Started working out

>started working out
>muscles are starting to look like muscles
>hungry as fuck
>still have gut
how to eat so i have energy/feel full, but lose gut?

what are some warning sides i'm eating too little? dizzy?

oh i forgot to mention im trying to be a vegetarian (ethical reasons)

but i'll kill a million chickens if it makes me look slightly better with my shirt off

just get on keto
eating a lot of fat makes you feel satisfied all the time.

Im dropping pounds and maintaining my strength at 1000 calories a day of mostly protein in one meal. Eat lots of eggs.

Yes im a fucking madman but im feeling fucking great. What's funny is nobody will believe me and call me a keto memer. But look it up for yourself if you actually are passionate about your life. Diet doctors a good source. Good luck.

Eat more protein.

You probably need more protein and less carbs, but as a vegetarian that's gonna be a fuckin pain in the ass food wise

o shit nigger.

i can eat bowls of eggs.

any tips/tricks for prep? how to flavortown? they'll get old after a while

The gut is probably just bloating. And if you're eating vegetarian then expect that a lot. Literally just unironically keto like said.

eggs are baby chickens. youre not a vegetarian you gaylord. have you seen how they keep egg laying chickens? very unethical.
over easy eggs are the only type of eggs I dont get tired of.

There are many ways to prepare an egg child. Start with google.

vegetarians tend to to look skinny fat.

dont drink anything besides water, no soda etc.
eat eggs, drink milk, peanut butter etc.
cut all artifical bullshit and sweets etc.
stay away from soy and alcohol, those are gain killers

Iam a hunter and kill animals for bare fun

soy protein and b12 supplements

if that girl sued i would say she has every right, not even a SJW but thats disgusting

it's from a tv show you fucking moron

you lookin at my gut?

I love fat. 3 tablespoons of olive oil right when i wake up, and i can go for hours without eating.

damn ive been doing 1k cal of keto per day as well. ive lost 17.8 lbs.

try eating more bro. you probably haven't bulked hard enough

I did intermittent fasting and keto when I was cutting and it got me fucking shredded. Didn't even count calories.

I can't do either now because of a new job, but I highly, highly recommend IF.

>dont drink anything besides water
>drink milk

If the eggs arent fertilized they wont become chickens Chickens lay eggs all the time not depending on being fertilized educate yourself retard. Maybe youre confusing them with cows who have to be continuously pregnant to produce milk.

Not him, but they're kept in pretty shit conditions, assuming you're not the one raising and caring for them in your yard or something. That said, it's their own fault for being delicious.

Dafug how does having a different job require you to eat carbs

They don't look skinyfat because they lack protein but because they lack Fat & they have WAY too much phytoestrogen , carbs & fiber ( Yes they're usefull to make you shit easier , but they'll also allow you to trash 80% of the nutritional value of your food ) .

Phytoestrogen is not only contained in soy but in almost every fucking plant product , that's why 95% of male vegan look like frail bitch .
>inb4 link me one of the 5 "vegan" bodybuilder or powerlifter who weren't vegan for 98% of their lifting career .

>"a man should have some belly"
th-thanks eastern europe

>mostly protein in one meal.
>keto
you were not on keto

>Still believing De novo glucogenesis is driven by presence of protein & not by necessity of glucose .

lmao looks like you have no clue

Unless you still eat a lot of carbs there is no reason for your body to produce 1mmol more than the minimum amount of glucose it need to function .

& If you're fat adapted you will drive that number into the ground because your body will prefer to use Fatty acids & ketone bodies

make a sandwich:

>whole grain bread
>raw vegetables
>raw legumes
>nuts and seeds
>mushrooms

you fatties need to replace 100% of your meat intake with mushrooms

all chicken eggs are already fertilized

show me an actual source saying you can go on keto while eating high protein, moderate fat and no carb

It's not high protein moderate fat no carb

It's HIGH Fat ( 100 g day minimum ) , Moderate protein ( 100-180 g) , Low carbs ( less than 20 ).

nigga google that shit before your post misinformation

how much should i work out my stomach? some times, i work out so hard it feels like my insides are gonna snap.

can someone elaborate on this?