Why aren't you Trap Bar Deadlifitng faggots?

One of the most effective and natural movements you can do for power and hypertrophy. Why aren't you utilising this piece of equipment? Explain yourself.

Because it's literally a hack squat, and I would rather either actually deadlift, or actually squat, not do some bastardized meme movement crossover between the two.

Just do strongman stuff basically. Its worked for me and others I've noticed. Don't confuse strongman and crossfit.

I am. most people just refuse to do any form of deadlift that isn't
>Muh competition lifts
despite not even competing in PL

>doing trap bar DLs instead of going to the trap bar

not gonna make it

>Muh competition lifts
despite not even competing in PL
This right here.

My gym doesn't have one.

I use it for farmers walks. It's a lot different than a conventional deadlift to pick it up though.

don't have one

do sumos and bb hack squats already and content with them

I do regular dead and snatch deads.

It's pretty nice

I feel like it encourages bad form and you dont get the full benefit of a regular deadlift

behind the back dl's are pretty goat

It goes against my philosophy of not using fancy stuff for training.

Greg Nuckols wrote an article that concluded the trap bar DL is actually better than conventional for those not competing in PL.

Be sure the Trap bar dead lift has its place, like many other exercises. It does not encourage bad form, as someone mentioned. Laughable really. Bad form for what? A regular DL? Lol it's not a regular DL, Its a TDL... It puts you in a perfect spinal up right form actually. Perfect. Its a great tool for novice lifter as well, teaches then how to hip hing. Strong man lifters actually use this tool as well...think about what it mimics...
Its also good for ppl with biomechanical issues, tightness or even injuries. Grip work. The list goes on and on. Its just another tool on the belt. Invest in some literature, and education yourselves. Nobody likes a one trick pony. Cheers

Ps, I guess rack pulls are useless as well? Or training sticking points...
Take care

strongman is a cringier version of powerlifting

>Benching
>Throwing heavy ass kegs 10+ feet in the air

>Squatting
>Putting a superyoke on your back and racing with it

>Deadlifting
>Literally pulling planes and trucks

Yes strongman is definitely cringier.

>Putting a superyoke on your back and racing with it
>racing with it

>Throwing heavy ass kegs 10+ feet in the air
>heavy ass

>Literally pulling planes and trucks
>literally

yeah not cringey at all

I am.

How do I prevent my hips from rising before I pull tho?

My gym doesn't have one, that's my excuse.

What kind of poverty gym is that senpai

> lifting
> embarrassing CrossFit-tier gimmicks

yeah.

>gimmicks
Heaviest deadlifter is a strong man

this. Don't try and reinvent the wheel. Do your squats, do your deadlifts, get big. Don't make some abomination out of the two and then hug its nuts because you're able to lift more on it and want to use that as your DL when trying to impress your bros, conveniently omitting the fact that you neglect actually deadlifiting

Its impossible to find a 30mm hex/trapbar online,and all my weights are 30mm
>tfw no comfy hex-diddlys

beacuse im powerlifter and I need normal bar, but for any athlethes that play sport I would say do trap bar instead of normal bar beacuse its more safe position

football players understand it -> safe bar squat instead of normal bar squat, trap bar deadlift instead of normal bar deadlift

How the fuck would I deadlift a faggot?

>faggot lies on the ground
>you kick him 3 more times in the head making sure hes dead
>you pick him up from the ground
>deadlift

can we do this with all crossfiters and summerfags here please?

he talks like a fag and smells like one too

go back to lurking