/fat/ Pls Save Me Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/
>Keto
antranik.org/keto-diet/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Special-Shit-Sampler-Seasonings-Chicken/dp/B0153WEOFG/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1496298428&sr=1-2&refinements=p_4:Big Cock Ranch
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous Bread

I have a new boyfriend and I can't seem to find semen in MFP. Should I be worried of going over my calories if I am getting 1-2 servings a day?

1 teaspoon of semen is 50 calories

Post your results for the month /fat/ and goal

Lost 9 pounds. Want to lose roughly the same this month as well.

Not looking hard enough

I've been the same weight for two weeks. Trying to break through that barrier.

thank you OP for creating a thread
next time please use /fat/ wojak as a thread avatar

Goal is to break 260lb this month. On sunday I was 260.4, on monday, I was 260.2, tuesday 261.2 and today 261.4. I think I just need a good shit but unless a miracle happens I will not make my goal. :(

Does juicing work? I mean not as a fad but as a sustainable way to lose weight and keep myself from fatty foods and binge eating?

do you mean juicing as in supplements or juicing as in vegetables/fruits ?

we're going to make it brehs, just keep going

For me it does not. The juice is full of sugar (if you use fruit) and it does not fill me up the way real food does.

But there are people who make it work. Do what is right for you. It is also expensive as fuck. Probably better off just eating your veggies.

Binge on vegetables and water. No limit

Why are you all so fat?

As in put it in an expensive blender and sipping vegetable blood

I am the guy who can't break 260. I lost 7lb last month. My goal is to be 180lb by graduation which is 2 years away.

fuck off faggot or thot

I am sorry that saying something works for me and someone else triggers you. I forget how hard it is being a virgin.

My understanding is there is no point to juicing, and you are better off eating whole fruits and vegetables

I was actually pretty fit in highschool. Played outside a lot and just ate normally. When I entered University I stopped daily exercise and would usually stay on Campus to do work. Got too distracted at home. Ended up buying a lot of food everday being on Campus. Next thing you know I'm 190 pounds 3 years later after Uni started.

6 lbs so far, but I've only been at it for like 2 weeks.

I'll track June more closely.

Congrats on starting your weight loss. Your first few pounds will come off fast. So if you don't lose 6lb in June it is not your fault. Just keep it up and your weight will continue to drop.

Who here trains at night?
Comfy af brehs

I train 3-6AM, gym is empty as fuck.

I'm anti-social and do everything I can at night. Thank god for 24hr gyms/grocery stores.

I really wish i had a car. My gym is like a 20 min bus ride.

>Was 90kg
>Now 78kg

Still 20%bf, How fucking fat was I? I thought I was just a little chubby but i must have been a true lard ass.

i cant seem to stop buying clothes senpai. im afraid im turning into /fat/ to Veeky Forums.
it feels good to fit into medium shirts. i still need to lose 10lbs though. im about to give away my XXLs to charity or somewhere

XXL here.

How much did you buy as you were losing, from XL to L to M?

How long did it take?

I would say chicken shit is my favorite followed by special shit, the other ones are great, but again they're much more suited for putting on something as a rub or mixing into a sauce, I got the combo pack on amazon on a whim after tasting the chicken shit in a resturant:
amazon.com/Special-Shit-Sampler-Seasonings-Chicken/dp/B0153WEOFG/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1496298428&sr=1-2&refinements=p_4:Big Cock Ranch

It was a while ago though and it was ~30$, I'm not sure if I'd pay this much for them now

What do you wear? If you just wear jeans and a tshirt to school, then don't buy anything new. If you need a suit and shirt to wear to work by one as you move down in size. If you need to go to an event and look good buy one outfit.

Need to make sure you weigh it first

That sucks. Life is short and I hate losing time commuting
Mine is a... 500m away, grocery store 300m away and metro station 700m
I do own a car but it gets so little millage it's ridiculous. Like 2000miles a year

>doing water fast
>it's been a week
>lost 10 lbs so far

Feels good man, I'm not even hungry anymore. After a month I'll transition to Keto and IF to maintain.

If you have any gains I might recommend PSMF (protien sparing modified fast) Basically cut out all calories other than the bare essential protien so you can maintain muscle mass

>water fast
It works my dude.

fat fucks

Brittany Venti, pls go

Just started, user.

