>2017
>no thread about touching your god-given secret pleasure button

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfnz32eOpS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/LGBT/

Gimme the secrets op. No homo I have a hot girlfriend but I want to try prostate play minus the dudes / penis

Dont do it. Seriously, after one time it becomes a slippery slope of "I wonder if something bigger will make me feel better" every time you want to do it again. It may feel really fucking good honestly, but then it starts to feel like every time youre aroused your asshole is opening up because youve associated the pleasure thats usually associated with you dick to your asshole.

Eh sounds like you're just a closet gay

I fucked my first guy, a twink, last week. Slippery slope is right.

T-thanks Veeky Forums..

so do most guys finger their butts?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfnz32eOpS4

you're gay

there is nothing gay about getting fucked in the ass by a guy as long as you are only doing it for the pleasure and not the sexual attraction to the guy

I'm bi, I like men, I want to stick my penis inside a man, but sticking things inside my ass is not pleasurable for me. I am glad other dudes find it pleasurable, because every top needs a bottom, but damn. I've tried it, many times, just sticking a pinky up there, and it is uncomfortable, the prep takes forever, and no matter how much I wipe, how clean I think I am, my finger will always come out smelling like shit with a yellowish/brown tint on the end. Some people aren't meant for the p spot.

I stuck my finger up my butt once. It hurt and was unpleasant. Honestly don't know how my gf let me fuck her up it but I'm not complaining.

Well, we are certainly throwing this one off the roof.

are you allowed to use the internet while it's Ramadan?

I've also failed to find the pleasure, but after some more reading it seems that the spot you're supposed to be aiming for may be deep and first timers often spend 20+ minutes or multiple long attempts to find it the first time. And enemas or some crap is suggested for cleaning before even trying, I'm just not sold on how much it's worth it when there's a perfectly serviceable dick on the other end.
Maybe I'll have some massive excess of private time in the future or a gf into pegging, but for now I'm looking into nipple training stimulation.

Kys

It's manual ejaculation switch, for situations like this.
>GF, I can't come into you. You have to activate the manual override!
>I can't reach it, user ;_;
>Yes you can!
>I can't ;_;
>Yes you ca— M A N U A L O V E R R I D E A C T I V A T E D
(orgasm sound)
>S L E E P M O D E E N G A G E D

My doctor hit that button once and on god I elbowed his faggot ass in the jaw

need a musclefu to finger my prostate and massage my anus
(Am bearmode guy)

This thread is literally making my ass hurt

I do. Feels good man
who fucking cares what is or isnt gay