He doesn't get Veeky Forums and stay an /a/utist

>he doesn't get Veeky Forums and stay an /a/utist
>he drops videogames and anime in order to achieve "self-improvement"

Daily reminder that it is perfectly ok to be a fucking loser and lift weights.

Im gonna kill myself

Is it ok to use this shit?
I do cardio a couple days a week and also strength training.
Im also a grill

/a/ doesn't go outside so he doesn't know anime is considered normy trash now.
i sort of hide my power level, but the biggest guy at my gym has a Goku tattoo and legit watches Vegeta motivational insults to reach new PRs

Owning a Vita will not harm you in the slightest

Kek no not that I have myself a ps4 plus I dont want to be constantly looking at a mobile device while being outside

>anime is considered trash "NOW"
fatboy incoming nippon

>implying someone who only likes dragonball z is an anime fan

Please user, educate yourself. DBZ is so normie tier that you should not and cannot use it to determine how much of an anime fan someone is.

It's the anime that normies like because it's "tough" and chad Asians love that shit because it's "muh asian pride" and doesn't make them a creepy loser for being a fan.

When you see someone wearing something like an Eromanga-sensei shirt at the gym, then come back. and say that anime is normie-tier. Until then, I will assume you are a normie yourself and you should get off my board REE

>Go to anime cons while Veeky Forums
>Spew autistic trash about weeb stuff all weekend and get cosplay puss puss
>Most of my lifting music is anime OPs & OSTs or 2hu remixes

I want to bring my Vita to the gym and play during rests so badly, same with watching muh Taiwanese moving pictures.

>DBZ
Fucking garbage tetriary shit, I want to piss in anyone's mouth and face if they wear a DBZ tank at my gym.
Seconding poster above me.

This user gets me.

>deadlifting 400+ pounds at uni gym full of dyels and newbies
>blasting azumanga daioh charater songs in my earbuds

There is nothing more hype to listen to while lifting than anime ost's

No that xxxx is not the thing I was talking about. My xxxxx is so much more deep, and geeky, and nerdy lol!!!

It is anime you tard, /a/ calls samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, hellsing, and anything else anime wise that is slightly popular "Not real anime"

stop being a fuckwit with secret clubs. Chances are the only reason your anime isn't popular is because it is pedo trash. So next time say, pedotrash anime is not popular. Remeber not to say hentai either because that is also popular.

Im not trying to imply "MUH SECRET ANIME CLUB". The user's post about the DBZ tattoo African male implies that I can talk to a group of normie frat guy/sorority girls about the any of latest anime seasons and not be viewed as a creepy autist. Which is simply not true.

Life we be wonderful if everyone enjoyed autist anime. But that is not the case

Wanna recommend me a good playlist? Into anime but on my watched two or three series at this point. Always loved the let's thou

Songs* fuck phone posting

>/a/ calls samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, hellsing, and anything else anime wise that is slightly popular "Not real anime"

This has literally never happened you fucking retard, fuck yourself with a machete

I don't have any set playlists; I just look up on YouTube any OP or ED that I feel would get me hype. My latest gym session involved Steins;Gate OP, eromanga-sensei OP, azumanga daioh character songs (as stated above), nichijou character songs, and various monogatari OPs/EDs. Related videos on any of these are the way to go

you clearly dont browse /a/

>he drops videogames and anime in order to achieve "self-improvement"

Get on my level! Once I decided to stop being a fatty, I got rid of my computer desl and chair and replaced it with this. I put it at full incline, at a moderate walk. I'll go for about 2-3 hours like that. Placed my pull-up/dip station directly behind this set up and if my character in game has to climb (ledges, ladders, whatever...), I do as many pull-ups as it takes seconds and/or hop-ups to climb it.

I've lost 45 lbs. since this time last year.

>I got rid of my computer desk and chair and replaced it with this.

I suppose a picture of the "this" in question would probably help.

Oh for fucks sake! Here's an older picture, in the correct orientation, from when I was first set this up with dip/pull-up station included.

A vita doesnt vibrate so its less attentiongrabbing than a smartphone

>Vita less attention grabbing than a phone

When you're not using it yes it is, i only use mine on trains desu