Is this possible without juicing

no juicing or protein shakes is this possible just by working out and eating right

>no protein shakes

NOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT PROTEIN SHAKES

You need good genes and 5+ years of working out. Being that lean and with as much muscles as he has is a lot of work.

Just juice and look like this in 3 months max

cant i just eat meats nuts and vegetables i don't understand why protein shakes are necessary didnt the physique of spartans look like this similarly

but the side effects are bad and after im done juicing ill get saggy cause my muscles weren't stimulated to that point naturally

Depends on where you start and your genetics. I think that should be achievable natty but it doesn't mean you'll look as good as him. Thats up to the genetics. Even he doesn't look as good when you take away his pump, lighting and posing.

>in general
yes
>for you, if you have to ask like that
probably not

i want them cuts so bad my genes are shit i might have to invest in some top line protein shakes and a navy seals mentality

you need protein shakes very good they are buy whey

No, not possible without protein shakes.

>protein shakes

You make it sound like it´s a magical item you buy from the local wizard tower.

Why would you want to maintain this as a natty? Seems like it would be miserable

Its a lot of work but anyone should be capable.
If you train 3+ sessions a week regularly, at a constant intensity, and eat right (monitoring weight / bf%) it should be achievable.

But cutting out protein shakes would be a mistake, high-protein meal replacements make dieting much easier, when the alternative is eating sweet fuck all, aka fasting.

Protein shakes are a godsend when you feel like you haven't eaten in a week because you're cutting or slow bulking.

They kill the hunger pains but not your gym gains.

you can, but getting a high protein allowance from things such as those would require an intake of carbs that is more than ideal.

So the alternative is essentially eating only those foods and eating less over all, or basically eating the same caloric intake (in whatever form that may take, give or take nutritional value) with supplemented protein intake at no (or minor warranting adjustment to diet) additional calorie cost.

There is nothing to lose assuming your protein powder isn't 50% sugar.

Why would you not drink protein shakes?

Because they cost fucking heaps?

A tub is like a few dozen meals worth of food,
in a more accessible form factor that doesn't ruin your gains.

It's not like we don't all already know food usually is expensive as fuck only you only eat rice/pasta (please don't).

Where do you live where food is expensive? Outside of the richest countries capitals food is dirt cheap.

don't you? get on my level

>Why would you not drink protein shakes?
b-because mom thinks they're steroids!

Should I go with the Wizards of Whey or the Deadlifting Druids?

If you have really good genetics and train hard then maybe. It might necessary to be manlet though.

>there is nothing to lose so just get jewed by the supplement industry
youre a fucking retard

you dont even know if protein shakes work, its like youre shilling on purpose

ever thought why jacked dudes on steroids tell you to use protein shakes, lmao you guys are so gullible

WOW has better amino acid profile, DD has added creatine. Depends on your goals, price is about the same when adjusted for scoop/serving size.

>not choosing the vastly superior MyoMage isolate blend
>making it
choose wisely, faggot, I'm waiting

even though i use protein shakes i think you should probably skip them if you can get your protein in a more natural whey because of all the chemicals in these shakes

>you don't even know if protein shakes work

is this bait? it's just protein

>what is juicing?

> didnt the physique of spartans look like this similarly

>Say protein shakes are just a protein meal replacement beverage

>you're a fucking retard
>you don't even know if they work
>jew shill
>gullible

Nice evidence bro, quit venting for your no gains and go lift moar

>Fills you up
>Meets your protein requirements
>Quick and easy to make
You can do it without shakes if you have a shit ton of time to plan-out/cook your meals and haul them around with you but shakes are easier

>mfw Australia only has Creatine for Cunts

t. Supplement store owner

>So the alternative is essentially eating only those foods and eating less over all, or basically eating the same caloric intake (in whatever form that may take, give or take nutritional value) with supplemented protein intake at no (or minor warranting adjustment to diet) additional calorie cost.

Ever heard of this thing called "cardio" ?
It's really great to burn off excess calories and improve your cardiovascular system. You should try it sometimes