>woah its getting busy in here
>oh cool we have a girl now

2016:
>oh cool we have a trap now

2017:
>oh fuk

>Norsy still posts here

This makes me happy.

So I lifted for the first time in over a year yesterday. I know you're suppose to take it slow but I decided to just try my old working sets instead. I got up to 375lbs for 3 without any grinders so I've only lost 2 reps.

Honestly it seems like as long as you don't lose weight not much of your strength will be lost at least in the legs. I'm less optimistic about my bench press though.

anyone watching the Stanley Cup game tonight? I'm not much of a hockey guy but I was listening to ProFootballTalk today at work and Florio convinced me to watch it. sounds like game 1 was pretty good.

also how is everyone doing tonight? train anything good today? eat anything good? anything else you wanna get off your chest?

An old smg trip.

My tibial tuberosity has been hurting since I jumped on some concrete of couple of times. Putting on a basic knee sleeve helps but I'm not sure if that's because it's actually supporting the knee or if it's just cutting off circulation and therefore dulling the pain.

Does anyone have any advice on this? The pain makes it seem like it's the bone itself and not the patellar ligament.

Norsie is a shit poster, he exemplifies the fat retard american wagecuck. I don't know why you people like him.

He's strong and pretty knowledgeable. What else do you need on a powerlifting thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=AEs2q0s2F_0&t=4s

Do you see it now you fucking moronic retards? why am I always the one to have to show you morons the light with my perfect profiles

I the profile am never wrong

why must I always be the one to expose everyone, raffy, buda, etc

none of you fuckfaces have braains for yourselves huh?

bow down to me, your king

>knowledgeable
wew
>strong
He's got a good deadlift, that's it. Literally Isley-tier or possibly even worse.

Shit, he even has the same kind of valgus as Isley and even has to hitch it like a fat retard, he actually IS worse than Isley.

He's a nice dude and strong

You're way too paranoid for your own good, grasping at straws with some of these coincidences. The bigger question you should be asking should be "why the fuck is any of the "profiling" I do on a Ukrainian goat milking forum worth any of my time".

>Mfw I saw this and my first reaction was wtf I don't hitch
Lmao

>coincidences

ah yes its a coincidence that buda is the only other guy obsessing over balloon knots and maseratis as well they both happen to have the same exact car and fat arm

hmmmmm i wonder, could these very similiar people perhaps be the same person :thinking: no no thats crazy!

Didnt you send pics of your dick to raffy?

no you moron i was the guy calling raffy a man everyday until i was finally able to prove it once and for all

you're welcome

oh yeah theyre both cardio fags despite being obese

case closed consider yourself profiled

>norsie is a shit poster
yes
>he exemplifies the fat
yes
>retard
questionable
>american
yes
>wagecuck
ok
>why you people like him
because i'm a nice person and a friend

and i sort of lift

>Multiple people didn't enjoy the balloon knot meme
I know I did, shit was hilarious

>Maseratis
God forbid multiple people don't believe you about things you've never posted evidence of

>Same exact car
TIL there is only one 2016 Dodge charger in the entire world

>Fat arm
That arm could literally belong to anyone, there is no proof that it's actually Buda's

Yes he did

That was me actually.

extremely low IQ post

Me too, actually

Okay Dino
>Yes he did

that was isley you moron

also your logic is the same reason why you thought trappy was livia LOL

same

>Multiple people can't send dick pics
Not that Isley did, considering he posted the uncropped convo multiple times

>Lashing out at me because you have no counter point
Lmao

>no counter point

that was my counter point was that you're extremely gullible to believe otherwise, case in point thinking raffy was livia

Lads your thoughts on DL programming. Looking at a 3-day DUP/TM type setup for skwarts, probably something similar for bench or maybe Nuckols 3-day, and ??? for deads. What do I do?

>HURR DURR YOUR LOGIC IS STUPID BECAUSE YOURE NOT THINKING LIKE A PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC
Nice "counter point" there bud

If it looks like a Buda, pathetic like a Buda, and obsesses like a Buda, then it probably is a Buda

>when abductive reasoning goes over the head of someone named fat retard

really doesn't make you think

Judging from that stance, at least he has hips like a woman

Projection.

Go change your retarded looking babbys diaper buda

dino is a weird name

haha good one dino

So this is sean? pathetic lifts desu

that's raf

Literally no proof they're not one and the same

we can't all be twinklex

>tfw not a 400IQ millionaire playboy with 7 PhDs
IT AIN'T ME

So I'm just going to post this cutie and hope someone helps me with

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

To get to the other side.

Of humanity.

It's 100% your tibial tuberosity and not any other location at all? Ever consider that it's just one of those random aches that'll go away on its own in a week? Also >not knowing Remy

I-Is 275 a pathetic deadlift??

I'll admit the pain is hard to localize but it's for sure in that general area. Pushing against the area doesn't produce any pain it's mostly laying around that I feel it and I haven't tried any running or lifting since.

But I first got the pain almost three weeks ago and it did go away by itself in a week but now it's back after my first squat session in a while.

If it's in pounds, yes. Especially if you're a guy.

I mean could be a stress fracture but could also very well go away in another week.

It's pathetic for reps?? Should I be going 3pl8 on my deadlifts?

Ye m8 honestly unless you're like 145 lbs, 315 for 5 is something very achievable on a program like SS.

I'm 152 and I do 275 for reps. Am I not making it?

