snackcake packed mouthole of a friend. one week i can pinch some fat. the other and you could count ribs. got lots of tiddies making him feel retarded about weight loss.

* advise on how long to maintain your needs, just know mine.

Why do you type in this style

Where were you at? When were you over there?

2007, 2009 for me
Baqubah, then Mosul.

this, he needs 2 get over his mental illness of being a fat fuck

tiddy burned. legit falsification of his own words.

>choose skelly
>boosts height while keeping weight the same
>bmi 17ish
>now 6'5

Thanks wiz

>the skelly will only get stretch marks if he roids
not true, not trying to dick your mood up man. But have the memeries in my head when showing Edingfuck that he indeed got stretchmarks, but were thin as hairs compared to the roids marks, just sometimes the skelly will get but Ed was vag deep after he i showed how to show his off as an accomplishment. plus you prove a girl you went from the Steve Erkel sonofbitch to the Strechmarks cuz muscle gain guy. tiddies all day.

Skelly. Not making gains because you don't eat enough because you're cutting from being a fat-ass sucks.

t. former fat-ass

skelly.

Just start eating a fuckload of food and training with a slow start.

Once i'm big enough for strength exercises to not snap my frail physique all start tearing it up, simultaneously slow bulking

super low bf% look jacked even at barely above sedentary level physique.

And besides, starting training in an obese weight range without a significant training history is super cruel on your joints, more likely to injure yourself then make gains unless you go on a huge cut before training, in which case you'd be playing catch-up to whomever picks skelly mode.

This question is barely even a choice, just skelly mode or suicide, and you said suicide is out already.

old habits, pick up online chatting while chess playing in *OMG* The Internet Gaming Zone. mostly just board game stuff. chess checkers, reversi. basic stuff. but before the CS:anything the was it's starting point a game called Outlaws for win95. Fast paced old western FPS. the tiddies of 1996 online FPS. Gaming Zone hosted servers for deathmatch. only option for online play competition. shit was basic back then. and i was 12. so i stuck very hard with how i seem to speak on a KB from early ass days of internet-like times.

>puts effort into bulking

You realize your diet should realistically be the same portions of everything besides carbs, which would be the only thing that varies if you bulking or cutting.

Literally nothing except carbs will determine if you lose weight.

But being in an energy deficit is fucked and makes life and training harder in general, and exaggerates fatigue.

How? Follow the convo, this guy goes back and forth

>it's easier to cut than to bulk
>well it's easier to cut if your not super obese
>it should be easy for you to cut, super obese guy

former skelly here

you're fucking retarded

deployed sept '05, back sept'06. we held the Riyahd sector. i think it Camp Warrior now in not FOB. we were holding an area 45 mins humvee south of there about. FOB Gaines Mill, where we started then folded into FOB Mchenry when we gave Gaines to the bare lefthanded ass wipers. That's why they never shake with left. They wipe their ass with their hand. and then water rinse it off in bowl. which is actually their bathtub. its seriously no bigger than the bread stick bowl at Olive Garden. no tiddies for that shit.

Skelly. The social stigma of being fat is my main reasoning.

i'm trigger happy with my tiddies today, sry.

I'm well aware of how disgusting the Iraqis were homie. I have seen these morons drinking water out of the sewage drainage ditches on the side of the road before.

the kids jumping into runoff river that is a legit sewer through fare. We had small England-English 78 year old manlet reporter. Said the funniest shit. So he was taking pictures of the "swimming" in the runoff. says "At least they can find a smile in this shit though" i respond, " Yes, but they also all have at least HepA, HepC, and very possibly Tuberculosis." get asked "Why?" me>" well that water is almost 100% toilet, bath and wtf ever else liquid it came in contact with. Army tested local water found it all in there. And they are spitting it at each other." I thought i was catch chunks from his color faded so fast. everytime i think it, i kek.

T. Dyel bulking on 2k cal

Currently doing a 3.5k lean bulk and I spend a good amount of my day preparing food or eating

>mistaking bmi for bodyfat%

If you are legit spending your whole day cooking on a bulk you're doing it wrong.

Pick a day, any day. Set your oven to 375°. Take a cooking sheet and lay out all your chicken breast on it. Bake that for 20 minutes then take it out of the oven and cover it with foil for an additional 20 mins. Between the actual took time and setup/cleanup you spent an hour on approximately 6 pounds of meat which translates into probably about six meals on a lean bulk. Repeat as many times as needed to get the amount of meat you need. If you need more, you can spend an additional hours and most likely get an additional 12 meals.

Bulking isn't hard, even a clean bulk can be easy if you know what you are doing.

