I wear this for comfort, don't you dare creep on me

> I wear this for comfort, don't you dare creep on me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't you dare creep on me

never been said to me before. maybe you should stop being a faggot

what gutterwhore coalburner is this?

It's both for comfort and because she's proud to show off the body she's sculpted throught hard work and determination. It's not an invitation for you to eye-rape her.

>Hey, you have a nice butt
>Ew creep
>Im just sayin

>implying women have rights
lol you'll never make it in the ummah

costanza.jpg

>at the gym Monday
>girl comes in wearing those grey leggings
>you can clearly see her high waisted panties underneath the leggings
>she's doing deadlifts in front of everyone
>some kid staring pretty hard
>she sees and she makes a face and says something to her friend
These whores are so stupid

>bra

doesn't seem too comfortable to me

women don't care if you creep on them if you're not a creep :)

You were the kid weren't you user

>it's "to show off the body she's sculpted throught hard work and determination"
>not an invitation for you to eye-rape her.
Explain the specific differences between someone "appreciating her hard work" and someone "eye raping" her

femanon here, he has a creepy face

Being straight honest no, I was dumbbell benching 95s for reps so I couldn't really just stare and outside of her staring at me while I was doing so shoulder work I didn't really pay much attention oustide of looking at her ass .

>Mfw not handsome so I can't get away with shit

Life is suffering

You have a nice ass, user.

that is an ugly ass

Well whats going on in here.

lol

>CAPTCHA: keep clear

where'd your chest go bro

>wearing a whore's uniform
www . youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4

Do you fear me?

>Would you fear me? I'd fear me.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

If you stop staring at my buldge that is clearly outlined through my compression shorts.

i fear where your muscles went
who took them?

The weak should fear the Strong, The Night looms and you are all so Fragile.

did you just get out of auschwitz?

First mistake is actually paying on what women say.

Why is it always chicks with no asses who wear these?

Shredded AF

>You're not allowed to look at me because I say so

Yeah sorry I can look wherever the fuck I damn please.

More lean mass than Phil Heath

She's got plenty ass
Huge Brazil tier asses are disguising

99% of women are absolute garbage human beings, i dont really care what they say desu

fucking thot

Umm, exCUSE me???

In an /x/ kind of way

I'm talking in general, like at the gym and on campus most of the girls i see wearing leggings would have zero ass when wearing jeans or shorts

My Body is the Result of two years of High intensity Cardio. I could run 10 miles then fuck your girl.

Ur fuckin ugly. Kys

doesnt count if it takes you all day

Sure thing Fatty.

Enjoy your deteriorating joints faggot

Who is this cum dumpster??

>ginger
>alpha
He has one hope in life, and that's to get rid of all that bulk and become a trap.

those are the worst insertions i've ever seen and i have PE

I just realized this is someone with their shirt pulled up and showing their pecs lmaooo

I thought it was like a wax model of a chest on a blue cloth. What the actual fuck

WTF kind of shoes are those?

that guy isn't attractive. he's got a 3/10 face, objectively worst hair colour, and looks abnormally large and gross

why are most people in the gym dyels? why are you?

I've never heard it said directly but I've heard many women bitch about guys checking them out in general when they wear clothes like this

Yes it is. If you wear revealing clothes for the purpose of showing off your body, you are giving other people permission to look at your body. When I walk around in a tank top, I don't bitch at everybody who looks at my arms/shoulders

This man looks disgusting.

Lol, no.

I tried to do the tuck and only succeeded in squeezing my balls between my thighs.

Fucking hell looks like majoras mask

No one here gives a shit about what you think. This board is foir men.

So you are just making up a story then? How is this possibly a problem if no one has ever told it to you? It's easy to tell you lack aestetics, if you didn't, you'd realise that you won't like all the people looking at you.

or just dye his hair

They do want attention, but not from you.

dude looks like a turtle

>to show off the body she's sculpted throught hard work

The vanity aside, some women are just phenotypically inclined to have such physiques through little hard work of their own.

i dont see why anyone considers this a bad thing... id rather see her ass than not

>that guy isn't attractive. he's got a 3/10 face, objectively worst hair colour, and looks abnormally large and gross
>objectively worst hair color

>gettingaseveresunburn/10

Reminds me of the Tom Brady sexual harassment skit.

I do wear them both for comfort and because I'm proud of what I have accomplished through hard work, but I don't kid myself - tight pants means some guys will stare. If I minded the stares I would put on a saggy t-shirt and saggy pants. Wouldn't wear tights like the girl in OP's pic though, that's just too much.

But seriously, women who wear tights know what will happen. They want to feel sexy and getting Chad to stare at you boosts the confidence. If they don't find you attractive your staring will be "creepy". Honestly, when I see girls with nice asses, I look an extra time aswell. They look nice and inspire me to keep working out.

I'll bet you it's the women who don't get approached who bitch about getting "eye raped", like fat feminists screeching about getting catcalled when they'd be lucky to get a second glance.

> Being straight honest no,
that sounds really faggy you fag

My gawd I would give my left nut to stick my face in that ass and get a whiff!

Preach!
For real, normal people(especially girls) like getting attention. Think about how you feel if a very overweight, unattractive girl was 'mirin your gains compared to Stacey and her friends. If they find your attention creepy, they probably don't find you attractive.

Are you retarded? They didn't say it directly to me, like "stop looking at me," but said "I wish guys would stop looking at me"
What story did I make up?

That's a funny disguise user.

Almost as bad as String Ts

/thread
sage

This.
Do this one, you faggot.

this to be honest family

>I've never heard it said directly but I've heard many women bitch about guys checking them out in general when they wear clothes like this
> but said "I wish guys would stop looking at me"
They're liars

Omg

>tfw you'll probably never find that great white buffalo

>go driving around in public in a giant pink car blasting really loud music
>"DONT LOOK AT ME, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK"

You're in public and people will look at what's around them. Tough shit.

Post more goddamnit.

We don't need another "robots take out their impotent rage on something that never happened" episode

>tfw you had the great white buffalo but it slipped from your grasp

kek props to the guy, he's probably strong but what an unfortunate body

mashallah

begone THOT

DELUDED GYMCEL KEKOLD
>just lift bro

SHAME ALL THAT LIFTING WON'T FIX YOUR MELTED RECESSED NEOTENOUS KEKOLD FACE BUDDY BOYO

GO ER!

>That guy who infiltrates the gym

Further proof that females are GENETICALLY PRIMED to be able to spot good genetics at a SINGLE GLANCE, bluepilled beta male cuckcels cannot handle this simple truth

THEY UNIRONICALLY THINK LIFTING MATTERS!!!! What fucking retards!!!!

Also landwhales. But hey, T H I C C is what gives you high teste.

I dont think ive ever seen this gif where there wasnt another pair of glasses underneath