>healthy as fuck
>no mercury like tuna
>even looks fucking good seriously look at that sexy salmon colour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HbsyF-xBkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>expensive

How much?

What do those Pacific islanders eat?corned beef with some shit and apparently it works for them since 99.9% of them are swole af

I eat it three times a week now
I'm pretty lucky, I come from a country with some of the best salmon in the world, so I get it fresh off the boat, and not really expensive

I'd like to think that my skin is getting better, but who knows? I just know I love the stuff.

This shit is two to three times more expensive than chicken. I'll stick to my breasts, thanks.

They're mostly just fat as fuck

I love salmon but have to stick to chicken breast. In the Midwest, surf is expensive as fuck but turf is insanely cheap

solid white albacore
spicy brown mustard
relish
black pepper
hot sauce

It's about 13€/kg where I live.

I still buy the shit though, it's fucking delicious.

>implying

whoops

>120 kcal per 100g
What kind of salmon are you eating? I've never seen it with less than 220kcal/100g

>Corpse
Ew user

>swole
Fat*

Only problem is it stinks up your house when you cook it.

Simply too expensive

Would you put a price on your health user?!

yeah fuck you
>tfw 25€/kg for salmon
>17€/kg for chicken breast
fml tbqh senpai

and SPAM don't forget about SPAM

where do you even live?

finland
the cheapest chicken breast I've been able to find anywhere is 13€/kg but it's not the local supermarket

I'll have a huge portion of salmon later this week, fasting now.

Jesus fuck, it's $0.89 per pound for split chicken breast where I live

I think mathematically that's like €1.74/kg. I love Wisconsin

that being said finnish chicken is extremely healthy and pure even by EU standards. I could link a few articles but they're all in finnish. basically we use no antibiotics at all and don't thin the herd out instead opting to butcher all at once which allows for total clean and change of hay between the "generations" so illnesses don't spread endlessly like in the method used elsewhere in europe and the US. also there's some literal shit spray invented in finland which gives them natural immunity and again means less drugs pumped in the chicks. but all this is less profitable than just pumping them full of antibiotics and hormones and thus the chicken cost more.

but at least it's not all just air we pay for.

I envy you.

I love salmon but I hate the skin
How do I stop being such a little fucking bitch, Veeky Forums?

salmon skin is so fucking delicious, how are you cooking it?

Bake it in homemade teriyaki (tamari, garlic, ginger, a bit of maple syrup, oregano, pepper) and just wolf it down. Serious talk though, that salmon skin is great for your fat macros.

And as for you, I'm putting forward egg whites. I know they're bland as shit but they're literally pure protein, and if you add a dab of olive oil, a splash of white wine vinegar, a little dash of hot sauce and poach them in silicone egg poachers well, you can't get any better for low kCal, high protein.

I eat 200 grams Wild Alaskan cada dia, mate.

Makes me feel immediately better.

>tfw roommate is allergic to fish
>Can't cook a delicious fillet of salmon at home

>mercury from tuna
>phytoestrogens and toxins from bpa can
nah I'm good

You just like a little baby. Check this.

That looks absolutely disgusting

But we can buy that stuff in the US also with no antibiotics and other stuff like corn fed, no corn fed, etc. More expensive, but still less than yours.

At Aldi:
>real Greek yogurt (£1/50g proton)
>cottage cheese (£0.60/30g proton)

>no aldi near me

Sucks pham. I have my mom buy me shit when she goes and I pick it up when I visit though.

>lentils
>€2 per kg
>25g protein per 100g
>fuckton of minerals and vitamins
>makes you feel full as fuck

How can rice even compete?

I don't think you can compare rice and lentils.
It makes more sense to compare
Rice and quinoa
And
Lentils and beans

unless you eat WILD CAUGHT salmon, you're not consuming what you think you are

>not fighting bears for salmon in the river
Never gonna make it

wild caught salmon is expensive as fuck
you're looking at over €50/kilo where I live.
But you pretty much have to buy the whole fish which is about €200-250

arctic char is less expensive and essentially the same as salmon

Why? They're both staple foods.

Fiber that fuck up with your digestion & nutrient absorption
More anti nutrient than nutrient.
Taste like shit by themselves .

If a food seriously need 50+ min of cooking to be edible & not poisonous it's not fucking food .

It's because nordic countries, especially Norway and Finland have to import almost all feed due to having practically no land suitable for grain agriculture. The only animals you can really raise completely natty are sheep and pigs.

>the same price as beef

>Fiber that fuck up with your digestion & nutrient absorption
???
>More anti nutrient than nutrient.
youtu.be/7HbsyF-xBkc
>Taste like shit by themselves .
Who cares?

>If a food seriously need 50+ min of cooking to be edible & not poisonous it's not fucking food .
Where the fuck did you read that you need to cook it for 50 minutes? Whatever you're reading, it's full of shit.

>fat is bad
>fish fat is bad

fuck fart-dick char, i'd rather eat straight doo doo.

why tho it doesn't taste fishy and if you season it properly it tastes good

honestly i just wanted to say fart-dick char, and to a lesser extent, doo doo.

