Does weed kill your gains? I need a quick rundown on this

Does weed kill your gains? I need a quick rundown on this.

>Physically
No
>Mentally
Yes, with prolonged use

Discuss.

I thought some athletes actually use it as a sort of pain killer after a hard workout.

As far as I can tell it has no adverse effects on gains but you've got to remember that if you're working out high you're not in tune with your body the way you think and your form will be shit, smoking kills cardio gains and if you smoke in the AM and plan on working out in the PM it could kill your motivation.

Otherwise, have fun and be careful.

Ask Nick Diaz

everyday not good for gains

nothing wrong with the occasional dooby

Dunno about anyone else, but I use kratom occasionally. I know it's the cool meme drug buy it doesn't make me cough up my soul.

>everyday not good for gains
>nothing wrong with the occasional dooby
this tbqh

I smoke a joint after I work out. It helps my body relax. Plus I'm bulking and it helps me eat more.

Ever tried stretching stoned?

Makes me more in tune with myself, never lifted high, though
Makes me feel weak lel

yeah it makes you vomit up your soul

unless you're capping, then you're just a hipster

Whats wrong with everyday use?

I find weed beneficial as it helps me sleep and makes it easier to devour food. Can make you a bit lazy though, so you should prepare meals before you smoke, so you don't end up constantly cheating on your diet. Besides that, you got all the positive and familiar effects which probably is the reason you smoke in the first place. If you can combine the two, I don't see any reason not to smoke.

not that guy but I smoke every day on and off and it kills sleep gains, messes with REM sleep which is v important for gains afaik

Also makes you lazier 2bh

I'll quit for like a week and I feel great, but I always go back because all my friends smoke all the time and people are always talking about it since it's legal where I live desu

regular weed can definitely kill your motivation. it can also help bring down the walls you put up between yourself and anxieties, stress, depression etc. I used to be a daily smoker in college, now maybe once every few months. sometimes it's good to blaze and fuck around in a video game or watch a few shit movies, but fuck getting rekt every day. it gets old

Only time I puked was when I accidentally took too much.
That's what's great about it, overdosing won't kill you unless you REALLY try. .
You just puke. A lot.

Yoga and bodyweight training are fun as fuck while you are high

Powerlifting I prefer doing sober, it demands a certain kind of fury that you are unable to feel when you are high

Fuck smoking you god damn beta faggot. Learn to make your own THC infused tea. Basically you can make THC infused coconut butter, and use that to put into meals and drinks. Better for you and it hits waay harder.

Honestly, I use it to get a good night rest after a tough day, and the next day my body is ready for another beating.

Smoking and training for 4 years both. Has not hindered my gains in the slightest. Just like everything else, use it responsibly and you'll be fine

Weed promotes sloth. Do coke or any not completely nasty stimulant, but depressants are for reprobates.

dead thread but I can do crazy yoga shit when stoned, that I cannot replicate whilst sober.

How to get gains:
>lift
>eat
>sleep

it helps with 2/3 of the process