Hey Veeky Forums, has lifting actually helped you with women?

Hey Veeky Forums, has lifting actually helped you with women?

How do I into gf mode?

You go clubbing and meet a beautiful, smart blonde who loves your humor and wants the same things out of life as you do.
At least that worked for me.
Dont know if lifting really helped, but it turns her on quite a bit.

stop being ugly, ugly.

>clubbing
Sounds like a nice way to meet a slut

Not my fault your mom likes to shake it to House music

>Every innocent shy qt3.14 girl gets dragged into clubs by her girlfriends eventually.
>They know she never meets guys so they actively try to set her up
>I'm a charming guy they know that happens to have few mutual interests as the shy innocent girl
>having experience with far harder girls to pick up the innocent girl is easy mode in comparison
>shit moves slower than im used to but i still get her to fall over me

Did this 3 times now my friend. But you just go and try to befriend her ingame or some shit and then prove your worth by having the same hobbies. Im sure it will work

Bump for OP.

I have literally no idea how to find a gf anymore

I used to meet grills at parties in college, but that time of my life is over

What mutual interests do you usually have? Could you elaborate?

I've been with my gf for three years.
But yes, having a good body was the first thing that got her attention.

When we got together, she had a master-beta orbiter friendzoned fuccboi who did everything for her.

When he found out about me he went full spergicidal because she had said to him not long before that she didn't want a relationship.

My point is, I was that kind of beta fuccboi a few years before then.
The beta started hitting the gym after this too, which I guess in a round about way means I have achieved something good.

Literature, Science, Scifi, Fantasy, Series, Movies, Games, College, mutual friends, food...
jesus dude why do you even need this written ?

You do realize that people that go clubbing also have full lives and bunch of nerdy hobbies?

Kind of surprised you didnt include air in that list.

Sure has.
Just b urself desu senpai

shiiiit I just have practically the same interests as this qt nerdy chick
we even went to a concert together
but she's constantly being messaged by guys and I feel like not being a obsessive compulsive messaging faggot is the only hand I still have in my favor
How do I go about on this treacherous thin line between discretely showing interest and beta message bombing?

I'll give my opinion even though I have no relationship experience m8. Just show you are interested, if she likes you, she will be ok with you msging her more. And if she doesn't like you that much, well you'll find out either way and now you can move on. Kind of showing interest can throw mixed signals, she'll probably be uncertain if you're interested in her or not.

I have little relationship experience, but I have had several "goodbye" moments
I dropped her off at her place after the concert
I tried not to make a big deal out of it, that usually worked
So as I dropped her off I started looking for my earphones to make it look casual, and then I wanted to go in but she already started walking
I've had several of these goodbyes with her where I act rather indifferent and casually wish her a good night
if it's not straight spaghetti it's me trying to not look like a desperate fool. Either that or I'm extremely afraid of risk. I have to endure a lot of future interactions with her even if this shit goes south

join a club or something

bump

I'm getting more and more confident every time I go lifting
haven't been reaping the results yet

Lol you remind me of myself... cause we're in the same boat. I've made that mistake as well, trying to play it too cool and not make a move. Well I can say from my experience, yes I was afraid to make the first move, might be for you too. You gotta stop hiding your interest though m8. Be ok with showing your interest as in making long eye contacts with her, checking her out, flirting, compliments etc. If she doesn't like you like that, she won't respond to your advances. And if she does like you, she will let you make the first move. As far as future interactions with her if things go south, Idk how to handle that buddy, as you know we're in the same boat lol

i think im attractive but it might just be narcissism and body dysmorphia
pretty autistic though.
how do i get girls at clubs or on tinder?

from an outside perspective, I understand and I can look at it objectively
but when I'm in the hot seat, every inch out of my comfort zone feels like an advance
I can either interpret her lack of a response to that either as non-interest or not enough of an advance from my side
not sure how to handle that

just bee yourself

Literally just download tinder. I downloaded it yesterday and already have 2 dates setup for the weekend.

I'm always worried about being a creep and having that girl gossip to all her friends.

I'm not necessarily afraid of that
it's more the way the entire thing is interwoven with my entire social circle
If I show my cards, it will be forever known to everyone
moreover, I will have to deal with whoever she is gonna date head on for the rest of god knows how long
now that I've put it like this, it doesn't seem that bad altogether
I might poke around a little more

Just ask her on a date. If you play it too cool, she'll think you're not interested and reject you in advance to save her ego.

