100 push ups

>100 push ups
>100 sit ups
>100 squats
>then a ten kilometer run
>every single day

Now i know that the 10km part should probably be changed to 5km max. but would this workout actually get you a decent body?

>implying any of those are a hard workout
You can tell this show was made by dyels

Maybe if you can do 100 pushups in one set. Even then probably not.

>tfw I can only do 4
/weak/

change sit up to pull ups and make the squats weighted

the joke is that hes gotten extremely strong by doing a simple routine

Add pull ups and yes

The idea is that the workout is entirely a joke. He explains his routine multiple times only to be told that he's a fucking liar every time.

>running a 5k everyday
shiggy diggy

There was a time when I couldn't do a single pushup. Now I can do 40+ easily. You can do it too bro.

i don't know if you saw the show but i feel like it is more about the message.
Obviously this workout isn't going to transform you into a bald headed guy who destroys buildings with 1 hit - the message behind the workout is to overcome yourself and is probably aimed to get weebs into working out.

i am NOT talking about a bodybuilders body im just talking about a nice aesthetic body.
Basically the "oh you do sports but i wouldn't assume that you do bodybuilding"-body

>that faith

Veeky Forums can be a damn good board at times.

We all gonna make it some day.

>100 threads browsed
>100 posts submitted
>100 thread replies
>2 hours of intense IRC chatting
>every single day

Now i know that the 2 hour part should probably be changed to 1 hour max. but would this workout actually make me a decent 4channer?

100 pushups a day will make a minimal difference to your physique. Maybe try 100 every 2 hours or something.

how much would you say?
i don't think 5km is that extreme - ok for starters it might be impossible and probably even unhealthy but if you do this exact workout routine and increase the km over the months of training - how far would this workout get you?

Need to add 100 pull ups instead of sit ups and this should work

made me laugh - fuck the saitama routine i try the one hackerman routine

>after 1 1/2 i have noticed a difference
>i was banned
>and i still wasn't Veeky Forums

so if someone who hasn't done any training does 100 push ups every day for lets say 3 months - you think it would only make a minimal difference?

I think it would make quite a nice difference but sure you ain't becomin the next schwarzenegger

Non of it's to hard besides it's in a row not sets and you don't get rest days at all.

Well I guess if you're a total skelly it might give you some small gains.

It's just dumb though dude.

>Hey is it a good idea to drive this nail into wood with my fist?
Well no, just use a hammer
>But it would work right? eventually?
Sure I guess but why would you do it like that
>Look I'm not trying to be a tradesman I just want this nail in the wood

Depends on what you're starting from. If you're skinnyfat to normal DYEL it'll definitely tone you up some and get you into much better condition. If you're overweight to morbidly obese, not really, you need to add dieting to it to make it work, and the running will probably fuck your knees.

Don't forget: no air conditioning

about the rest days though

i thought about creating my own routine that takes me about 1 1/2 hours EVERY day.
no pause days.

i assume this would be contraproductive?

>This takes a special kind of idiot.

I came here for the first time in December 2015, with the support of this board I've lost 115 lbs and increased my strength by 1,000%.

If a pathetic tripfag can do it with muscular dystrophy, anyone can do it.

>also you're gonna need 3 meals a day
>just a banana in the morning is also fine

lost my shit at that part.
How to get weebs into working out 101.

The running 10km a day is pretty decent, that's about 6 miles which is what I ran erryday in the Marines during boot camp.

last year has been though - wasn't on fit for that entire year
now i remember why i used to browse it

we're all gonna make it

>increased my strength by 1,000%.
evidence for this statistic please?

Or did you just mean you've gotten stronger? would be really cool though if you have made that amount of progress.

>increased my strength by 1,000%.

you can do this by getting an autistic little child with superpowers to believe that you also have supernatural abilities and become his master.

It's feasible to get 800 percent stronger on the squat in a couple years, given you mean "stronger" as in more weight on the bar.

>Start as sedentary lanklet beginner squatting the bar because shit mobility, balance, and nooble legs
>Work up to 355 in a year and a half

A lot of "strength" comes down to technique and focus, a shitty set up and not having my head in the game really fucks me, especially on bench. Personally, I'm a good %350 stronger.

I was "diagnosed" with a mitocondria dysfunction when I was 7 or 8, and cause of that, my parents and even some of the top doctors at the MAYO clinic said that I can not exercise and my parents put me in a wheelchair for my whole life even if I protested. This had me bloat up. One day I was bored and heard you can lose weight by just eating less calories than you burn, asked fit some advice on the matter, then lost about 8 lbs a month til I lost 115.

Back then I could barely lift a 4 lb dumbell, now I use 40 lb dumbells in my workout routine. Nothing impressive on it's own I'm sure, but I'm proud of what I've done. I haven't used a wheelchair since then and gurlz find me handsome.

Do you get fatigue bu doing 100 push ups, pull-ups?

If not then you need to do more until you get tired

MY PENIS POP
MY PENIS POP
MY PE- NIS WO! POP
PENISA POP A POPOP
PEPENIS IS A POPOP
POPAPENIS IS APEN -- IS!
PINESAPENISAPENISAPEN!!
AND THAT PEN IS A PENIS! BOP
THATPENIS-A-BOP PENISAPENISAPOP

>(you)
Pretty obvious you haven't seen/read opm.

I don't go posting about how friendship isn't really magic, but if I did I would expect you to be first in line to correct me

People forget he also didn't use any AC at all in the summer. Also he never missed a single day of training.

It will work just because you are moving. Now if you also consume more than you expend it won't at least not to lose fat. This regime is not for building muscle at all. Really the 10k run is the only killer everyday and will probably destroy your body.

Sit ups will forever remain garbage.

>situps
do you want to fuck your back up?
>all these pushups but no pullups
enjoy a terrible posture
it's supposed to be a joke workout user. the entire show is supposed to be a joke.

Do it and find out weeb. If you don't work out now it's better than sitting on your ass all day. Just make sure to watch what you eat too if you want a decent body.

It was gratitude faggot

>getting called weeb
i never thought i'd fall this low but life is full of surprises i guess

>it's supposed to be a joke workout user
no shit sherlock.
If you don't understand the question don't give an answer

shit i knew i got wrong somehow
what's your anime routine?

Yeah that's so fucking hilarious. Jokes are usually meant to be funny.

>i haven't seen the show and only heard the punchline of the joke with no buildup but i can tell it's not funny

Hell yeah nigger.

Add 100 chin-ups and 100 deadlifts