You have a choice...

You have a choice, you can either be transported back to to the Battle of Stalingrad as Russian soldier/civilian or you can be transported back to the Western Front in WWI (specifically either Verdun, Somme, battle of the Marne or battle of the Frontiers)

Which one do you choose, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLXJvg8oTDc
youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stalingrad as a civilian because I can just leave

Probably, the same trench with Corporal A. Hitler and then claim his headwound was enemy fire in the next offensive.

Soviet soldier/ civilian. I have the chance of getting a qt 3.14 Soviet soldier/ civilian with a pussy.

Not a bad choice
>just leave
>commisar's face when

>Be Australian
>Flee the front lines
>Bongs and Frogs want to have me shot
>Based Australian Govt says no and I live in a comfy cell until the war is over

Stay mad Europoors

Hot take, the outcome of WWII affected a lot of the world in a positive way, as such I wouldn't kill Hitler.

With that said, wherever you're transported to, you can't change the outcome of the event or the future. Rather, let's just say that you're placed into the body of a person in one of those places. So you can't affect anything, but you can see/experience what the people at the time are experiencing.

Western Front. Then I wouldn't be a Slavshit.

I'd have at least a chance of being rotated out in WW1

t. Shlomo

Western front, find hitler afterwards and help him win the war

Western front because of this mostly, also I'd find my ancestors who fought there and be bros. I think Stalingrad would be slightly less horrific.

western front because 80% of the time you weren't on the front lines

western front becuase i don't speak russian.

Stalingrad
germans died like flies
youtube.com/watch?v=RLXJvg8oTDc

>comfy cell
>ww1

Na but you probably had plenty of time to name the 100 rats living with you.

So did everyone there pretty much.

Stalingrad. If I must fight and die, better to do it for the international worker's fatherland than for Wall Street.

My choice from the most ok to the least wanted

Marne > Frontiers > Somme > Stalingrad > Verdun

Iam ok if I survive that WW1 battle, especialy because I can join Czechoslovak legion in France that had very low casualities except for its first battle at Falaise de Vimy in May 1915 where it lost 76.8% of its original strenght.
If I manage to survive Stalingrad, chance of dying is extremely high even when I join Czechoslovak Corps.

Iam ok if I survive that WW1 battle, especialy because I can join Czechoslovak legion in France that had very low casualities except for its first battle at Falaise de Vimy in May 1915 where it lost 76.8% of its original strenght.
If I manage to survive Stalingrad, chance of dying is extremely high even when I join Czechoslovak Corps.

Also I can kill Jewtler after WW1

>Battle of Stalingrad
Oh boy! I can't wait to liberate...
>As a russian
Fuck

A Civilian numbnutz
He could just leave

WW1.
>spend all day building forts
>play dastardly pranks on your friends
>trade bantz with the enemy
>fall asleep to comfy drum fire
>rotate out and spend a few weeks in a cosy village

Ww1, if you survive you get to live in western europe, who would want to live in USSR ?

I wonder who is behind this post

>Stalingrad
>Less horrific

Plz be trolling

This, except I would warn Hitler of the future to come and counsel him not to make the same mistakes.

>Better to die for those Jews and not these Jews

>Soviet citizens could leave
>The ABSOLUTE STATE of modern education

>stalinist soviet union was controlled by jews

Idk why but western front in ww1 seems more terryfing for me. Like you just now you're gonna die at one point and aren't really free to move around. Stalingrad however, you can hide in a closet for all you care and eat mouse poo

If I had to fight at Stalingrad as either a German or a Russian it would be Russian every time, if the Slavs didn't ventilate you eventually you'd be encircled and starve to death in a prison camp.

>Dutch civilian
>Arrive at the battle
>I am a citizen of a neutral country
>Go back home
>Start a coffee brand or something

I'm just going to assume you're trolling.

Stalingrad.

This, but shoot Rommel, Guderian, Dietrich, von Manstein, and Model too to make sure any future German revanchist autism can't be enabled by their talents.

>implying Huniggers care about your neutrality

It doesn't compare desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q

shut up you FUCKING AMERICAN

WW1, troops were rotated so they didn't spen months at a time in the front line, stalingrad was equally as fierce with less downtime and constant skirmishes that would play on my nerves

Stalingrad lated a few months, give me that over 4 years any day.

somme and verdun were halfway through the war

Still leaves you 2-3 years of utter shit left, and realistically your best chance of surviving is getting wounded badly enough to be left out of it. Anyway I still have a hard time believing Stalingrad was as intense, if you look at photos there are still buildings standing even if destroyed. The Western Front was a fucking moonscape.

Marne as a taxi driver so I can just go back to Paris after the battle

Stalingrad so I can shoot nazis

I'd be easier to desert DURING the battle at Stalingrad than on WW1 Western Front, but you'd be executed too

And WW1 Western Front is easier to desert while you're still on the rear

Stalingrad
I wanna kill some fascists

No hormones for you on the front, tranny.

Stalingrad as a *german* soilder.

Whichever one can rape the most before being snuffed out

Stalingrad, if only because I love the PPSh-41.
...also because drinking anti-freeze because you don't have enough vodka sounds like fun.

Somme. German. At least we're not stupid enough to run into artillery ranges, and machine gun nests.

Stalingrad, easily
And Kursk
And Kiev
And everything all the way to Berlin

You fucking halfwit. they executed civilians for that. Look it up dingus, the sov's were basically animals

They made up enourmous proportions of the military and governemnt leadership even under Stalin. They were powerful right until the end of the SU you dumbass, thats why all the modern Russian oligarchs are jewish, because they used the control they had to plunder everything right at the end

Stalingrad, because i'd have hot food and get to live in shit buildings as apposed to living in fucking mud.

>be Australian in ww2
>fighting in europe for the pommy poofs
>japs invading down south and heading right to australia
>ask pommy poofs if we can go defend out homeland
>they tell us no
>diddly doo you can't tell me what to do
>get all me mates together jump on a boat and sail for kokoda while waving my uncircumcised cock at the pommy poof soldiers on their tea break
>get to kokoda
>show those yellow bastards what we do down unda
>first country in ww2 to defeat the japs
>get named best small army in the world