No m8. Sorry. Unless you're a hyper manlet you could stand to gain weight and get your big lifts up. That doesn't necessarily mean ignoring accessories but focus on the big compounds for a good amount of volume.

275 really is beginner tier m8, even for reps

If you're not 5'5 or shorter you desperately need to eat more

So should I just deadlift every day?

How long have you been lifting? If less than a few months, just stick with the program and eat. 275 deadlift for reps is bad regardless though.

:(

Just run a proper beginner program like SS and eat and sleep more. You'll get stronger over time.

Dead general and here I am at my night shift.

>start training neck
>quick gains
>deadlift goes up
>no more stiff neck
thank god i got a harness and dont do it in the gym. if forced to, minor public humiliation is better than nothing but gotdang would it suck.
best meme i've fallen for so far

Serious question, can I achieve gains with 6 hours sleep? I got ascended to a gerency spot and my work schedule changes plus I work 40 mins from home, and if I need to do conditioning I have to wake up at 4:30

Deadlift training is a meme. Just skip it and pull singles when you're bored. You'll wonder why you wasted time doing them before.

that's like the minimum amount you should be getting but sometimes i have to get 6 hours too. just try to get 8-9 hours is if you can.

Are box squats Ill advised for novices? How do you even fail them? Just set pins slightly below point you'd sit?

Alex/twinklet, norsie, and isley are the ones keeping these generals alive desu

You are going to hurt tomorrow. I would seriously take it a little easy on bench, the last time I just did bench press out of nowhere (like a decade ago at this point), I couldn't swing a golf club for two days afterwards. Bench DOMS are actually crippling.

>anyone watching the Stanley Cup game tonight?

I hate the Penguins with every fiber of my being and if I see Cindy Crosby on the street I'll probably try to fight the diving, crybaby chickenshit.

For starters, he's stronger than you.

how to git gud at cleans?

go to owg

owg is dead

Take it as a cautionary tale of what happens to people that do cleans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIB_X2N6020

I can't stand that Art of Manliness faggot, or his magnificent mustache, but this video is probably the best way to get your dumb ass started.

Fucking holy fuck does anybody fucking else fucking miss fucking trappy-chan?

Oh fucking god I fucking miss her

>HER

yes, with all my heart

Oh Trappy my trappy

If I take a blood test at noon, will it affect my workout in the evening? Intensity day on texas that is.

>tfw no powerlifting gf

I know that feel

That's mine and I'm a girl

Who is that?

Taking a huge stinky Norman khan right now and holy moly what relief I tell you what this stinky fecal matter was just itching to go back to India
Wave after wave I'm ploppin my slouchy logs of topkek100 matter into the toilet where Norman khan is most comfortable

WEW boys it's non stop sludgy stinky Norman khans just keep trickling out

This certainly would bring glory to topkek100s moms house

>time for my DL
>dry run before grabbing the loaded bar to ensure correct form
>I've been a bit off before
>go in for the lift
>mfw my eyes widen
>its like a fucking anime scene where bits of my body are highlighted and and electrical current is shown snapping across the screen
>feel the pressure throughout my core, arms, legs
>no strain on my back at all
>bust out my 5 with perfect form and my legs are like fucking spaghetti after but my back is completely fine

It was like fucking naruto or some shit. Like I perfected some ancient technique.

noice, how do I unlock this?

Any input on this?

>equipped in metalâ„¢
Such a qt

Actually I am... I've been posting here since 2014 as anonymous and in recent months I've been pushing this general along the best I can.

The trips are the one's who killed it

see how you feel

then decide at the time to lift then, or come back the day after

Name the trips that ruined this general, and why

Alright, thanks. I'll ask the doctors for advice as well, taking it with a pinch of salt of course, they're probably going to tell me to lay down the whole day or something.

She is, very cute.

It's easy to get on a highhorse and pretend you were just playing the cool now.

Doesn't take a detective to go back in the archive and see you are a major part of why the drama is where it's at right now.
I mean, did you even re-read the things you've posted in the last few days?

You're part of the problem.
And instead of leaving, I'll stay and you will have to deal with the shit you helped build up yourself.

And remember, every time the thread becomes what it is right now, your hand was there pushing it over the edge.
Every threat I receive here, every person saying how they want to ruin me IRL, I won't forget you took part in it.

But don't worry, I'm not avengeful. I'm not adressing you any longer, not responding to you, and I won't do anything that would cause you harm.
I'll just do my thing and know that you'd wish /plg/ was different.
The price you'll pay is merely the fruits of what you've sow. A shitty /plg/.

I remember when i would go to sleep and miss 2 whole threads of shit posting. Now we are lucky to cap out a thread a day.

Most of that thread is Sean talking to himself as well, the golden days are truly over. Mid 2014 - Mid 2015 were the golden days.

I wish I could turn back time

To the good old days

i really like ptw routine but i need to carry 4x 0.5kg and 2x 0.25kg fractional plates with me

This pasta always makes me laugh.

WAWTT?

I just started a new cycle of Sheiko a couple days ago. Adding in RDLs, belt squats, and rows too to try to fix some of my weaknesses.

My abs are all fucked up so I'm just doing bench, btn press, push-ups and if I can, rows.

Resting hard today. Excited for tomorrow though

Squats 315 6x2
Bench 265 6x2
Cgbp 205 3x6
Barbell rows 235 6x2
Belt squats 170 3x6

Whoops 225 6x2 on barbell rows

>light day
>put on audiobook while training

wew that was comfy. would recommend

Well I gotta respect those quads so recommend me an audiobook