Friendly reminder none of your hard work matters to women...

Friendly reminder none of your hard work matters to women. This 5'8" manlet was born with a good face and that's all women care about.

Look at how "ripped as fuck" this guy is. Multiple websites including buzzfeed, iHeartRadio, Out Magazine, AOL, News.com, and Dailymail are running headlines about how absolutely jacked this guy is. This is what women want. To be attractive to women, be born with a good face and let them make the rest of the excuses for your body. It's ALL about the FACE.

he's also FAMOUS, RICH and has a GOOD FRAME.
Also a crazy adonis belt what the fuck looks gross desu senpai

Seems like a dicklet 2bh

>so what's more red???
ahaha what an autismo

I want to know what kind of pathetic subhuman makes these threads.
Post a picture of yourself OP, I want to laugh.

>Implying I lift for women

I lift to laugh at women. I'm not saying I look godlike by any stretch, but come 10-15 years from now, I'll at least be kind of in shape, while most of these ladies will have ballooned up into terrifying proportions.

Don't even bother replying. I already know I'm better than you.

What kind of autismo writes shit like this? You sound like a miserable person

You guys don't honestly think the average woman has any idea what 'ripped af' looks like? Pro tip having abs and some amount of bicep is enough for most girls to think you are 'ripped'

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA....

That guy has neither and he is "ripped af" according to 20 thousand women on twitter and multiple media outlets

Suck
My
Peen
Niss

ya faget

OK where do you live?

>has neither
I wonder how he's holding up the phone without a bicep. Really activates my almonds

Same people that post cuck threads constantly to enjoy the schadenfreude of other people's insecurities. I'd wager these type of people don't ever actually visit this board outside of making posts like these.

Kek

ya that 12 inch bicep really has definition bro

>inb4 nose ring
i look better than you and you know it faggot

>liberal media sites

Next you will be telling us we shouldn't lift because you read an article on huffington post that said athletic people are triggering to fattys...

Ridiculous looking legs in the picture, hes so red he resembles a rotisserie chicken

handsome af tbqh

I'll meet you to beat you up for being gay, but that's it. No funny business. Except your girly punches and slaps as you try to defend yourself. And you crying and shitting your jeggings. That will be very funny.
We can kiss a little too if you want.

Was the transition to male hard?

how does that happen

exercising without praying to Jesus

kek

In a pineapple under the sea

Would fug, full homo.

L-London?

LLANITIT.

Fucking euro scum, learn English, the only proper language.