Worst she can say is no. Creepy is if you whine or lurk.

we've already been on a date sooort of
but it wasn't really a date
she hasn't seen the new star wars movie and neither have I
that's a window of opportunity maybe

>Literature, Science, Scifi, Fantasy, Series, Movies, College, mutual friends, food
Games is the only one of those that could constitute a hobby. "Science" is only an interest to the uneducated
You're quite literally a plebe

If you didn't say date, it wasn't a date. Tell her you want to take her on a date.

Are there actually QTs on tinder or is just uggos?

How do you guys meet girls after college?

This shit is impossible. Everyone my age is either married or obese, but I also live in the south.

Tinder matches people of similar attraction, so just uggos.

>"So uh, what kind of stuff are you interested in?
>"Oh you know, series, mutual friends, food. I really like tacos. Do you like tacos? I've been eating tacos for YEARS, hahah! Hey, where are you going?"

lmao kys

h-hello, how much do you like food?
please respond
y-you mirin brah

>club
>blonde fetish
Nigger, gook or beaner. Place your bets lads

that's a huge jump out of my comfort zone
would just ask her to watch a movie and subsequently dropping hints be just as good?

Is Arnold into casual cycling? Every pic I've seen here with his kids he's on a bicycle.

what about favourite shounen animes ?
preferred waifus ?

yeah sure man being a spineless faggot is just as good. Show some fucking intentions goddamn.

>arnold
>cycling
never

I've been a little touchy at the concert, nothing too much
I lifted her up at the end so she could catch some guitar picks and she seemed cool with that (i asked tho)
just the usual stuff
small touch on the arm when talking
nothing creepy
didn't seem to react much

women want nothing to do with me

I think my success with women is 90% face and demeanor. Guys are a lot more interested in talking about my body and lifting. That said

>Start getting a good amount of attention from girls this year
>End up smashing a couple of them, even several in one week
>It's really only an ego-boost and not even that exciting to fuck them
>Now I'm getting A LOT more attention (probably because some of the girls I fucked were pretty popular)
>It doesn't really interest me at all
I have no idea why I feel this way. I have easy targets lining up but I simply don't want them. Fucking random girls is pretty boring IMO.

why is it boring tho?

Dude, that body is perfect

I suspect it's because dat dere no emotional connection. It's also pretty difficult for me to be overcome with passion and live in the moment. The girls are going crazy and really enjoying it while my internal monologue is like "Yeah this is pretty nice, I guess she's got a 7/10 body. Solid performance. It's all there."

I'm not autistic, but when it comes to sex I might as well be.

take the douchiest, touched up photos you can for your dating profiles. its the only way

You're slowly realising that casual sex really is a meme.

It's something you do to tell your buddies, but the sex itself ain't even that good always.
It's about finding that one girl you actually like, and then make her scream as loud as she can.

>"Science" is only an interest to the uneducated
we're talking about women here... any girl who had to take Bio 101 will say science is one of her interests

>It's something you do to tell your buddies
Spot on. Stroking my ego and telling the lads is literally 90% of my motivation.

I'm really starting to think that finding the right person is way better than slaying randoms at clubs.

I dont know shit, but these kind of girls are so used to beta orbiters that they develop sort of blindness that let them interpret pretty much everything shy of confession as a friendly gesture. That way they dont feel bad for leading the betafags on. I say ask her on a date, using the actual word. Only then you can be sure of whats going on. Will be awkward if she isnt into you, though.

5 years and going strong, thanks.

By the way, to answer the OP and all the other people who might find it useful.
I was a socially retarded kid that eneded up doing a bit of drugs and shit. I did g out on some nights for discos and things like that with my friends, only to get drunk and end up with no one.
Was friendzoned by a girl (mostly because I didn't get the clues she was giving me at the time and she thought I was a lost cause).

Ended up a bit depressed and literally not giving a fuck. Fucked a girl for the first time not giving a fuck (maybe that's because she was interested, because I literally didn't give a fuck about her). Ened up thinking "is this what sex is all about? boring as fuck, might as well masturbate" (which was retarded, because in hindsight she was pretty good in bed).

Told to myself "this must end" and consciously tried bettering myself. My atitudes, my clothing, etc. A slight change. And it worked. Not for getting girls, but for me feeling more at ease with myself. And with that confidence came girls.

