How do you guys do your deadlifts? Conventional or sumo? Mixed-grip or double-overhand? Hook grip or no? Just curious

How do you guys do your deadlifts? Conventional or sumo? Mixed-grip or double-overhand? Hook grip or no? Just curious.

Conventional double overhand
But I'm still playing with baby weights

Conventional and sumo. Mixed-grip for both.

Conventional mixed, like everyone else who isn't an internet meme or fat chick.

Every single one.
Variety is the key

Conventional, mixed grip, with straps if 285+lbs

conventional double overhand until grip starts to show failure

try to do some hook grip, say fuck it and do mixed

sumo with hook grip for everything now. started it with just heavy singles, now I hate doing anything else

Double overhand with conventional. If I go for a Max I always hook grip

I also do snatch grip deads and I always hook for those

Conventional double overhand, no straps warming up until they're needed.

So if your double overhand grip starts to fail, you do mixed grip on the next set? Should probably try that, double overhand here and when my grip fails not much I can do except lower weight.

>conventional
>DOH up to 4pl8
>mixed grip doubles above that, switching underhand one rep each because symmetry

tried hook grip once and didn't like it.
wanna try straps sometime but don't have them

youre not supposed to like hook grip.
you just get used to it

Conventional double overhand till 300. Sumo mixed after

Incline no-grip deadlifts

>sumo
>mfw

how many times do you guys deadlift every week i only do once heavy

RACKPULLS BABY

Rackpull masterrace reporting in

>conventional
>hook grip because I fucked my right hand up running full speed ahead into a railing and busted the cartilage destroying the ROM

Conventional.

Usually I will start with warm up and a single set of double overhand. Then alternating the mixed grip every set.

>chalk up the next time we spoon

Fucking christ how heavy are you

Overhand only to cut down on thumb blisters. Above 90% (~405), always hook. You get used to it after a month or so. Not really uncomfortable at all now.

Conventional overhand.

Sumo seems like a waste unless you're competing. It is better than nothing though.

you need straps for 285+? bitch-ass nigga...

like any worthy powerlifter i'm at least 300 pounds of thicc bearmode. i'm not fat, you're just weak. would you rather be able to do 30 situps or deadlift a thousand pounds? that's what i thought.

sometimes i forget people know sarcasm here

Hook

Conventional. Hook grip is what's up

>not knowing the powerlifter Sam Hyde
>making it

pic one

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

conventional and double overhand, did mixed when i was starting out and my grip strength was a limiting factor.

Double overhand on warm-up sets.
Mixed on work sets.

If I got chalk with me then chalk on work sets with double overhand.

Mixed + chalk for MADMAN MODE BEASTLY PRs

Conventional mixed, conv/double overhand on warm up sets, thinking about starting using hook grip.

I do both. Sumo is usually part of my warm up. Mixed grip for anything over 315. Belt for over 405.

>lift starts to get hard
>do an easier lift
brilliant

Conventional hook grip master race.