Daily reminder that if you're around between 10-15% bf and moderately fit (you don't even have to be anywhere near...

Daily reminder that if you're around between 10-15% bf and moderately fit (you don't even have to be anywhere near 1/2/3/4 plate) and you're not already slaying mad puss, lifting more is not gonna help you or it's gonna help you marginally at best until it becomes too much and actually starts to hinder you. Not even bait, just wanna help you guys out.

I want to get to 10% bf. I'm already decent with women, but i know I'll be on another level, when i achieve that.

>tfw 20% body fat and 190/125/225
>tfw never done a proper cut
HOPE
O
P
E

Why the fuck are there constantly so many posts like this lately? Can you /r9k/ shitters just fuck off? No one gives a shit about your obsession with pussy you don't get because you're ugly and pathetic. I lift because I want to excel at fucking weightlifting, and I do cardio because I want to excel at that too. This is a board for people like me. Not cunts like you who don't care about fitness.

tl;dr neck thyself faggot

What if in a dyel who is probably a little over 15 %?

Should I just cut then?

As a clinically diagnosed autistic person with almost no empathy, it never ceases to amaze me at how far people go to attract other people in their lives for the sake of......what exactly? I mean...what?

You get the girl, have sex....then what?

You have kids...then what?

What?

That's such much stuff for what? A few moments of pleasure?

For what? To see your little shits of children grow into adults who can't wait for you to just die already?

Nothing comes close to just admiring my gains in the mirror or something, looking at every striation and every bit of muscularity. Nothing comes close to admiring how pathetic the human race is on this planet. Nothing comes close to just seeing space and how insignificant this shit is.

This is common knowledge.
But 99% of people here aren't even close to being 10% bf and are just starting lifting.

>for the sake of......what exactly?

Love. Having a family and being loved are a very necessary part of being human. Even the coldest /r9k/ robot has that need, and I'd bet it's a big part of depression and mental illnesses.

>as a severely mentally ill person who is missing a central part of what it means to be a human being, here's my opinion on said central part of what it means to be a human being
who cares, in a better society you'd have already been ovened

>who cares, in a better society you'd have already been ovened
true facts

>This is common knowledge.
The opposite is also a common delusion.

I'm feeding it now but it's just procrastination.

It's funny because you probably feel sorry for me for having this mindset.

But in my own twisted autistic world I legitimately feel sorry for normal people who have to deal with the fact they need to achieve X and Y things in their life in order to feel not like killing themselves.

It's amazing to me how much shit normies put themselves through to achieve love intimacy and to pass on their genetics. For any of you normies who can't do that....life must be hell for you....and for the normies who do achieve it...and then lose it.....it must be hell for you as well.

Haha, good thing I've never had to deal with that and will never have to deal with it.

It's as if I'm observing a ant colony or something when I look at normies.

>I don't get it and therefore it has no value, means nothing, and isn't worth it
lmao fuck off fag. The pleasures you're missing out on are too much for you to comprehend. And you don't need to be an autist to be able to appreciate your own gains; as for the other things that "nothing comes close to" let's just say that every edgy/angsty teen who's gone through a nihilistic phase has felt them

I'm a fat powerlifter with a 6/10 maybe less face and no hookup skills and even I get laid when I go to drunk whore places.

You don't need to lift at all if the is what you want.

This is why i browse Veeky Forums. For true autistic moments like this. Ebin fedora tip bro xD Carl Sagan is awesome amirite? XD

>you probably feel sorry for me for having this mindset.
Nope, don't care. Just wish we lived in a nation where you'd be gassed because I believe it would function better than what we currently have.

this.
robots get out.

>It's as if I'm observing a ant colony or something when I look at normies.
lmao this must be bait. You don't sound autistic, you sound like an edgy nihilistic teen who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is. But it's alright, user, pretty much everyone on this site has gone through that phase.

>It's funny because you probably feel sorry for me for having this mindset.
Nope, if we were living in the first half of the 20th century I'd probably be glad to euthanize you. I'm not kidding, you parasites are a blight on humanity.

>all these thirsty /r9k/ fags shitting up the board thinking that low bf% will make up for their shitty mindset and even shittier personality
Only losers and vain Brads (step below Chad) lift purely for girls.

