Know fit albanian alpha

>Know fit albanian alpha
>convinced me to start lifting
>going to the gym the first time on saturday

Any advice?

no

bathe yourself in peanut butter the night before it will hydrate your lift for 200% gains.

Don't follow his routine. Beginners need different routines than intermediate or advanced lifters.
Read the sticky.
Make sure you know how to squat, deadlift and bench.

have a small meal about an hour before you go, maybe have some caffeine too

Don't go too heavy trying to impress your friend, if he's smart he won't make you do some expert 3hr workout shit.

Don't get involved with Albanians OP. I'm warning you.

Steal his gains with your mouth.

yeah he is a bit sketchy but I won't get involved into his shit

bring lube

As an albanian I can say this user is right.

There is literally no video evidence of any Albanian lifter NOT being on steroids prove me wrong.

as an albanian aswell, i really recommend this.
also call him peder

Lift light for first few times. Dont put too much weight it will just fuck you up with injurys.
Dont worry if you wont feel muscles that are supposed to work in certain exercises.

>Any advice
yes, stop hanging out with Albanians

>albanian

Keep your distance, minimize contact, stay safe.

what's wrong with albanians? why shouldnt he get involved and involved in what

Albanians will rape you in your sleep and say "no homo".

Dangerously high testostérone levels.

it depends on which perspective desu.
obviously there are outliers and just laid back cool dudes, around 20% of the people.

But i know (and many other albo bros):
they either one-up you all the fucking time
talk bad behind your back
are often involved in illegal shit since 80% of them is dumb (bad school credits) due to parents being even dumber (who are worshipping the mainland which is basically a currupted shithole without forseeable future)

Lol sounds like hangin out with my native American buddies, they actually bro as fuck tho

Don't do what he does. Do basic compound lifts. This guy uses roids out his ass and you will lose all of your gains if you jump on the juice train too early.

whats the problem here?
atleast its not gay or sumthin