How bad is my squat form?

And what can I do to improve it?

You squat the same way my wife does when she sits on ny dick. Call me sometime.

bump

fuck me if i am wrong but i think your hips should be under the line created by your knees...

Looks like you've got poor ankle mobility. Your shins are almost vertical. It's not really a problem though, it just makes hitting depth harder.

Looks damn good man.
what are your feet like?

im doing low bar squat tho

why tho

lower faggot

It seems that you fell for the " knees should not go over toes " meme
Sit back more and let your knees travel outside
Your back is way too horizontal

Doesn't matter what you squat fuccboi you get below 90 or get your sissy ass out of here.

because i want to focus on strength gains first and then once i have a solid base switch over to more bodybuilding workouts.

What the fuck? Low bar squats are the problem. Whoever told you low bar is better for strength is a retard. High bar is superior in every single way.

hows this for back position?

And damn, I'm having a hard time getting into a below parallel squat while keeping my core and lower back tight.

Think I might have it. Is this right?

BRAP

If you're doing the lowbar meme, then it's fine. If you're doing the correct way, which is the highbar variation, then you are not doing it correctly.

Don't listen to these faggots. Lowbar squat is GOAT and feels so much better. Your form is decent. Just make sure you won't turn it into a good morning.

>low bar
>Just make sure you won't turn it into a good morning.

pick one

The sweep of your hamstrings is arousing

user looks like he have a nice boy puy

Ankle dorsiflexion 0/10

lol

Lmao best thing I've read all week

sorry for you then

Actually the mark is the crease between your belly and leg

Ahh the ol, "stuff thats too hard is a meme" meme. Love that one

You better call

Wut.

I'm a fuckin dyel faggot and I can ATG 275 if I go high bar

average mobility and shitty hips too.

LOL what a fucking meme picture.

I can squat as low as clarence and I beleive everyone can. To me that is a full squat. Dont be a pussy OP learn to do it right

Also fpbp

what is a "good morning" user?