Reminder holding anything long term other than Bitcoin is a bad idea

Reminder holding anything long term other than Bitcoin is a bad idea.

Take profits.

Yeah, buying ETH at $10 last year was awful. I really wish I had the foresight to buy inferior technology and make less money.

you've got 1 fucking dollar there, why are you telling us what to do?

Aaahahahahhahahaaha

>I made money on one coin I-i'm a genuis

Nigger i made 100x on bitbean and verge and reddcoin but they're not competitors in any way to bitcoin. You're fucking delusional. Ethereum goes down now because mouth breathing subhumans like you throw ETH hand over fist into scam ICOs and they take all your ETH an dump it on the open market, you fucking dunce

Nah son hold bitbay and wait for it to BTFO the Ebay jews

wise words OP
I had to learn that lesson the hard way
fuck all these shitcoins
bitcoin only from now on

what is ICO?

I bought Ethereum, not shitty ICOs. I bought a platform for decentralized applications when I realized that Bitcoin was never going to be anything more than a slow, expensive single application for transferring money controlled by a small group of miners who refuse to improve the platform.

How is buying Bitcoin now any better than buying something like OMG during the FOMO?

Butcoin only has value now because it has hype and name recognition. Its fundamental value is being eroded day by day as more people join and bog down a network.

because omg is a shit trashcoin premined by faggots who sold it to you. bitcoin isn't premined you fucking subhuman retard. bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency. it has the largest ecosystem. the most developers. the most investment. it has a future trading market sanctioned by the US government. your trash coins are not comperable to it.

Reminder holding BTC when it corrects is a bad idea.

Take profits.

> bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency

my god, you're right!

quick, back to the first mode of transportation: horses!

back to the first printing press!

back to the first dialup modem!

what ever were we thinking leaving antiques behind? my god we've all been fools!

If the horse only needed occassional upgrades to compete with locomotives, you think people would've used them? do those dial up modems come able to be flashed and upgraded at any point with just new code to increase it's ability to transmit data without new hardware?

nice apples and oranges comparison, grandpa.

>the most developers
>1MB block size

I can't argue with Bitcoin being the first crypto and having the most name recognition. It will always have the most hype and money will be flowing into in droves over next few years. But there's no contest when it comes to utility. The core folks will make sure that nothing is ever done to improve the platform and make it a viable currency.

>tfw sold bitcoin for profit last night

ive made a terrible mistake

>hurrdurrr what are BIP upgrades
>muh core is bad :^((((((
>muh block size

Thanks for playing shitcoin bagholder

You're right, Bitcoin is the future of money.

all the bagholder infographics in the world won't change the fact that nobody gives a fuck about altcoins except to flip them for more BTC, you retarded brainlet

>Take profits

Yeah nah I'm good.

Can you stop talking like a 14 year old who just discovered internet forums?

nah, I enjoy talking down to subhumans like you.