This month if when I'll be closely watching what I eat.

I've been watching Doctor Fung's videos on fasting and basically once you reach ketogenic mode, your body preserves your muscles either way because it's a response for you to start hunting to get food.

Then it starts eating your fat in order to survive and live. Also your BMR will actually increase during fasting as your body tries to burn more calories for you to survive.

Happened after high school and when they thought I was bipolar, actually. In high school (well 9-10th grade, I was in good shape. I was a size 38 waist, strong as shit, worked out 4-5x a week.

Meh, never liked it. Too much anxiety for that

Yeah, PSMF is keto, but slightly more extreme, it was developed for extremely obese people. Basically follow a keto diet, but cut out the fat aswell.

How'd you do in May, /fat/?

I went from 282.2 -> 273.6 but my gym attendance has been shit

Only started last week. Just checked and am currently down 2.5kg.
Still don't trust my scale though.

16.2lbs in 24 days... kinda feel that's what you'd lose if you just did a normal diet an exercise.

DELET THIS.
WATER FAST WORKS REEEEE

Look, I'm not trying to be an ass. And I agree water-fasting does work. But Looking at the results that I've seen I think it does about the same as diet and exercise.

whats the point of losing weight.... nothing changes after you become aesthetic

> still ugly
> no gf
> no friends
> no one to share my life with

i just dont know bros. im half way of making it. but really, what's the point

>when you're a late bloomer and only realize that your body tries it's hardest to preserve energy when it gets none from outside sources when you're an adult

0.6 pounds per day is 2100 calories per day
you say your TDEE is 1800kcal

why are you lying?

>>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

What the hell? There's like a 30% difference if I switch it from male to female and the female reading looks more accurate.

go outside and meet other people

>2.5kg.
In a week? that's what 5.5lbs?

Yeah, is this not enough? should I have been able to lose more?

Not that guy but that's a lot. What is your current weight?

72.5kg down from 75kg.

Down about 20 lbs in 6 weeks
Pic in the middle was starting point 6 weeks ago and pic on the right is from like a week ago

Yeah, I'm willing to blame your scale. Or you have insane metabolism. Were you weighing yourself at the same time of the day?

It's not a water fast with fish oil. Fish oil has calories.

Fucking stupid manlet.

looks shit because he clearly never lifted, i wouldn't be fasting unless you have 1 year lifting under your belt, and i dont mean some shitty ass circuit either

>it works my dude

Of course it works, you're starving yourself. This is what bodyfat is for; it's stored energy used for survival if you would go several days/weeks without food.

But that guy, as soon as he's gonna start eating again, every calorie is gonna feel like 10. His body will build up fat for next time he's dumb enough to starve himself.
It's like when you're sick as fuck, just throw up for 2 days and then you weight yourself to realize you've lost 5 pounds.
Those 5 pounds come back hella quick when you're healthy and eating normally, and the same thing will happen for anyone fasting.

I don't really have a set time to weigh myself. I know I should do it first thing in the morning but lately I've found that I weigh more then than I do later in the day.
Just kind of do it whenever I remember or someone posts here asking like earlier and I'll go weigh myself so I can reply.

I haven't been eating much over the last week too so that's probably helped a lot.

In High School I went from (IIRC) 240-250 lbs to around 190-195 lbs. I was in football all 4 years & lost most of the fat the last 2 years, what I remember doing...
>Dropped soda
>Ate almost only Subway sandwinches (only healthy food I knew of back then 99-00)
>w/ football we lifted,
>ran drills/plays
>ran sprints & stadiums
On the first day of senior year I remember the look of shock on the face of a friend, I hadn't seen all summer, & him saying something like "DAMN DUDE YOU LOOK REALLY DIFFERENT, YOU GOT IN SHAPE"
>Felt great.

>92.6kg, down from 114

Time for extreme cut, cant wait to go under 90, reaching under 100 was amazing.

Who here /sardines/?

Going to eat dinner tonight, ask mother what she's making.
>Steak, Eggs & Chips
fugg. Won't touch the chips.
Not sure if I should have the steak and eggs or microwave something from a couple of nights ago...

What do /fat/ ?

