BEAUTY STANDARDS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=-owM4crSd4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MAICENCXy3Y?t=3m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctor Robotnik is that you?

Stupid, but totally makes sense why Dove would peddle this "you're beautiful every shape" bullshit.

try being a fat man and talk about acceptance

even fat women don't want anything to do with you

because fat people have larger bodies that require more soap

To be fair, it isn't like she's saying that you should want to fuck her.

Yeah, pretty much what I thought. Smart marketing, Dove.

>every fat person ever
youtu.be/MAICENCXy3Y?t=3m3s

It's implied. It's also (not so tacitly) implied that this only applies to women.

You're projecting.

(You)

Why do they have to define themselves as a different subset of girls? Like they don't call themselves simply "girls": they're FAT girls.
I kinda find it strange they want to segregate themselves and on their own, admit of the fact that they are abnormal.

yeah but fat people can't reach 40% of their body.

Because they think it makes them special. It's a sign that they'll never get truly healthy as they are actually beginning to associate their identity with their failures, just like r9k does.

Makes perfect sense to market soap to fat people because the larger the surface area, the more soap they need to use, the sooner they need to buy more dove beauty bars and the more money the company makes. Compare that to marketing the soap to skinny girls who likely use soap at half the rate of a fat person.

They don't make these ads for any other reason than to make more money and if you guys are smart, you'll think of some products you can sell to fat women too.

yeah i really hate that fact. ugh r9k is so cancerous. how can anything good come out of surrounding yourself with toxic and pathetic people?

same reason that subsections of liberal black people don't want to be referred to as just people and thrive off being BLACK people. you can reap the benefits of being a victim through boisterous, pseudo-emotional connotative buzzwords without having to uphold the responsibility. it's easier to call fat girls dancing "defiant and brave" than to call it fat girls dancing. no one cares about them so they have to yell to make themselves heard.

You know that feeling after your friend gets laid but brag about it, because the hoe was 300lb.
Exact same reason.

They're 300lb hoes

Dove is owned by Unilever,
Unileveris the world's biggestice creammanufacturer, with an annual turnover of €5 billion.[3]With the exception of its U.S. brandsPopsicle,Klondike,Slim Fastice cream,Talentigelato,BreyersandBen & Jerry's, the bulk of the company's ice cream business falls under its "Heartbrand" brand umbrella.

Step 1: segregate fat people
Step 2: put fat people in 'safe spaces'
Step 3: gas them

Unilever owns Dove

Here is a list of food and drinks brands owned by Unilever

I wonder why they'd promote laziness and over-consumption...

the turkey i was chewing in my mouth started tasting so bad the moment i opened up the video, thankfully im alright now

>comments
>only women who probably look as hideous as herself commenting to "beautiful" she is

Came here to post this. This is dome next level sinister shit.

This is extremely impressive. Fair play Unilever. Not even mad.

>we launched it and almost immediately it went viral
>87 views

in those clips where she's dancing she does look very active. she's sweating and jiggling but that is definitely exercise.

how much does she have to be eating a day to keep up that morbid body when she is clearly exercising regularly ??

>im on a diet
oh dear

check'd

also
>why does he talk like a failing car

>Dove is owned by Unilever
>as is Ben&Jerry's

WHY DO SOME FAT PEOPLE HAVE THAT "I HAVE CHOSEN TO BE CONFIDENT, AND THEREFORE I AM" MENTALITY?!

i WISH i had that mental fortitude. I wish i hadn't spent my fat days wanting to actually die, scalding myself in the shower to try to dry out my skin because all my pimples were making smiling painful, wearing tattered, massive clothes and shoving nothing but sugar into my face. I wish I had been able to look myself in the mirror, move around and dance, just jiggle obscenely at myself in expensive clothes that i bought myself because i thought i was worth it.

how? is she lying? is she actually happy? when i was fat i felt like a rotting brain piloting a rotting fleshmech, but she honestly seems like she feels like an angel made of clouds and sunshine.

how does she do it
how can i become delusional

When I was fat I hated myself and wanted to put myself through some pain. I ran and jumped rope and embraced being hungry all the time. It was all done in the name of self hate. Self love wont get you anywhere as a fat fuck. Self love is just self deception