I got my current girlfriend even before I started lifting. Lifting means shit for getting a girl, it's just the cherry atop the cake.

>Kissless virgin until lifting.
>Have had couple GF's and a few hookups since then.
>Single again.
>Getting hit on left and right.
>Standards are too high after my last ex that I just turn everyone down now.

Is this what making it feels like?

Not messaging a lot is not always a positive, I'd say that usually it is, but I've known girls that have been of the type that constantly wants to text. Ignoring these girls would be as stupid as message bombing the once who aren't like that.

I met one girl in fb, another in a language class, another was familiys family, a few in parties. Women are fucking everywhere bro, open ur eyes

>tfw turned down guaranteed sex cos i started to question the point of it as we were walking to hers

I kinda regret it, but it just seemed so meaningless at the time to be doing it to literally make some number get bigger. Still feel like a tard for it though, fuck sake lol.

>Interests
>Series, Mutual Friends, Food

No! Muscles aren't a magic bitch magnet. All the benefits of lifting go the GENETIC ELITE, which make them INFINITELY more successful with women.

Look her directly in the eye and say, "I am approaching you with romantic intent."

You don't really need to be fit for a gf tho. It's great for getting sloots tho. Don't even need to be huge just have a 6 pack.

WOW YOU LIKE FOOD?! MOVIES? BOOKS? TV? VIDEO GAAAAAAAMES?

You sound like a very interesting individual.

My experience with women ever since I got fit.

Downloaded Tinder, put up a few pictures of me om button-up shirts with rolled up sleeves to look fit without being creepy about it.

Wrote short ass silly description with some dumb joke from always sunny.

Swipe right on potential sloots.

When I match I send some garbage unoriginal pick up line like "why haven't we hooked up yet?" or "lost my netflix password mind if I come over to your place?" or literally anything.

Yes a lot of chicks will unmatch. But I get ~40% matches with girls I swipe right on and about ~30% of the matches respond positively to my pick up line.

I then ask for snap. Send them a few gym selfies and shirtless pics. If they don't respond in a couple days delete and move on to the next target. If they do respond, it usually ends up with us meeting and fucking.

This system is only useful for fucking sloots. Sometimes you get lucky and land a 8-10 but it's usually in the 5-7 range that I have the most success

So worried about that. I get an absurd amount of pussy from 8s and 9s at school but ill probably be entering a proffession with literally no women so now I feel pressure to find wifey material before leavig school

my fuckwit friend got a 7/10 gf material off tinder

Yes
>be skinny average looking dude
>girls dont give you the time of day
>become zyzz
>now they hang on yout every word

It works, but also proves thats all its about. Dont get attached for fall for love/personality memes.

This

Feel spoiled and picky after having personal 10/10s

>Cycling, no helmet
That's less of an issue than people make it out to be. Sure, accidents can still happen, but if you're observant and alert, and willing to not make shortcuts, you can significantly mitigate the risk that you put yourself in.

Helmet didnt help when i landed on my face

I mean something more like
>Some guy tries cutting across a 4 lane road
>Gets hit by a car
>Wasn't wearing a helmet

>Be on sidewalk
>Get yelled at for not wearing a helmet

Yeah, sure lady. The helmet was the deciding factor here, and not say, being stupid when trying to cut across traffic.

This is one of the realest depictions of real life and the reality of being social/getting girls anyone will ever see on Veeky Forums. Cap it boys.

You guys give me hope, despite the negative shit like .
Thanks, you're the best, bros.

Sorry, meant instead of

Girls are attracted to guys with good personalities. That doesn't mean a fake "good" personality, where it's obvious you're feigning interest or just trying to be nice. You need to be genuinely a good person to attract women. This basically involves accepting that you're shitty right now, and improving your outlook on life and other people. Improving your physical appearance by working out is good, but use it to cultivate work ethic and tenacity more than to get sculpted abs or a thicc neck. Above all else, try to treat women as people first - they'll actually appreciate that your're not a complete piece of shit and might want to talk to you more than once.

Or you could read some PUA bullshit and wallow in failure for a few years while you get "ripped" (read: switch between routines before the first has had any effect while you eat and drink way too much).

Post the original next time

S I P B O Y S

Thank god for that! Can you picture how it would be if only nuns went clubbing?