I want to keep my boobs big while I lose weight. Will soy help? Will massages help? Please, this is important to me

I want to keep my boobs big while I lose weight. Will soy help? Will massages help? Please, this is important to me.

fuck off cunt

Must rub them with semen daily.

genetics,

dont lose weight too fast,

dont go below 20% BF

i will massage you if need be . and yes i hear massages are good for it . im in florida right now 3244 richmond ave is my current address so you know im real . i can massage you if need be dont be shy we can also do other things to .

Boobs "contain" a lot of fat, so obviously you will lose some boobs. But who cares, it's all about dat azz babaayyyyy XD

Just rub vaseline on them every day.

Remember to upload the videos to Veeky Forums so we can monitor the progress.

>tfw spotted the autist

Post tits if you want us to give you any advice. It helps to know if you're working with watermelons or lemons.... yeah.

how is vaseline supposed to help?

cringe

Why do you think anybody here would be able to give you a valid answer to that question?

Get fake boobs like every bimbo/fitchick

If their fat and saggy lose em hun

>3244 richmond ave
im omw bro

you have a beautiful view of the hills my dude

hey guys, girl here.

As a girl with huge breasts and a really tight pussy, like most girls have.

Anyway as a girl, I thought the best decisious would be to ask a bunch of young nerdy men about female sexual anatomy, as a girl I thought this would be the best place to sorces intimate knowledge of female organs (big tits, TIGHT PUSSY)

Anyway, as a girl, will uhh something uhh lemme see... uhh how can I make this seem like a valid question.. like I've put some thought into this... SOY yes... will soy help me (GIRL)?

dude, 729 is an autistic, I think 720 is a joke... it better be

it helps to block up the pores and keeps away oxygen which reacts with the fat in your breast tissue, helping them to retain weight.

A gradual loss of weight rather than crash dieting is the only thing that will help you.

Dont fall for the snake oil. Saying soy will enhance the volume of your breasts is like saying sugar will enhance your wrists. There is no correlation whatsoever.

Just any other fat holding area on your body, the rate at which it gains and loses fat depends on your diet and workout routine.

If youre this worried, wear push-up bras and correct your posture. It'll help your bust significantly, but there is little you can do to maintain/increase volume aside from pregnancy.

Certified scientist here he is right

Ayyy I live 1 hour away bro! Weathers a real bitch aye?

*Tips fedora*

Why would soy help?