I have a CPE in English from the university of Cambridge with >80% and another from Michigan and I have absolutely no idea what you said, as if you were mashing your hands on the keyboard

>30% bf
>fat
that's end stage bulking for most people here

Skelly bc bulking is easier than trying to lose weight

>I just want to be under 18% bodyfat god dammit :'(

well you can learn English, but doesn't teach you the way we can speak the language. i quoted my text to my wife as she wondered what i was writing and there was no lack of understanding for her. although i do habit to mistype how i want it understood, missing a key word that turns it all around. Basically, skelly AF squad mate in Army. Didn't drink, smoke, nothin. so no roids for him. before he put on his muscle he had Saran Wrap like skin. not much to hold in on him but his skin was still certainly trying to anyway. Well, when bulked, and not even a great amount. He was wondering why his shoulder shin was so itchy lately. I showed him how he had gotten very tine stretch marks around the socket. He put more there than anywhere for whatever reason. Not when you see a roid stretchmark that looks like the got in a knife fight. shit looks like it was laid open to the bone at some point due to how deep and wide the scars look. unlike riod stretchmarks that can be attractive to right female. When you go from 130lbs 6'0" to 165lbs 6'0' where he ended up leveling out at. and you started with no fat in the first place it's 35lbs of solid muscle. no it not mr. universe level building. but i find women view an even body size to build ratio more favorably than the oversized type of muscle that see on steroid users. if you get too big in the biceps, you will have to wipe your ass from between your legs to the front. no shit. The good old Granny wipe. People don't all understand that there a point it doesn't help aestetically or phically anymore unless trying to be Worlds Strongest. Even then, Big Fucking Deal. Those trainwrecks of gaudy muscle proportion couldn't soldier for shit though. Vests don't fit right. barely fit in their assigned seat in trucks cuz they are just that much person. I hate seeing as much Fatasses. Just roiders normally get hate from other end of the scale cuz their both responsible for the condition their in. better? also here's tiddies 4u.

Because they want Veeky Forums men not Veeky Forums

only thing i want near artsy fartsy grills, Anything but my person. you want them, try to get them, never have them all you want. i will never want one for all absolute bullshit i hear *cultured grills say like it's true and didn't find on the underside of snapple lid. fuck them, i wouldn't fuck my wife with one of those, i'm not to picky about what she chooses to find pleasure in either. they aren't worth treating like meat cuz their already spoiled. non-positive sum of tiddies to you for even mentioning them.

i was in my powerlifting prime when i was fat at around 25% bf

used to eat a ton of food on a daily basis and liftan on a daily basis as well, made some mad gains for 2 years straight and became super stronk as a natty.

becoming 'fat' is not really a problem if strength is your concern.

If you are 6'4 fatty mode is 175 lbs lean 75 lbs lard
Skeleton will 128lean 12 lbs fat, give or take a few pounds.

I'll take fatty.

The shorter you are, the better skeleton is, worse fat Ass mode is

easier said than done, i take it you're not a former fatty.

still much easier if you rice diet and move your fatass body parts. even when i would be able to pinch some fat back at 16yr old i still had no pudge or outside appearance of more weight than when i would rice and water. but i was moving a lot. i had to travel on foot around my sizable but mostly uninhabited, and at the time for white kids to walk around, few gangs moved close around, trash kept coming through. sadly it was a couple of white gangs that always caused the shit though. anawys. tl:dr was saying not eating is enough, but can get you to tiddies much faster with mild strain, constant movement.

It's easier to build muscles as a fatty, but fuck stretch marks. I take skelly.

shelly's are tested and woman approved means of having stretchmarks. gets tiddies. if loses the battle goes back at least tolerable level of human being on the outside that it is now in time to get in shape again. Fit fatty fails. well gross. you think the first fatty shell was humpf to look at. wait for second shell to form and beyond. i've seen people wear out skin like socks across concrete. its bad when those images make your empty stomach tight.

What the fuck

great old south east texas childhood. ppl are just the utter shit of society and that's the decent ones.

Skelly.

Eat big, lift big.

and yes, very much so for the first 18 years of life moved 5 times in the same town before 10 and it wasn't about poor-fag no rent. dads had govt job from navy service working and maintaining reserve fleet ships in sabine river. awesome place. they gotta old aircraft carrier i would always waste my time on when family day. i have direct memory of kid living down street 2 years younger always 120lbs heavier and 3" shorter than me till he didn't get taller after 5'5" maxed at around 280 i think. just a solid round rodeo barrel ass body. started meth when he was 14. in the next 6 years he was all the up and then all the way down in weight that i have ever seen. got skin surg everytime. his arm had to have been covered at the last i knew with an original 1/2" of skin that just kept getting worked till it much wider and wrapped all the way around his arm at the last surg.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.
Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

up and down 5-7 times*

STROKE!!! kek