Squats make me wanna FUGG

Does anyone else get unbelievably horny after doing heavy squats?

I usually yank my hog about 3 times a week, MAYBE more if I'm bored...but today I absolutely had to do it twice before I could even think straight after this squat session.

What's causing this shit?

what an obnoxious fake ass. Worse than Minaj's because at lease she's black. White girl look like a fucking clown smdh

Same here, senpai. Also ZMA does this to me. Still not clear on why.

The broscientist in me would say that squats may increase test temporarily because the leg muscles are so large. Zma might also do the same, or maybe I'm just zinc deficient.

It's the increase of free testosterone in the body due to the large amounts of exertion by most of the muscles in your body.

that doesnt look fake
i fap on weekends, im trying not to do it

F U G G

Only 3 times a week???????? Are you 40? Or are you getting sum boi pussi

it's prostate stimulation you rejects. much like the clitoris, which is much bigger than most penises and almost completely internal to the body, the male prostate provides sexual stimulation when massaged, and deep squats under load are basically squeezing that baby man clit for everything it's worth and releasing sex hormones like crazy.

same reason chicks dig it when you throw their legs over your shoulder or make them kneel down for doggy style, you're stimulating the internal clitoris through body mechanics

Not him but I'm 20 and only have the urge once every week, week and a half.

it's a very small and short term boost in test that doesn't really have any kind of noticeable effect, you can get the same boost from sprints and shit

more likely you're jostling your genitals around squatting and getting slightly stimulated

doing heavy leg workouts usually kills my boner ability in the short term... hopefully that just means i need to do MORE leg workouts so i get used to it

I have to pull my pud at least once a day to keep my boner from assuming direct control and I'm almost 30
What the fuck is wrong with me

Absolutely nothing, man.

>I usually yank my hog about 3 times a week

You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

Returned to the gym after months and did squats yesterday and been feeling a bit horny all day. Had a nap this evening and dreamt I was fucking my coworker. I also remember being a lot more sexually inclined when I was lifting regularly.

So I'm inclined to say yes.

Someone has an addiction

nothing. Once a day is pretty normal. Im doing 5 times a week these days.

>tfw I use my wand at least 14 times a week
>i'm lonely af

She really needs to work on her thighs they look fucking gross

Placebo effect

>tfw masturbate 3-4 times a day