How do I get rid of belly fat AKA the "dad bod?"

How do I get rid of belly fat AKA the "dad bod?"

I am physically able and willing to do what I need to, I just don't know what that is. I've started with a hundred sit-ups a night (sometimes I forget) but I never see any results. Do I need to do cardio? What about diet? Currently mine sucks ass.

Thanks, side question how do I build muscle? That is all. Have a good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwfwYTQpPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could start with one set of read the sticky

Or you could help me out because I read the sticky and couldn't find anything useful

>
>couldn't find anything useful

You didn't read the sticky

Eat less, exercise more, read the fucking sticky.

There's nothing in there about spot reduction because spot reduction is bullshit so go read the parts you skipped.

I want you to spoon-feed me with what to do, I don't want to have to look for it. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it dumbfucks

then go read the god damn sticky you dumbfuck

I heard dark chocolate actually helps you lose fat if you pair it with weighted jogging.

It's honestly too complicated, I don't know what it's trying to say. Just tell me do I need to keep doing sit-ups, start cardio, eat less, and if so what caliber for each. Or you could point to me what part of the sticky I should look at

Eat nothing but raw (or steamed) vegetables (sans potato) and chicken.

Every day:

200 meter bear crawl sprint
30 back raises .15x bodyweight
200 swims
50 pushups
200 meter jump
6 deadlifts

Thanks, and how long should I do this for to get slim?

Do you have a gym membership?

holy shit uyou retarded child. Help yourself.

Give a blowjob to a loaded handgun you fucking dumb shitstain

My mom does and let's me use it yeah, what should I do there
Ok

hey fat man

build yr diet from the ground up: whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables

then add things like yoghurt on the side. drinking cow lactate is for literal manchildren. meat is antibiotic-contaminated, poison-washed murder, and you won't lose fat by eating an animal's fat

every time you look at yr car, think "could I walk/bike there?" and fucking do it. 1-2 miles manual travel is pussy-tier. then schedule 2-3x a week: squats, push-ups, pull-ups, lunges, and planks in quick succession.

look up progressions for the above if some things are too hard (reverse vs. regular pull-ups)

no beer

eat less , move more
you should join the fat general
also read this book , theres an audio book version

Don't forget to avoid eating protein on Tuesday's or Thursday's. Always deadlift facing east. Stay away from trees.

wake up at 8. Drink 3 floz of alkalized water and 1 serving of activated almonds.
At around 12-1 you should do some pilates, but remember to face to the magnetic north. This will help activated the cells in your body to disappear.
Eat 3 apples and some more alkalized water with 1 lime boat.
Don't eat too much solids cuz it turns to fat.
Avoid cardio over 20 minutes long.

are you a nurse ?

Sticky and gtfo

>activated almonds
Thanks for the advice, is this a special brand? Where would I buy this and why can't I just eat regular almonds?

Run a mile each day, fast. Then do one set of pushups, pullups, and pistol squats to failure. If that means none, just do 10 shitty ones. You'll strengthen. Any and all aditional mass will make losing fat easier.

Eat nothing but steamed or raw vegetables and chicken. You can't possibly overeat on this. But if you want an easier solution, find out your TDEE and eat 500 calories beneath that. If you want an even easier solution, just eat 1500 calories a day. This is probably super extreme for you, but you'll lose your fucking belly super quick if that's all you want.

It will happen over time, that's it. If you want a small slimness boost really fast, fast for 2 days and then cut carbs. You'll deflate a little bit, because of keto.

Read the fucking sticky

Thanks.
Here's some info if that helps.

Cardio that takes more than 40 minutes is doing damage to your heart. It is less than the damage total sedentarism, but more than the damage of HIIT, which is none. Because you give your heart time to repair.

8/10

Yeah, you're pretty much fine. You just need some real exercise and you'll be healthier than average, if that's all you want. Do Crossfit. Learn WHAT a compound movement is, and don't go super hard on those ever, no matter what they say, unless you take the time to learn them yourself.

>I've started with a hundred sit-ups a night (sometimes I forget) but I never see any results

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwfwYTQpPc

Read the sticky.

Not OP but I went from 84kg to 78and I dont see any change in my body fat?
Im on diet and Im almost keeping all the lift records, and I can do more pullups now, but I dont see any change in the volume of fat
When does it become noticeable? My starting weight was 75 kg, when I first started lifting

caloric deficit, now gtfo

> 5'6.5"

Fuck off OP read the sticky