/dnp/

sup. Veeky Forums helped me lose about 100lbs a few years ago. due to a moderately successful bulk + health + work stress + surgery, i gained like 20lbs more back than i wanted to. gf also wants to lose "the last 5."

started dnp a few days ago and cooked off 3 pounds.

looking for stories, motivation, scorn, and especially before/after pics. especially of women, because there are a shortage of those on the internet and my gf could use the "thinspo."

>using industrial grade pesticide to poison yourself into losing weight instead of just dieting

is cataracts worth the tradeoff of -1 month of dieting?

During the cycle you retain around ~5 lbs. of water weight. Expect to piss like a waterfall 2-3 days after you stop.

What is your dosage? How long are you planning on taking it?

yes, this is exactly what i wanted! broscience from virgins who don't know the difference between a gram and a milligram!

first day i took 200mg, second i took 400, but i think i'm going to stick to 200mg per day from here on out (i'm 188lbs),

for the gf i was gonna suggest 200mg every 36 hours (114lbs) and adjust based on sides.

it's day 3 and manageable so far. i need a lot of caffein, especially before the gym. hiit is very difficult. yes, i have strong, constant pee, and get up at least once at night.

no night sweats yet. trying to keep calorie intake relatively low since this month i lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks "clean" (mostly just caffein), and want to lose at least that much.

There were only a few incidents of cataracts from DNP in the science literature. I'd worry more about overheating or having an allergic reaction.

>feeding literal poison to your gf and yourself

well at least today the gene pool is getting a little cleaner. try pic related if you want to increase the potency of your stack.

oh expected length of cycle-- i was thinking 7 days on, 7 off? after being a hugely fat fuck, losing weight for me is really easy, so i should be ready for a bulk (no gear probably) in august whether the DNP helps or not.

>and especially before/after pics.

there is none, because 99% of people who use DNP are lazy fat fucks like yourself who have no dietary discipline, so the results are mediocre at best and it all comes back in a few weeks.

thanks! i can only assume you are a pure natty ripped chemist who knows what he's talking about! one minor correction-- i am dating a grown ass woman who is capable of making her own decisions.

Women are children, and apparently so are you. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're already doing it.

takes a few days to hit peak levels then also at east a few days for you to not be bloaty normal afterward so why not 12-21 days on 14 days off?

nope, experienced /fraud/ actually, but thanks for the
> im a girl btw
so I can better understand your absolutely retarded thought process. please kys.

hmm. that actually sounds like a great idea. thanks!

dude please. no woman would ever say "feeding X to your gf." women tend to think of themselves as people. you'd probably do better in life if you grew up in that area.

for all those calling me lazy-- you're absolutely right i was a fat fuck for the first 2.5 decades of my life. here's my first cut. quick and clean.

People who do cycles want to pretend they are natty in cbt's.

and it seems dnp isnt popular here anymore, there used to a generals but havent seen a thread in awhile. currently on day 10 of planned 30 i preloaded day 1 1000mg and afterward 500mg ed right before bed if I have a fan on me im legit but otherwise I sweat hard after carbs so i try to do that mostly in the morning then shower and go about my day but the sweats last like 5 hours. so far ive lost 10 lbs but im sure some is water. yrmv bc i am a fat @30% bf and started at 237lbs

>looking for stories, motivation, scorn,
apparently not OP you sensitive cunt

>clean

you look fucking repulsive.

i've read a long online and preloading sees a no brainer (thus the 400mg for me on day 2), to so the peaks would flatten sooner.

did you change your diet at all? i want to keep my 1500 kcal deficit in place, if i can stand it. haven't read many stories about people adding dnp to an ongoing diet.

He's lost 75 lbs. He doesn't even look like the same person. Definitely an improvement, faggot

i didn't say i wasn't gonna give back what's dished out. you're the kid that said you were a girl, right? ha!

that's called hair, lots of grownups have it.

actually, i was much more slender at 170 in the past few years (after a bulk). this is the my first cut from some time ago. i don't have before/afters recently, though i think i'll make some this time around.

You'll be wanting to sleep on a towel and have a waterproof mattress cover.
Yellow sweat stains don't wash out.

I just started my cycle and Im having a hard time controlling my cravings. What's the point of taking this stuff if I am just going to waste it by eating more?

i used scoobs workshop to plan a diet with the free calculator. I started/added on drinking vegetable juices that i make in the blender thought bc i felt like a wet paper bag in terms of energy, so im eating lots of vegi/fruit sugars but fuck it it makes me feel better throughout the day. Also people say its legit to take adderral but i did and felt too "weird" to continue its use and dnp so i stopped and continued the dnp alone.
thanks bro I figured that out quick, my cum and piss also look like banana peels and I have to change twice a day everyday or i smell like shit but i think itll be worth it. only 19 days left

oh and I walk around all day with a 1 gallon jug of water and drink that easily and am still having the juice in the morning so more then a gallon is easy to drink and still feel thirsty

have some self control
no one said DNP is easy

yikes. ok i'll get ready for that.

i was thinking about amphetamines for the gym. i'll consider it. feels risky with all the heat...

yeah. sometimes i'm not feeling thirsty. i gotta force myself.