>too fat to bulk

Help lads

become a powerlifter

based big dog working your diet

>too strong and loved by vince to midcard
>too shit on the mic and in the ring to main event

Just fucking lift and eat and you will recomp

recomping is easiest for highfat/low muscle bodies

I love Taker as much as the next guy, but that's partly his fault.

The initial botch was. He just didn't have enough gas and Roman wasn't strong enough to pick him up.

I don't know why Roman went for it again though.

Just lift you retard, read the sticky it tells you everything.

Cutting/Bulking only applies for advanced people, not beginners in fitness. Start cutting/bulking when you have enough muscle mass.

Do you degenerate autists actually watch this shit. Even reddits and facebook is better than this holy fuck..

How much should I eat

lifting stats for 5 reps and whats your weight and height

i have this problem also

what does recomp mean

I got a good amount of fat on me too,18%+ BF. I just keep on bulking, you just have to not look at yourself in the mirror each morning.

Eat at maintenance and lift

Read the fucking sticky

5 reps would be
OHP: 52.5kg
Bench: 80kg
Squat: 140kg
Deadlift: 145kg

Height 6ft0, weight 84kg

based anons working user into a shoot

>No appetite to bulk
>Too skinny to cut

Thank god you can drink macros

eat at maintenance and lift.

it's what i'm doing now. i've been lifting for years and i store 90% of my fat in my stomach so bulking has gone wrong, fast, every time. at the same time i'm not big enough to want to cut. so maintenance.

>ctr-f "recomp" in sticky
>no results

thanks for the help

Who would win?

>tfw to intelagint too lift

google says its losing body fat and gaining lean muscle mass at the same time

thanks i gathered that too from googling but thought there must be some Veeky Forums definition since i thought gaining muscle mass while losing fat was impossible? either calorie surplus or calorie deficit, how can you do both?

if youre a beginner you can do it to some extent, if youre advanced you gotta cut or bulk though

Unironically do a water fast to shed fat extremely quickly, a dragged out process either leads to no improvement or at worst a loss of muscle mass.
Literally impossible unless you're at most 15% body fat, your nutrient partitioning and endocrinal profile is complete and utter trash making a recomp a frustratingly slow if not impossible effort, much better to very quickly lose fat so that you can return to training at a surplus very quickly.