Looksmaxxing general /lmg/

Looksmaxxing General

>minoxidil edition
Anybody ever used minoxidil on their eyebrows? I have slightly sparse eyebrows in some areas and think if they were a bit darker/fuller it would make my face a lot better

Don't do it, minox isn't as "exact" as you seem to think. When I used it on my bald patch I started growing more hair on my arms, neck and ears.

Not recommended, at least put a towel above your eyes. You don't want that shit in your eyes.

>if they were a bit darker/fuller it would make my face a lot better

Yeah bro, the reason you're not getting laid is because your eyebrows aren't dark or full enough.

Buy a brow pencil

BTFO OH SHIT

This might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. I thought using Rogaine for its intended purpose was sad, but this is next level

Would you say you used a lot? What I read says this can happen if you use a lot. What exactly a lot means in this case I'm not really sure.

It probably works, when googling there's just a bunch of girls who says that it worked for them to grow out overplucked eyebrows.

Yes user, the only reason one might want to improve anything is because of not getting laid, never can there be such a thing as improvment for the sake of improvment.

Im getting laid already mate
Yeah ill probably do a bit of research and apply sparingly

Can mirrors distort your image?

I consistently get an FWHR of around 2 in both still pics and in screen caps from videos, but in the mirror I look like a tall faced cuck

Doesn't this shit fuck up how your body makes collagen?

Is having a busted face your idea of looksmaxxing?

Does it work for beard?

yes. takes a long time and the foam is $20 a bottle. worth it imo if you look like a manlet.

Am I doing the looksmaxing thing right?

It's supposed to limit collagen production or something like that, usually recommended to use a derma roller to stimulate collagen growth.

I've used it for beard for about 2 months now, if anything my skin has improved, but that's probably just because I've been better at moisturizing since the minox does dry the skin out. I really doubt that there would be a noticeable difference in skin quality after the 6-12 months that you'd use it for, I'd be more worried about that if I were to use it permanently for hair loss.

Clear improvement, what did you do?

He lost weight plus either late puberty or test

>tfw got a large scar on neck
fuck, guess I always have to wear a beard and/or long hair now...

Big step up, grow your hair out a bit an get it cut to a #3 short back and sides

It'll balance out the shape of your head and make you look chad af

How do i fix my retruded orbits and my dicklet and manletism?

Why not just pencil them in and do the Instagram brows?

I did. Be careful as other anons said of getting it into your eyes. You will also have to manage that garden once fertilized, and don't do more than a month on month off on the brows to see how it goes, or you could get much more than you bargained for...

Protips for Minoxidil: Wash face before using, should be towel-dry but still moist. Use at least 1 hour before being seen publicly to allow absorption and dab a bit with a damp (not wet) towel/toilet paper to get the shine off otherwise it's obvious you put something there. Wash treated areas before next application to avoid redness. Moisturize dry spots lightly about an hour after application. Apply once every 12 hours, no more, no less. Watch the fucking earlobes, pluck em, you will need to (don't know why, but it makes them hairy while using, falls out after stopping) also this ill give you a little more body hair in general, but no more than you would have got naturally eventually. Remove unwanted hair, but be selective to make it look natural, ie, thin and blend with tweezers, but don't pluck like a chick. Lastly, be consistent! This shit's not magic, you need to be dedicated. Stopping treatment before the hair matures will lead to shedding. Once mature, it stays.

>not working with human psychology to maximize social returns

No this is bullshit. People who start using also start looking at their faces in minute detail and start noticing that, surprise surprise, they are getting older and hey there are wrinkles, busted capillaries and naturally thinning skin etc.

God yes. Also depends on genetics though, some people don't get great results (mostly asians).

As for cost, go for the cheapest shit you can find that has these as the following ingredients: Water, alcohol, propylene glycol, minoxidil, and nothing else. It is all the same. I use "Q gain" off ebay. Brand name is no better than generic. 5 months in, works great.

Quick question user, I want to use this for my eyebrows and beard since its the only places where I lack hair, how long will it take for them to mature?

Could you link us the stuff you use?

Also do you have any before/after pictures of yourself?

>I did
Were you happy with the results? Did thickening your brows improve your facial aesthetics? Thanks for the tips bro.