Most peo Or eat rice solely for a card source. Quinoa is superior in every way except price.

i can respect that

>80% daily recommended dose of Selenium per can.
>Selenium bonds with Mercury, rendering the latter inert.
>Selenium increases testosterone production, prevents testicular cancer, and helps thyroid.

>Mic the vegan

OPINION TRASHED

Food is cheap in the US because we produce so much - we're a net exporter in food to almost every one of our large trading partners. We have a lot of land suitable for raising cattle and farming.

Meat will get more expensive in the US over our lifetimes tho. Its really difficult to turn a profit on ranching (combination of oversupply and and abnornally low willingness to pay). Chances are US diets will shift away from beef and towards cheaper meats in the next 40 years are so, presuming the government doesn't get lobbied into giving ranchers handouts.

Tbh its better that way, fatties don't realize how many calories are in beef and think they're being food because its not friend and has broccolli paired with it.

He's right on the fiber part , fiber & fiber rich food are actually pure cancer , they are only useful if you eat a diet that is right next to the SAD died .
The less fiber & the more meat the better , fiber will only make undigested food go into your intestine & feed bacteria .

Not an argument.

>He's right on the fiber part , fiber & fiber rich food are actually pure cancer
Source?

Whole wheat pasta with 49g of good green pesto

Calories for days. Good amount of fat, complex carbs, good protein.

I have 150g pasta, 150g chicken breast, 100g spinach, 49g (quarter jar) of pesto for lunch every day.

Are you gay or something? You can buy them bulk for less than chicken.

Buy builk salmon for less than chicken ?

Wtf , In france salmon is at least 12e/kg but Bulk chicken can come at less than 3€/kg .

>eating any kinds of pasta

>those overcooked eggs

>being a mong and believing memes about avoiding all grains for no reason

$7.99 +HST where I live in Ontario
Cheaper than chicken breast

I buy about 5kg at a time and freeze it. It ends up costing way less than buying many 500gm chicken breasts

>hard boiled
>overcooked

This is old /

Yes but does it ends up costing way less than buying 5 kg of bulk chicken breast ?

my ontario nigga

fucking chicken is retarded

$10 for 2lbs is the best i can find

>buying salmon
Or you guys could do what I do and live in Alaska. Every year I go out on fishing trips where I fish for as much salmon as I'm legally allowed, freeze or smoke it, and it stays good in my freezer indefinitely. It's the freshest, best tasting salmon in the world, and it's perfect for mad gains. Why aren't you in the last frontier, Veeky Forums?

>salmon is not native to france

Because then you'd have to actually physically be there and nobody wants that.

Faggots like that fishing faggot do.

Alaska is a whole lot like Michigan just with fewer blacks and a different night time schedule.

so Michiganders love it.

People from Michigan are gay as shit you son of a bitch.

why do you think that?

Why do I think a fact is true?

What makes you think that it is a fact?

it's like you're using the word in the definition which doesn't actually define the word, it makes a cyclical pattern of questions with no answers.

what makes you think people from Michigan are gay as shit?

What makes me think people from Michigan are gay as shit? Well, the fact that they're gay as shit does most of the work in making me think they're gay as shit. The rest of the work is done by my ability to recognize when things are true.

I'd really like to know why you think
> the fact that they're gay as shit does most
is actually a fact

Why do you think three things are more things than two things?
Why is 3 > 2 ?

>no mercury like tuna
The "mercury in fish" meme is severely overblown

>poor

>49g of good green pesto
I have to ask - is 50g of good green pesto is too much?

lentils contain a fair amount of phytic acid, which, while not necessarily unhealthy, binds to a few minerals reducing their availability. these include zinc, magnesium and calcium. You can reduce the phytic acid by soaking the legumes, sprouting them or fermenting them. despite that they have lots of other nutrients that are well absorbable, lots of fiber ,and a complete amino acid profile, so they're an unavoidable source of protein if you're vegan/vegetarian and/or on a budget. just be sure to get your calcium, zinc and magnesium from other sources

>fiber will only make undigested food go into your intestine & feed bacteria
Why is this a bad thing? adding bulk to stool makes the nutrients more easily absorbable by the intestinal walling, and the bacteria that are being fed are beneficial to the gut as a whole.

>The less fiber & the more meat the better

>Hardboiled

Tbh I have more respect for the people ordering a steak well done

My niggas....

Yes because then the last serving is a whole 3g less than it should be and i'm autistic with my scale

>60% of calories from fat is good
shoo shoo skelly

ITS ACTUALLY 47.5 MY LAST 2 LUNCHES HAVE BEEN SULLIED FFFFFF

wow shitty carbs and fat. really nice tip there user, might as well eat pizza

sure, but everything is cheaper in the US. with chicken the difference is just particularly large

>I share a board with retards like this who think whole wheat pasta is as bad as pizza dough

62 carbs 2 of which are sugars.

Muh carbs boogieman

You're a fucking idiot.

Well , whole wheat pasta aren't much better than normal pasta , and pizza dough is mainly made of the same thing as normal pasta . So yeah , they're kinda the same , and if your dough is made with whole wheat bread it's the same shit .

>thinking starch is any better than sugar

because they are different, rice is a carbohidrate, while lentils are legums, you need both to get all the different types of proteins if you eat no meat.