Never tried them.

eat it like a man, and not disappoint your mom. just eat it in small portions

>small portions
no shit.
>not disappoint your mom
ha.

I really don't know. I'd rather eat some vegetables. I feel like the stake's just a bit too much.

1. Crash dieting is likely to lead to binging
2. Starving yourself will cause metabolic damage
Stop doing stupid meme shit and just start eating like a fucking healthy human being. Good luck

who said anything about starvation?

CAN U NOT, IT JUST WERKS REEEEEEEEEE

Nah /tuna/ is the way

This is what she gave me to eat.

This is what I left behind

id inhale that in a minute bro ez

tell that WHORE you're cutting

Could you actually be female?

This is a snack if you're in keto.

solid work getting compliments yet ? progress should be visible even with clothes.

while barbaric you can dab it with a paper towel to soak the fat from the pan. if its meat juice let it rest for a bit before eating.

Might wanna save a step and just inject lard into your veins.

9 days of strict PSMF days in and I have abs now. this shit is amazing, I am getting stronger too but I don't really understand why

YOU HAVE TO EAT THE EGGS

To the fatlards like me around here, with which programs did you actually start exercising? I'm looking into the weightlifting ones, but I have zero experience and look kinda daunting... No way I can do a pullup lol

started SS got trex mode than switched to PPL, if I were to start again from 0 I'd go right in with PPL or a bro split

If I'm 6 feet and go from 250 down to 170 what are my odds of having really bad loose skin? I don't wanna bother losing the weight if it is gonna make me look like a freak

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

do you mean this program or? first result i got in google

desu i like that its 6 days a week, i want to make my gym membership worth it and when i tried to go to a gym last year the rest days just made me want to skip gym even more the following day

desu it looks good

something like that, there's also a good one on bodybuilding called coolcicada. Just hit everything twice a week. Don't fall for the SS strength meme, its not geared toward looking good.

I remember when I did SS I would go to sleep sooner so I get to the gym faster and then just got mad when I looked the same except bigger legs 5 months later.

There's also Phul/Phat thats pretty good.

I ate some of the eggs.

Not doing Keto, just trying to eat very little every day.

After over a year of me telling her I don't want to eat shit food anymore she kind of started listening about a month ago. But things are still rocky.

That's not something to be proud of. I too could eat it quickly but I am trying to reduce the amount of body-fat I have not increase it.

>picture totally unrelated

At 6'0 250lbs... slim to none really
But you should aim for 190lbs with muscle. Just start going to the gym and eat healthy. Follow your progression using the mirror and how loose your belt gets. The scale doesn't tell the whole story. Take it slow and steady

>inb4 some noob faggot says you can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

Thanks man
I've been getting compliments lately but the only thing that's visible with clothing is that everything I wear is way too loose and I don't wanna buy new stuff because I'm still only halfway through making it

been doing Keto for almost 10 weeks now, and have dropped around 45 pounds with lazy counting and IF (20/4). so far my legs, arms, face, and my belly (how far it extends out) are super obvious. I also just feel way better in general.

the only thing I'm still self conscious about is first off my tire around my belly. I have like a snowman body and the bottom of my belly is like a tire. it's reduced in size but not to my liking. any ways to spot treat this or is that bullshit?

Also starting stats : male, 24, 6"3, 337.

think about with the clothes as a second transformation. they will make a big difference once you change at target weight.

i have boxes of ill fitting stuff at home. Instead of buying new stuff i took favorite stuff i went to a 80 year old gram-pa in town that was a tailor & shoe maker all his life and kept working deep into retirement. cost like 2 € a piece. and this was in Germany with normally high labor cost.

spot reduction is a myth the body just has a slight preference where to store fat. for man that is thighs belly butt. overall body% is where its at.
try to measure the belly every few weeks. this show you your progress thats otherwise hard to see. the toilet paper analogy also applies.

gonna play some videogames to make time pass faster and finish this damn PSMF what do you recommend /fat/
ME1/Borderlands2/Max Payne3 or Starpoint Gemini Warlords?

Is his gut on his back?

ME1

Eating once a day is fine right?

Going to a bday party thing and the restaurant they picked has pretty big servings. Will probably be able to keep the deficit going if that's the only meal I get that day.

>Borderlands2
because Gaige is best girl.