Redpill me on white rice

redpill me on white rice

Other urls found in this thread:

relentlessgains.com/brown-vs-white-rice-in-bodybuilding-the-facts/
preventcancer.aicr.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=7499&news_iv_ctrl=0&abbr=res_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's carbs

not as good as shirataki noodles

I always thought brown rice was better, as it keeps you full longer. But a friend of mine tried to redpill me on brown rice saying that it has some acid in it that inhibits gainz.

I guess it's the same?
relentlessgains.com/brown-vs-white-rice-in-bodybuilding-the-facts/

Brown rice is better, and quinoa is even better still. But the difference isn't as big as people make it sound like.

Its delicious af

It's racist.

Brown rice is white rice idiot. Do you think red and yellow rice grows naturally too? It's just a dye but there are different kinds of rice, not colours though just sizes shapes etc..

I thought everyone knew this?

I always get

2x white rice
chicken
hot salsa
lettuce

from chipotle. its just the right amount of food to taste great and still healthy and cheap.

this is absolutely true. that reminds me of bostin loyd, he is always talking about quinoi and white rice.

brown rice refers to whole grain rice retard
it's brown rice minus the fibre

White rice has been processed to remove the fibrous portions you dumb turd

>eating long grain instead of short grain

Disgusting

Phytic acid, and it doesn't inhibit gains, it fights cancer

preventcancer.aicr.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=7499&news_iv_ctrl=0&abbr=res_

>still eating rice
>Not eating couscous master race

Never going to make it.

Nice, thanks man. I'll go redpill my friend to

>American education
Google anti-nutrients.

The article addresses that. It barely affects anything and the anti-cancer benefits are a net positive.

holy fuck you're so dumb i'm surprised you managed to type a whole full sentence

>whole full sentence
You are no better you redundant aspie

Brown rice and white rice are from the same grain but there is natural yellow and rice (and purple) rice. Just like some apples are green and some apples are red, different varieties of rice plants have different color pigments.

your body has to be a fucking Einstein of organisms to be able to tell a difference between white and brown rice

Brown rice is better in the sense that it is more fibrous and takes longer to digest which may explain your perception of it keeping you full longer.

Any grain product with more fiber/protein will keep you full longer. Likewise anything starchy will be burned up quick as fuck and you'll be hungry again in no time (see snack foods and why people get fat in the first place).

Ie. You can't get full on snack foods, which is why people over eat on them.

Long grain is better to me. But in all honesty they are all the fucking same shit. Who cares.

best source of carbs, especially if you cook it long enough to retain water, easy to digest