Which Cardio/HIIT Machine would you Pick???

>On the cusp of buying a cardio/HIIT machine
>Less impact on joints
>Good for rainy or really windy days
>Narrowed it down to one of these three (Maybe two: Airdyne, VersaClimber)
>Which one would you pick? Why?
>Thoughts?

the one that makes the least amount of noice

rowing machine over anything hands down

Funny u say that, Rowing machine was the other one I was thinking about.

Maybe stop being a bitch and just run in the rain/windy days?

Implying running isn't better when it's raining and windy....

Stop being a bitch and just run on all days you pussy.

Nah, I'd rather stay in the comfort of my home also...
>I feel running would be hard on my joints, NOW that I'm at 250 lbs
>I want to do sprints in future (maybe if I go down to 180-200 lbs)
>I do take "brisk" walks sometimes though

Dude just walk to your nearest McDonalds everyday. Buy something and walk back. Add in some running. Don't call mom to pick you up. That meal you picked up is the only thing you eat for the day. To reach 200lbs would take 2 months of dedication.

Assault bike is best for HIIT. If you're not focusing on HIIT either one of the three is honestly fine.

don't waste your money

buy a fucking gym membership

>strain on joints is bad
Wew lad, any tissue has the capacity to absorb force. You simply need to develop that tissues capacity to the point that it can handle the strains you put upon it. If you want strong ankles and knees you better run to develop that connective tissue

That's not a bad idea, buy some sausage mcmuffins,
But losing 50-70 lbs in 2 months is a little too fast, no? I'd like to give it a little more time than that to try to avoid that loose skin, as much as possible.

I hate public gyms.

Really? I have seen supplements for joints/cartilage @ GNC, I wonder if that helps this.

But I like watching anime while I'm on the rowing machine at home. I can't do that outside.

I have the Bowflex m5. I've used it for a year now, other people in my house have tried it out. It's nice, very low impact and I do not have good joints. I'm 200lbs and just trying to stay healthy/keep excess fat off. It is not very hard to max the resistance and go all out, if you're looking for a serious challenge this is not it.

You should've thought about that before becoming obese.

supposedly the max trainer is really good. one of my friend's roommates lost like 100 lbs just doing it really high intensity for 15-20 minutes a day

Yeah I've seen MMA fighters, & CrossFiters use this bike. A lot of people don't like that AirDyne nor the Versaclimber, it's torture.

>I like how Drago is seen in Rocky 4 using that Versaclimber in that training montage.

You got me there faggot.

never gonna make it etc..

I tried M3 for a few seconds @ Dick's, I liked how it's kinda in between the other two machines & it's not too big, thanks 4 ur thoughts.

That's actually motivating.

hey OP why not get a spin bike? build an actual skill (cycling) while also having more fun and also it's very low impact

One of the reasons I want a machine @ home.
Don't watch anime though.

I've thought about these but I like how the AirDynes (& the other 2 machines) involve the upper body too.
>More of a "complete" body workout.

cardio is cardio, man. if you want a "full body workout" just go to a regular gym and lift weights

and there's more upper body involved in cycling than people think. Specifically core muscles and what not

Yeah true, but I fall into thinking, If I were to at least do one exercise (machine) for a while, I'd like it to be more "complete." Yeah, I know there's no ONE best exercise but these offer...
>Cardio
>Some resistance training "All Around"
Sounds well rounded to me. That's why I like the idea of these machines.

rowing is the best. it works pretty much your entire body. buy concept 2

Yeah I'm thinking of that one again now, very well rounded too.

But chicken primavera is so good

in that case, if it's going to be your main focus, go with a rowing machine. hard work but it's also fun af

Skipping rope.

Also, consider liverowing app. Really adds to motivation.