Glutes are impossible to overdevelop

Glutes are impossible to overdevelop. Agree or disagree?

I've heard lots of guys complain about having overdeveloped glutes from squats and deadlifts but I've never seen this in real life. Every guy I've seen with "overdeveloped" glutes was either carrying some extra fat or simply had an overdeveloped lower body in general.

Not once have I ever seen a guy who was lean have overdeveloped glutes without also having overdeveloped quads and hamstrings. I don't think it's possible.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pr9NKAc5Pc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you looking at guy's asses are you gay or something ?

my ass is huge now thanks to SS
but yes my legs are also big too

but I see girls (especially a PT on my gym) that focus on glutes a lot and they have big ass without big legs.

so i guess if you're doing compounds you won't get a big ass alone

Exactly my point, It's not overdeveloped glutes, it's just an overdeveloped lower body in general.

>Do exercises that trains a large group of muscles.
>get growth in more than one muscle
who knew

True of all posterior chain.

sauce?

Not necessarily. I've never seen someone (other than girls who do a bunch of glute isolation work) have a big ass without also having big thighs but I have seen people with big hamstrings but no glutes.

Sorry, don't know

click the arrow next to the post

Are my glutes overdeveloped?

Maybe it only happens when implants or injections are used, but I've seen plenty of chicks with a massive imbalance between their asses and thighs, and it doesn't look good.

brrrrRRRRAAAAAP

youtu.be/Pr9NKAc5Pc4

Disagree. They can become inconvenient. I pretty much dialed legs right back when I almost out grew loose size L pants.
I already went up from M.
This wasn't even a hard thing to do, I can only squat around 2pl8

BRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTPBBB

I think your lower body in general is disproportionally large compared to your upper body. Your glutes are big but the real problem is the lack of balance between your upper and lower body.

No but my dick is over developed after seeing that ass.

i don't even care if you're a dude, i'm impressed

PLEASE ACCEPT MY DICK (no homo)

Well im bisexual so I guess we could figure something out.

That's such a bisexual thing to say.

Should I just cocentrate on working my pathetic titties? A bench-program combined with accessories or something like that?

yeah honestly, try not to eat so much and just do upper body and calves at this point

Kek'd harder than I should have

this is the ideal size for a mans ass, it used to be posted here all the time

I don't care if dude. Would slide all up in that round ass

No, you're just fat. You're also a manlet, which certainly doesn't help. In short, you look like a tree stump.

kdk

Focus more on lats and shoulders. Your pecs can only get so big, your back actually contributes more size to your upper body.

Also, try to lose some fat.

This is ideal, look how round and juicy.

I am only 155lbs and look fat, feelsbadman.jpg.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you look fat, just that you'd look better if you got leaner. (Almost everyone would)

T-Rex here, I have pretty much overdeveloped my lower body, and I have a little extra fat on my ass, which means basically that I have an ass bigger than a lot of women who take pictures of their asses in thongs to post on normie 'social media' propaganda sites. How could I get rid of my ass fat without going full on Auschwitz?

empirical proof that OP is wrong

I came

official glutes of Veeky Forums

lmao he actually did SS!

R8 my glutes, lads.

Nice

ho homo

How do I get this mode, Veeky Forums?

That's the most beautiful butt I've ever seen. Like OMG.

youtube bret contreras hip thrusts

I'm bisexual and your ass is nasty as fuck you homo

holy fuck my sides

legit question, can you get quads/ass like that natty?

I'd say he was on gear, but his upper body seems underwhelming.

bump

Are those testicles natty?

Not women, evidently

do runners typically have better glutes?

Thicc

>Glutes are impossible to overdevelop.
>simply had an overdeveloped lower body in general.

what

I mean that it's almost impossible to overdevelop your glutes in isolation. If your glutes are "overdeveloped" chances are your entire lower body is also overdeveloped.

Unless you're doing a shit ton of glute isolation work you don't need to worry about your glutes getting too big as long as you keep your upper body in balance with your lower body.

Her problem is that she overdeveloped her lats. If she's a bodybuilder, though, she has good lats. Most women wouldn't want those lats though. They are sort of what makes a woman look "too masculine"

Also wondering this.

Yes. I've seen natties with ass and quads like that. People who look like that usually do a lot of isolation. Chances are he's gay and spends like half of the day doing hip abduction and donkey kicks.

He obviously also lifts, but yes, someone ho actually does cardio and cares about their phisique is gonna be more appealing all around than some fat powerlifter

>powerlifters are fat meme

Stop conflating powerlifters with SS Rippetards. Most good powerlifters are actually pretty lean (excluding the heaviest weight classes) and cardio helps with recovery and work capacity.

yeah she looks terrible but shes probably dyke tho

fucking hell, Veeky Forums, you homo freaks

You can kiss it if you want

i agree, because its almost impossible to isolate glutes

>tfw have an ass like this but straight
fags love me
women dont
i hate my life ;_;

start owning it, be careless, women can tell that you are insecure about it, reverse that shit, stick it in their faces.

Bro wtf are you talking about? Women love staring at j00cy asses too. However the guy in that pic needs to get more defined glutes and hammies in order to get mires.

I tell myself I'm straight, but here I am staring at men's asses in Veeky Forums. I also like my GF fingering me.

Do you lick her fingers afterwards?

Fuck no

What a puss, you should appreciate it more, be a freak

Even scrawny DYELs manage to get laid. I'm sure you can too even with a ghetto booty.

>Appreciate tasting your own poop
u fokin wot m8

assjuices you mean, slurp

do you lads show off your glute gains?

Tight

It's not gay if your dick doesn't move

>tfw noone reacts

go attention whore somewhere else

Post a new pic of your glutes

Hey virgin that's a woman.

compound movements with squats and deadlifts may be executed differently to focus almost exclusively the gluteus (ATG squat, straight/stiff leg deadlift); on top of that, women do lighter (on absolute AND relative terms) squats and diddies whilst they do other exercises to target the ass specifically ( barbell hip thrust, bent knee good morning, rear kick just to name a few)

so, here's your explanation on bigger butts and (comparatively) not-so-bigger hamstrings/quads