>you probably feel sorry for me for having this mindset
kek no it feels good to know that there are people out there who have it worse than I do

I'm 30. But yes, my psychologists have said the way I think and imagine things is that of a very young child.

Hahaha you mad brah? How jelly are you that I don't have to deal with common human wants/needs? You mad BRAH!!!!!! LOOOOOL

This has got to be the cringiest and worst attempt at baiting I have seen in a while

HAHAHHAHA ALL THESE SAD NORMIES AND PROBABLY CRYING OVER THEIR "ONEITIS" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU NORMIES CALL YOUR CRUSHES LMAO.. YOU ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER HUMAN THAT SHITS, PISSES, PUSHES OUT PIMPLE PUSS, HAS STINKY BREATH, HAS BO.............AND THEY ACTUALLY FEEL SAD IF THEY DONT GET ONE

BAHAHAHHAHAHHA THEY EVEN MAKE THREADS ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL BAD THAT THEY CANT GET IT

NORMIES LOL

Don't you fucking reply to me you autistic cocksucker. Kys immediately

LMAO THE NORMIE IS SO NORMIE HE CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND MY POSTS ACTUALLY BEING LEGITIMATE

IMAGINE BE THAT MUCH OF A NARROW MINDED NORMAL FUNCTIONING PERSON.

HAHAHAHA

P.S. I'm also a schizoid, nothing offends me, so don't even bother trying lmao, rekt.

tfw to intelligent too care about pussy slaying

More likely debilitating autism

how does it feel to be the biggest failure of all your ancestors

>falling for the one of the most retarded baits of all time
summer is here already

I know this. I just get nervous around women that I find attractive. On top of that I barely leave the house. I don't know how to find a woman I'll enjoy being around.

Please stop

Yep, my doctors also agree, which is why the bux was pretty much instant.

My parents bought be a nice comfy 1 BR apartment in the city so everything I need is in walking distance (gym/shops/psychologist/doctor). Oh and I'm in Australia, so remember our cities aren't trash, there's only wealthy business people around me, we don't have public housing in our cities, they put those poor people in the suburbs. The 3 BR apartments in my building are like $1milllion each.

I don't care. LOL. I know I'm a genetic failure because of my mental disorders, but it doesn't phase me 1 bit. Being a schizoid helps A LOT for being an autistic cunt.

But I'm not baiting.

Stop what?

Everything I've said I am 100% serious about. The caps is just me getting a little excited about how drastically I view reality compared to normans.

There's nothing any of you can actually say to me, that's what's funny. My mental disorders make me incapable of giving a shit about what you say.

It's just funny to watch everyone sperg out at me for putting out my autistic thought patterns. It's really great actually.

>For what? To see your little shits of children grow into adults who can't wait for you to just die already?
Yes. If people didn't have families and instead wanted to jerk off to themselves in the mirror we'd be extinct ages ago and you wouldn't be alive now.

this. I literally just want to raise lift numbers to appease my autism.

>meet all the prerequisites of the OP
>not slaying puss constantly
>am seeing an attractive smol girl
>content

>t.

>tfw I'm 12-15% bf and pretty fit (2/3.5/5/6), and the only thing I'm slaying is trash mobs in Icewind Dale.

Should I just sudoku and get it over with?

>spouts the "getting bigger doesn't help with girls meme"
>not bait
ok senpai
The worst part is that there are people here who agree with it, I'm really starting to believe only

We're instinctively, biologically driven to do this. Our species wouldn't survive otherwise. The only difference between us and any other organism is we are consciously aware of it and can explain it in words.

Mate, that's common knowledge. If you're here for actual fitness discussion you're in the wrong place. Only /plg/, /owg/, and /fraud/ are worth posting in.

This except with half decent body but like 5-6/10 max face.

>wanting to kill yourself
>not having happiness come from within
dude your life sucks

>le summer meme
fuck off if you think the season has any bearing on the quality of Veeky Forums

why didn't you already killed yourself? why do you still do shit? for the sake of what exactly? just chill and stop worrying about shit other people do

for someone who doesnt care he sure types a lot lmao

>haha

the source of my happiness is your anger.