POTENTIAL or OVER for ME?

Be honest Veeky Forums. Is there ANY potential?

Or is it OVER? Because honest I'm leaning more to OVER.

How long have you been lifting? You look like me before I started lifting

You're looking for excuses to stop. Either commit or stop. You don't need to have potential when you're not going pro.

either be a little pussy and quit now or go for it

pretty much no time at all. What do you look like now for motivation?

I just want to know if there's a chance of making it.

man you look fine, just lift properly and eat right, every one has the potential to look better.

Even if you did have bad genetics, you will still look better than if you dont lift

Yeah but if you have bad genetics wont you just look like a gymcel copecel?

>tfw I look like op
>tfw been lifting for four months
Feels bad man.

Hang in there man. We're in this together.

Bump.

There is potential brah, you just have to believe it, even if it doesn't look like there is some. You never know until you fully commit and see longterm results. This mindset, that you have, is one if the biggest gain goblins of them all. Learned it from myself.

I was starting with lanky arms of 12 yo girl, ugly titties with some gyno, wide hips, fat ass and blabby thighs, pencil neck and completely 0 strength. Only thing that was in my advantage was wide back and muscular calves.

Attitude and determination is key user.

Play with what you got.
Godspeed

You've already lost the battle in your mind user. Your body will soon follow.

Deep.

depends on your height

It's hard to tell when you're out of shape

Kys

What do I have to do to get in shape?

well?

yes and nigga start doing volume on moderate weight

What is my bodyfat %?

>pretty much no time at all.
Eat eggs, meat, heaps of veges, drink proton, lots of water and start lifting. You'll lose shittons of weight heaps fast if you workout 5 days a week and avoid sugar and carbs (potatoes, pasta, bread). Fuck cardio as well. Don't neglect legs.

Why are you posting this then?
Kill yourself and start lifting, do you really need blanket knitters on a Taiwanese gondola rowing forum to dictate whether or not you should lift?

Fuckin normie I got low testosterone

>Excuses
Neck yourself

Normie I have low test it's impossible to make gains

>Claims to have lifted in no time at all
>Impossible to make gains
>Normie instead of normalfag
Neck yourself

Read the sticky

Cut down to 12% (yes you will be ottermode flirting with skelly), and then do a lean bulk up to 15%. Rinse, wash, repeat until satisfied.

Low test is fixed by lifting and exercise.

Fuck off LowT faggot.

>THREE YEARS

Well, atleast I haven't quit yet

>hasn't ever lifted
>is it over

Nothing can be done for your brain. It will always be this stupid. Muscles is the only chance you have

>tfw been lifting since February and still look like this

SAD!

Regular excercise increases testosterone gians you dumb fuck. Keep making excuses for yourself you weak shit