What are some exercises to build a thick neck at home?

What are some exercises to build a thick neck at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks
lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=EapVkFWiq_g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American football or sucking cock

You know his neck isnt what makes him hot. Its the face that girls want to sit on fggt

desu that face without a thick neck would look creepy

Neck bridges

If he had a pencil neck, he would be called a "good looking gay asian twink"

but since he has that thick neck, he would be a a dominant Asian Chad/Slayer

cope, lack of neck can completely kill you, even a dedicated looksmaxxer with a god tier lower third like Mike Mew looks like chit, all because of his weak cuck neck (and also small skull + shit eye area, but just fixing the neck would help immensely)

Hammer throw.

jesus christ this website
those look like people, just normal people

A very heavy helmet. preferably a skateboard helmet with a 45lb plate ziptied to it. You must NOT TAKE IT OFF EVER, EVEN WHEN IN PUBLIC

Just like Piccolo!

hahaha you're still unaware

Murohusi is half white so he's not a good example of a "chadsian".

Do yoga handstand bridges and slowly progress until you can headstand.

Buy some resistance bands. I have been training my neck for about 1.5 ears now and it looks way better.

>normal people
>not wanting to ascend

It's over for you boyo

What about the other 0.5?

Daily reminder that if your arms are bigger than your neck you are anatomically disproportionate and have an overall weak musculature as the entire body's nerve supply originates in the brainstem and sprawls throughout the body starting at the neck. You fucking pencil neck cuck

small neck detected
he got them nice tiddies tho

Bout to post this. The sucking cock part. Don't have to be gay and suck a real one but buy a dildo and go to town

> face sitting

Shit tier fetish senpai. Time to grow up

I hit 3x100 neck curls last week, gna go up in 1.25kg increments until i have that thicc neck
>Tfw 14 inch neck

Fuck you bro.

>people denying the power of The Neck

Neck, traps, wide back are all very important for an overall masculine appearance. Just lol super lean, roided faggots with twinkish shoulders, tiny ribcages and pencil necks. Telltale sign for unathletic losers.

nigga u gay, that is hot af

Flexion-Extension
>The sternocleidomastoid (SCM) has the largest moment arm (best leverage) for neck flexion, while the superior and middle trapezius fibers have the largest moment arms for neck extension. The splenius capitus and semispinalis capitus also display good leverages for neck extension.

Lateral Bending
>The muscles with the best leverages for neck lateral flexion are the anterior scalenes and SCM. The middle scalenes and levator scapulae also possess significant lateral bending capacity.

To do the lateral (sides) movements you can also lay sideways on a bench like in the video below or a couch if training at home. Or attached to a cable machine

If you feel the harness is going to slip off your head when doing the lateral motion, use the hand you're not laying on to lightly hold the harness.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks

1-3 WORKING sets, Do a few light warmup sets beforehand.

Extension 1-3 sets 8-12 reps
Flexion 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Lateral 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Rotation 1-3 sets 15-25 reps

Just read the thread, lots of good info there
lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread

I found my neck to become bigger by front squatting. But it depends how your muscles respond to exercises, for some it will need additional work specifically targeting the neck muscles

Cant you just fucking do the compounds?

Do you think he'd withstand that punch had his neck not been as thick?
Well, you can. I can as well. Others not. We respond to stimuli differently, haven't you noticed yet? Some need to work the neck directly. They will grow, but it does take time for some.

what the fuck does the ribcage have to do with athleticism

Smelling shit is pretty gay

I've got a proportionally big neck and finding dress shirts that fit properly is really annoying as a result.

fuck off to lookism
you're too bleeding edge to deal with on regular basis

Oh, i dont know. What does your bone density have to with athleticism? Your hip socket depth? Your femur length? There are biomechanical realities that favor certain body types over others. Look at virtually all world class NFL or rugby players. Do you notice a pattern?

Im not saying you need to have a certain ribcage circumference to do X, but there is a clear tendency that top tier athletes in physical sports have more robust frames. Sure, you can participate. But at some point diet, sleep and hard work is a given, and other factors come into play.
Benching the same thing, and that is just ONE tiny aspect of "athleticism", but goes to show how complicated this is, and how reductionist and simplistic the bullshit that is spouted on Veeky Forums is. Moment arms and leverages, integral to weightlifting but no one knows shit about it here

youtube.com/watch?v=EapVkFWiq_g

use your fucking hands.

nigga u need 2 learn how 2 properly wipe

who the fuck cares, stop being so venomous and negative, it's obvious we're all hobbyists and it's a waste of time to worry about this kind of stuff

what if someone picked up lifting as a hobby, built a lot of muscle, got fairly strong and enjoyed it? you'd just say:
>Just lol super lean, roided faggots with twinkish shoulders, tiny ribcages and pencil necks. Telltale sign for unathletic losers.
?

that would be horribly autistic. if someone was born with a weak frame, all the more reason to lift and bulk. stop being a cunt.

Im making a point to train your neck, fuck off

>autism: the post

Did he break his arm?

dis is legit boyo

thick neckstehtics

as long as the balls don't touch your face it's 100% straight brah

>he thinks his neck is the problem

deadlifting and squatting heavy is all you need for neck people who say otherwise are still on baby's first pl8

Gee i dunno... How about you ask Corey Taylor for his routine?

Corey's "routine" has permanently damaged his spine

Why does that look so bad though?

welcome to Veeky Forums. remember ss is not a meme and 0,8g protein per pound bodyweight is good

headbang for 20 years.

because he is 100% dyel with a huge nech that would only work on a ultra big guy

Neither of these will build a neck because your neck shouldn't be assisting the load. If your neck muscles are helping lift in a squat or deadlift, youre gonna snap real soon.

no he damaged his spine falling from stage

B-but hapas can't make it!

Wrong Combo.
The Chad in OPs pic has an Asian Daddy.

Yep. Mentally stable and attractive hapas can only come from AMWF relationships.

Look at mattress girl for Christ's sake. Or that degenerate piano whore. Or Elliot.

The list of fucked WMAF hapas is loooong.
Which is insane since they are such a tiny fraction of the population.