Can people who think cutting (the act of doing literally nothing) is harder than bulking (the act of doing something...

Can people who think cutting (the act of doing literally nothing) is harder than bulking (the act of doing something your body physically rejects) please kill thenselves on the basis of low intelligence?

as a former fat guy i can guarantee you that i would love the fuck out of having to eat a shit ton of food

just because you don't like eating a ton of food doesn't mean it's easier than cutting

k.

I'll explain it in terms you can understand OP.

You know how you just idly find yourself sucking dicks when you're bored? Like not even because you need to suck a dick or even really want to. You just do it out of habit.

thats kind of like what eating is like for people who find cutting hard. Its similar to an addiction.

But for real though, you are an idiot if you can't understand the basic concept of the difficulty of overcoming a heavily ingrained learned behavior such as appetite. One which is hammered into us for the first 16+ years of our lives. Those who are brought up with a big appetite find it hard to eat little enough to lose weight.

>t. Fatty McFatasses

Try putting down that muffin and you might find yourself in a better mood.

Which is harder: Not drinking alcohol as an alcoholic or getting wasted when you don't like the taste of liquor/beer?

Dumbest post I've seen all day

bulking is indeed harder than cutting.

But for the fatasses, everything except eating is hard so they will always say cutting is more difficult.

post your skeleton body so i can laugh at you

Hundreds of thousands of years human evolution tells us that if there is food we should eat it because you never know when your next meal is coming. It is only the last 50 years that people have been able to go to the supermarket and buy as much food as they want.
But it brains are more developed now and we know that even though we are hungry we aren't going to starve.

i think they are equally hard

Can people who don't understand that individuals have different levels of difficulty with different tasks please kill themselves on the basis of low intelligence?

cutting vs bulking = self-control vs self-dicipline

they're both easy you tremendous pussy

>boner ankle three
idk why the fuck this got me but this is the first time i have audibly laughed at something on the internet in literal months

>IMPLYING EITHER ARE HARD
>IMPLYING THIS ISN'T JUST THE UMPTEENTH TIME THIS BAIT HAS BEEN POSTED AND ARGUED UPON

Gotta agree. I love cutting with intermittent fasting. clears up a lot of time otherwise spent prepping/eating food. Bulking is time consuming

Using your retard logic, holding your breath for 30 minutes is easier than picking up a pencil. You fucking knuckledragger.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IF CUTTING WAS EASY THEN WHY WOULD THERE BE SO MANY FAT PEOPLE?

what a fucken peasant

cutting is far more harder than bulking if you are doing it right. If you are just doing some bullshit keto diet and losing 5 lbs a week and thinking "hurrr losing weight is so easy" then you are a retard. Cutting with precision and accuracy is a lot harder when you are tracking your macros because calories can sneak in if you arent careful and in my experience you run into fat loss plateaus pretty easily as fat loss isnt as linear as weight gain is. Its far easier to be "looser" on a bulk diet and still make good progress than it is on a cut. But none of you would know that because none of you count your macros because all of you are DYEL. Ever wonder why there are so many big guys on Veeky Forums that are 12% bf +??? Now think about how many big guys on here are 10% bf and below. Anyone who says cutting is easier is an obvious retard. Dont @ me

Who gives a fuck which is more difficult?

Do what you gotta fuckin do, that's all there is to it

>it's an user complains about the one that is personally harder for him
"low intelligence" is not being able to understand perspectives other than your own.

>le fat loss plateaus at 12% and 10%
If you can do simple addition, subtraction, and recognize numbers then the only difference in dropping that fat compared to dropping 60% to 58% is the amount of exercise required to force your body to maintain muscle.
prove me wrong
>protip im right and youre DYEL

Eating is an instinct. It is way more stupid to avoid eating.

Cutting is more difficult not because of having to eat less, but trying to fit as many important nutrients in a smaller caloric budget. Cutting can also negatively affect mood and furthermore results in losing strength. But then again, if you follow the Frank Zane philosophy of bodybuilding there is no reason to cut. Thus it can be said that you are retarded.

>they're both easy you tremendous pussy

Wanting to fuck every tight piece of ass you see on the street is also instinct, yet most people are disguised at the idea of rape

By using your retarded logic, then it would be pretty easy to cut down to ridiculously low bf levels, like 3-5%.

Btw this is what 4% bf looks like

Well OP 60% of the population is overweight, clearly if bulking was difficult we'd have the opposite problem.

Yeah, I see the feeling, like you're at home doing nothing, bored, and find yourself looking in the fridge if they are any dicks, even though you had a dick for lunch an hour before.

>for some reason have a high pain tolerance
>hunger pain doesn't bother me much
>there are days when I am not feeling like doing anything and food taste isn't enjoyable, there is no mechanism that is forcing me to eat those days
this shit makes me lose gains often

>eating diabetes

Itt: triggered fatties who literally can't do nothing

>using unhealthy/borderline deadly levels of bf% to justify one's retarded argument
>using someone on test as an example
fucking wew lad

i like that analogy

are you retarded? Eating food is great you mong

Can you just think for once in your life ?