How do you get nice hair gains Veeky Forums...

How do you get nice hair gains Veeky Forums? I'm aware that genetics takes a part but how do you keep it looking healthy and aesthetic?

Don't wash your hair with shampoo or soap.

Vitamin E.

What is Veeky Forums's recommended conditioner?

What do I wash it with? It gets really greasy. I wash with shampoo once every couple days.

t. That guy out in public everyone keeps a few steps away from because the stench

same

I wash my hair wish shampoo twice a day and it still is thick as fuck and grows extremely fast.
I don't think there is any correlation.

Do what the girls do

No dont fucking burn your hair to straighten it like a moron just treat it nicely

Here's my regimen and my hair has gone from complete shit to above average over the past year.
>don't shampoo and condition daily, that is a meme, shampoo 2-3 times per week and condition weekly at most
>don't towel dry, or if you do, just pat dry - do NOT rub vigorously
>blow dry on a cool or low heat setting
>hair, skin and nails vitamins - take them
>also take fish oil, it's good for other stuff too
>minoxidil, whether you're balding or not - it will slow down progression of hair loss if you are and make your hair thicker even if you aren't
>finasteride if you're balding
>use a good shampoo - if you're using suave or some .89 cent shit, you deserve what's coming to you
I use Tea tree lemon sage thickening shampoo and their conditioner as well. It seems alright.

>he want thinner hair

It's like you WANT to be bald

I'm no expert but I often just "wash" it with cool water and use conditioner afterwards. But I have pretty dry hair that doesn't get greasy at all.

Well consider yourself lucky, it's not like that for many people. I'm fairly certain shampoo and hair growth are completely unrelated, that's not the reason you shouldn't wash your hair so often.

Forgot to add
>when you're sitting around with nothing to do, massage your scalp
That increases blood flow, which is great for your hair follicles, even if you aren't a baldlet.

I wash my hair 2-3x weekly with castile soap

To prevent grease, massage baby powder into your hair

These tips come from a woman so she would know best

Apparently "dry shampoos" are well known in womanland, but they're all $30 tiny bottles of scented baby powder

>Tfw people believe balding is high test and not estrogen poisoning

i use anything sulphate free

It's almost entirely based on your genetics. The sensitivity of your hair follicles to DHT. Baldlets do not necessarily have higher T levels, just more sensitive follicles.

I have shoulder lenght hair
Washing with water is a nasty meme unless you have a buzzcut

sure about that?
If you don't even want to damage the hair with a towel, wouldn't this be worse? Also, your fingers are dirty and make your hair dirtier.

>How do you get nice hair gains Veeky Forums? I'm aware that genetics takes a part but how do you keep it looking healthy and aesthetic?
Shampoo every day. Conditioner less often. Try not to brush your hair while it's wet.

Be smart about it. Wash your hands and make sure they're clean. Don't scratch your scalp or yank hair out, obviously. I just press my fingers to my scalp and slowly move the skin around in small circles. You're not looking for shiatsu deep tissue or anything like that. Just a gentle massage.