Any tips for getting rid of acne scars?

Any tips for getting rid of acne scars?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're called scars for a reason, sorry bro.
Should've listened to your parents about popping pimples.

Scrub your face with a loofa every single day. After a couple years, you will have worn off so many layers of skin that your scars will be less visible.

I'm not sure how well it works on acne scars, but Scar Gel like Mederma would probably help. You will probably never get rid of it altogether, but after several months of diligent and consistent use, I would imagine it would make it almost unnoticeable.

You might also try getting a bit of a tan - that wouldn't help with the physical scars, obviously, but it might make them a tad less noticeable if your skin tone is darker in general.

Skinbro here.

A regime of salicylic acid peels and hyaluronic acid treatment should solve it after a while. Also using an SPF moisturizer or tint whenever you go out into the sun will prevent dark spots from forming and also slow the effects of aging due to UV exposure.
As long as you're getting your vitamins/enough hydration your skin will be glowing as a result.

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/

They have everything you need.

Glycolic acid, dermaroller, or lasers.

different things work for different skin types, but bio oil has done wonders for my scars

Only 1 mentions dermaroller or laser the only things that truly work this site is shit

>this site is shit
>asking a question about skincare/acne
>on a fitness board
Yeah, we're stupid ones...

disregard literally anything posted so far.

You need:
retinol-a
that's it. You'll 100% get rid of it and you'll preserve a younger look when you'll get older. Apply only in the evening and add a moisturiser; always wear a full spectrum (uva+uvb) sunscreen, in winter too.
You need a prescription, albeit there are some ways to get it without it. Your skin will look *worse* for at least 3 weeks in, then magics will happen.

Drink lots of water, mousturize your face every day with a face lotion containing sunblock, and get some sun on your face for at least 15 minutes a day, to start. Dunno how your money situation is, but if you can afford it, getting a facial every couple weeks will make those scars go away fast. Gf is an aesthetician so I get microdermabrasian and hydrofacials for free, and they have really really helped with my acne scars.

Set your face on fire and lie about the burn scar

*microdermabrasion

Fucking hell.

Try sandpaper

Can you grow a beard on acne scars?

Leave.

I had acne scars when I was 16, about 3 years ago, and my parents took me to the dermatologist and they got removed by the dermatologist using a laser to burn them off. Worked immediately after 3 treatments, now I have great skin. So go to a dermatologist and ask about getting the scars removed, idk how much that laser treatment costs though.

Man wtf is that did a tiger attack your face

I use a silicon facial scrubber. Make sure to wash your face with a soap with a moisturizer soap, non fragrant. Something like Dove soap.

I jump between a lotions that contains 3% salicylic acid, lemon peels, and tamanu oil.

Had brutal acne, went on accutane, now i have horrible scars. As soon as the acne went away though i finally started to grow facial hair, so idk if theres any correlation but hair definitely grows over scars

swallow your pride and google scar treatment, bought some bottle off amazon for like $15.
put it on every night for about 4 months and it helped with the redness/scars alot

I only ever got acne in my T zone thank god, even if I only had a few at a time it always made me super self conscious, despite the fact that if I looked closely at 99% of my peers they had some as well since almost nobody makes it through high school unscathed.

I hated having them around my mouth or chin most, always felt like that was way more noticable whereas a few up near the hairline or forehead/temples is less intrusive.

I always picked at and popped mine obsessively, I'm frankly lucky to have gotten away with no scarring.

Have you tried some of that scar cream? When I got stitches in my forehead I used that and it's barely noticable now

I hear that fasting helps with scars, apparently the body uses up the shit skin and energy. Tried it myself and my stretchmarks have gone but not a massive scar on my face I've had since I was a baby. You should try it.

lmao are you calling that scars?
ive had fulminant acne cystica+conglobata and i have scars on whole my face+chest and back

Nah retin a won't get rid of that on its own. Scars seem too deep. Probably the only thing that can get rid of it completely is dermastamping/rolling. Plus a good skincare regime.

Dermaroller is amazing. Miracles and magnets and shit.