If gains will not help you to get girls

If gains will not help you to get girls,
is going to the gym is basicaly useless?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQcYZMsMbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is going to the gym is basicaly useless?
Yes. A personality and a good sense of humour is far more important than "gym muscles". The later only shows that you are not comfortable being yourself and are trying to make up for other deficites that you have.

Then is going to the gym a bad thing?

shoo shoo gains goblin

Absolutely. Regardless what you do there, it basically screams insecurity. Going for a run or playing some sport on the other hand shows much more confidence in yourself and your abilities, but gymcucks like
won't tell you that.

Working out shows that you take care of yourself. If girls only care for your personality and sense of humor, you're only going to find cheap fucks who will be more of a burden later on in your life. You're a fucking beta now and if you skip the gym you'll die a beta.

Keep lifting, women want a strong man to carry on their genetic material and ensure the future of their race. We're primal beings, after all. The more you understand what makes us tick, the easier it will be to find a mate.

Even when I didn't lift girls still came easy but they were almost always sloots. If you've fallen for those type of women, you may as well end it now.

Take a long hard look at yourself, you don't get girls now and you don't go to the gym. So WTF are you doing with your life if I may ask?

everyones insecure

I am 163cm though. Is going to the gym will actually save my ass?

Aesthetics come and go

If you're questioning your heights role now then you will when you're aesthetic. Nothing fixes being a pussy except not being a pussy.

This insecurity is amplified by what an uncomfortable-as-fuck place "the gym" is.

I stopped being a gymcuck.

Now I just go to the high school track a block away from my house, do pushups, situps, squats, and run, for about an hour EVERY SINGLE DAY.

>Never had a better physique (even when I was spending 3-4 hours in gym every other day). Now I'm like lean and muscular at the same time.
>Save $50/mo.
>Develop functional strength. Muscles develop evenly.
>Smell fresh air, get natty tan.
>qt3.14s always running/talking.

GIRLS DON'T CARE ABOUT MUSCLES. THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BE IN SHAPE. THEY OPENLY EXPLAIN THIS OVER AND OVER.

Muscle bros B T ABSOLUTE F O 4ever.

You're not going to make it.

You're also lying about being in better shape than when you went to the gym.

You're also lying about spending 4 hours at the gym.

You're probably telling the truth about having crippling social anxiety which keeps you away from a public place like the gym though because you sound like a complete faggot.

(cont) ALL THAT SAID

Girls still prefer a fit guy to a non-fit guy.

They legit get wet when you're fit, but you don't have to be some bulging muscle, noneck.

Just diet a bit, exercise a bit, read some books so you're interesting (bitches are attracted to book readers so read books in the public places for mires).

gymfags never gonna make it.

Age? If that's your full grown height, gong to the gym can only help.

Kevin Hart is also 163cm, but the guy oozes confidence, is funny, and he's not a weak little bitch.

Why does /r9k/ insist on coming here, not for self improvement but to drag everybody else down? My body, height and looks get me a lot of stares and in general, improves peoples initial disposition to me (by fits standards I'm still dyel) which in turn, I fuck up because I am an asshole. Just treat yourself well and others will do the same, faggots.

Wish I could stay on here and fight with some noneck retard who got memed into "muh big muscles", but I was just doing this while I ate my CLIF BAR BITCH.

Gonna go do some simple bodyweight exercises and run for a bit, then get some work done.

Have a nice day wishing you were me.

(cont)

Also supplements/sips are for bitches. A multivitamin/Chai tea + real honey is what ACTUAL MEN drink.

You are such a stupid fuck it's unbelievable. DYEL's need to start in the gym and do progressive overload.

If you do body weight exercises like those you mentioned, you will NEVER become muscular nor have any functional strength beyond carrying grocery bags and maybe lifting a car tire.

Most days are the same for me. especially weekdays. wake up, go to work, come home to my own place. If it wasnt for working out, id feel no sense of progress. Also looking better, and getting compliments on it, are nice little bonuses.

Who the fuck lifts for girls?

Guys who get laid

kevin hart is rich. if you are rich nothing matters. you could be dickless and still be swarmed with girls

>on a fitness board
>doesn't want to talk about fitness
Fuck you faggot I have no problem getting girls with or without muscles. Lifting won't fix your autism, nothing will, so stay on your containment board. Saged.

I had growth problems when I was a teen. So my height is fucked. But Kevin is rich.. I'm not.

>looking for a real reason for going to the gym

Just be yourself

It does nothing if you don't talk to them, but being fit makes them more interested meaning a much higher chance of them reaponding well. How is this shit so hard to figure out for some of you?

The point being that height doesn't fucking matter. Being rich also doesn't fucking matter. I take it you're probably too immature to not know what you want in life yet.

This is a fitness board, not a life advice board.

Go to the fucking gym, or buy equipment for a home gym if you suffer from social sperg outs.

If the only reason you do something is for someone else then you wouldn't stick with it anyway.

You dumb cunt, you can progressively overload with body weight. Just do more reps. When you start hitting reps in the 15-20 range, just add weight with a vest or some shit. You are ass.

>all my wut

If you lift just so that you can get some puss, you're more mentally challenged than those who don't lift and still get girls.

>going to the gym for girls

I work for myself. Besides, a nice body isnt going to make you a womanizer. You have to be romantic as FUCK.

Vid very related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQcYZMsMbY

>wear a vest or some shit

holy shit if you ever need motivation, take it from someone who insists on wearing a weighted vest as opposed to lifting a barbell.

>you're more mentally challenged than those who don't lift and still get girls.
??
What is this word sorcery?

was waiting on him to slap her at the end...

hey i'm back after my sub-hour workout. entire body is sore-ish and out of breath from running.

it's okay tho, the fresh air smelled so good. it was so peaceful and serene. as opposed to the smelly gym full of gay/loud pop music and people clanging weights everywhere.

talked to a cute girl and her dog.

Sometimes the only motivation people need to work out is when you call them a faggot.

Keep talking to dogs and not getting girl's numbers, faggot.

o shit, i love deadlifts now

What the fuck has this board become...

well it was not useless to me, i guess
>started working out like a month ago
>third time i go there, squating like a faggot because no muscle
>this buff manlet comes to me and asks if he can spot me
>don't know what to say. mumble something
>he's spotting me and starts getting intense like "ye motherfucker squat that bitch"
>on last rep, having a hard time he comes behind me and grabs my dick
>"i say SQUAT motherfucker"
>confusedboner.jpeg
>we take shower together and he takes the soap
>we dress and he says "see you next week, faggot"
i thought all these stories on Veeky Forums were lies.
it's all true.

/r9k/ is leaking with their drinking bird and single-leg bridge routines.

i actually get hard from this greentext. i'm straight as fuck btw.